Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

would you marry a woman who had slept with 15+ men? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    I always wonder when these threads come up - how do half of you guys even know? Do you make sure to have the conversation before you fall for them? It must be a pretty nifty system, because I've fallen for all sorts of *******s with traits I wouldn't admit to accepting on an online forum.
    I think it's more likely that you fell for them because they are *******s with those traits.

For the answer, I wouldn't marry a woman who has slept with more than 1 guy. Like the evidence shows, the chance of a successful marriage becomes less than even at that point. It would be a fool's bet.

The kind of guy who is willing to marry a loose woman deserves the hell that she inevitably brings him. Or perhaps he likes to suffer. There are a lot of such "men" these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    If someone is so good I want to marry them then something like her having slept with 15 guys isn't an issue. Provided she wasn't riddles with infections.

The world doesn't work how many on here seem to think it does, something like the number of guys someone has slept with becomes negligible to most if you find someone you really connect with in other ways.
    I'm sorry what? Connect with in many other ways?

There is only one meaningful way a Man and woman can connect. They can love each other a lot but (healthy) Men are radically different to women and have zero interests in common with them - except childbearing and family success. Very little "connection" is possible outside of that realm.

A girl who swings from guy to guy, constantly trading up or responding to her basest instincts is not going to be able to make anybody except herself happy.

If having an "equal" and "transactional" exchange, where you get each other's needy wheels spinning by "forming a connection" is what it takes to get you off, I can't imagine how you will ever be a good father, or what would happen to you if you were drafted in some war. The metrosexuals will be the first to get hurt if there is civil unrest in this country. You guys have no masculinity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 41b)
    I think it's more likely that you fell for them because they are *******s with those traits.

For the answer, I wouldn't marry a woman who has slept with more than 1 guy. Like the evidence shows, the chance of a successful marriage becomes less than even at that point. It would be a fool's bet.

The kind of guy who is willing to marry a loose woman deserves the hell that she inevitably brings him. Or perhaps he likes to suffer. There are a lot of such "men" these days.
    Umm no, I think it's more likely that I fell for them before I realised that they had those traits at all. Just like most people would probably start to fall for someone before they even knew how many people they had slept with,

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.