Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scrappy-coco)
    Last 15 years look at global shooting incidents of terrorism. Most continents, in which multiple countries attacked by Islamic terrorism.

Last year alone. Nigeria. France x2. Tunisia. Kenya.

So I think people can be justified in assuming it's Islamic terrorism based on the global events of the kantian decade and the type of events that have unfolded.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Countries which have experienced Islamic terrorism between 2000 and 2013:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    This is shocking. Oh my goodness hopefully this doesn't end with even more deaths. Can't imagine all those hostages are getting out alive which is the sad thing.
    Kids enjoying a concert, couples enjoying a meal together, football fans enjoying a friendly game of footy. All of a sudden, this happens. Everyday scenarios. Could happen to anyone. Shocking.

ReputationRep:
    At least 100 held hostage in concert hall police confirm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    this confusion?
    The country. France has been in a bad place these past few years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedanselemyia)
    The country. France has been in a bad place these past few years.
    why social tensions? crime?

why do you think thats the case?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billydisco)
    I asked you a question. Name me another "organisation" who have killed civilians in close to (see, I'm even giving you a fighting chance) 70 countries, across 5 continents, over the past 15 years?
    Cough, Islamic State has not even killed close to the amount murdered by the Nazis in World War 2.

COUGH.

ReputationRep:
    One of the attackers at the Bataclan has explosives, according to a Liberation journalist quoting a police officer at the scene.Meanwhile Julien Pierce, a Europe 1 journalist who was inside the Bataclan, has described what he saw:"Several armed men came into the concert. Two or three men, not wearing masks, came in with what looked like Kalashnikovs and fired blindly on the crowd."It lasted between 10 and 15 minutes. It was extremely violent and there was panic. The attackers had enough time to reload at least three times. They were very young."

ReputationRep:
    https://www.reddit.com/live/vwwnkuplwr9y

ReputationRep:
    I'm French but I live in the Middle East. Absolutely disgusted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looseseal)
    Because there were literally no well reasoned arguments in your post.

1. How on earth does being Pro-Palestine make you a terrorist sympathiser? It's quite easy to understand why level-headed people would side with the Palestinian cause when you realise how much of their territory has been encroached upon since the formation of Israel.

2. Being photographed with someone does not mean you're "best buddies". In any case, the "Good Friday Agreement" only came about by the UK government finally having a dialogue with IRA representatives.

3. Corbyn has no control over whether someone decides to give money to his campaign. And even then, a donor holding certain views does not mean that Corbyn shares those exact same views.

4. This is just too stupid a point to reply to...

Seriously, whenever I see one of your posts I immediately expect a load of swivel-eyed nonsense. And more often that not, you oblige.
    Oh I forgot to say Jeremy Corbyn was upset we killed Jihadi John...... says we should have kept him alive.....

Even his own MPs were mocking him....

But all this is just purely coincidental, right? Jezza would neverrrrrrr be a terrorist sympathiser, he loves Britain (except the Queen, the Privy Council, the Armed Forces..... etc).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig1998)
    +1, very few muslims are terrorists, not all terrorists are muslim.
    Religious composition hardly matters. Hell a study conducted by FBI or (Scotland Yard don't remember well) concludes that Muslims who are well versed in Islam tend to not follow the militant ways.

And ****ing get serious! (Reference to subsequent sarcasm)

ReputationRep:
    France is closing its borders.

ReputationRep:
    100 Hostages 75 dead 4 shooting two bombs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Armastan)
    Far East sounds good to me!
    I have a friend whose father lived out in Singapore, it was really mixed culturally but always felt like the best, successful, happy people coming together, but also very liberal culturally.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I forgot to say Jeremy Corbyn was upset we killed Jihadi John...... says we should have kept him alive.....

But all this is just purely coincidental, right? Jezza would neverrrrrrr be a terrorist sympathiser, he loves Britain (except the Queen, the Privy Council, the Armed Forces..... etc).
    We should've kept people like Osama Bin Laden, Hitler and Jihadi John alive. Make them suffer for the terror they have put thousands, up to millions in Hitlers case, through.

ReputationRep:
    Cough, Islamic State has not even killed close to the amount murdered by the Nazis in World War 2.

COUGH.
    and your point is what? You realise the fact you had to go back 70 years to find something to compare with Islamic State kinda says it all.....

ReputationRep:

And you love Britain (Excpet the BBC, the NHS, the welfare state, the working classes)

But of course all those things about Britain that you hate aren't really British!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiceTheSlice)
    Religious composition hardly matters. Hell a study conducted by FBI or (Scotland Yard don't remember well) concludes that Muslims who are well versed in Islam tend to not follow the militant ways.

And ****ing get serious! (Reference to subsequent sarcasm)
    Fixed.
    Very few "muslims" are terrorists, not all terrorists are muslim.

ReputationRep:

:laugh:

Okay mate, whatever you want to believe.

ReputationRep:

COUGH.
    He said over the past 15 years, how long ago was WW2 ffs :facepalm:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.