• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    David Cameron Made statement on attacks , Jeremy Corybn. Responding
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    I have no idea, no doubt it would at least theoretically be possible in the future, it is one of the massive flaws of humanity though
    'In the future' and thus irrelevant to good practice in handling the current situation.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    France invoke mutual assistance article
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by thehistorybore)
    'In the future' and thus irrelevant to good practice in handling the current situation.
    This reminds me of talking to somebody last night about adhesive in fallout 4, they found a solution to their adhesive shortage and I, as part of a wider post, joked that e easiest solution, to those capable of using it, is a simple tgm and they spent half the page arguing against it saying it takes out the skill and what not; whilst god mode as a whole might, I would say using it for adhesive isn't given you don't really need much anyway, but I digress. The thing about that argument was that I stated an objective fact, there is no easier way of solving the problem, whether you agree with it or not, or even have the ability to do it; in exactly the same way, for those capable of doing so, there is no problem here, whether the masses are currently capable or would even be willing is largely irrelevant to the fact that there is the solution there.

The end of that seems awfully written.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    This reminds me of talking to somebody last night about adhesive in fallout 4, they found a solution to their adhesive shortage and I, as part of a wider post, joked that e easiest solution, to those capable of using it, is a simple tgm and they spent half the page arguing against it saying it takes out the skill and what not; whilst god mode as a whole might, I would say using it for adhesive isn't given you don't really need much anyway, but I digress. The thing about that argument was that I stated an objective fact, there is no easier way of solving the problem, whether you agree with it or not, or even have the ability to do it; in exactly the same way, for those capable of doing so, there is no problem here, whether the masses are currently capable or would even be willing is largely irrelevant to the fact that there is the solution there.

The end of that seems awfully written.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But how can it possibly be a solution to your 'problem'? I'm quite sure that most would agree with me that national mourning is not a problem, but a civilised show of respect. If it is only a minority that agree with you, then you are not posing a solution to a problem.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    France invoke mutual assistance article
    Which doesn't necessarily do much, how each state assists is at the discretion of the state.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    closing the borders is quite clearly not the answer.
    It's the only way to prevent it
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by zigglr)
    It's the only way to prevent it
    Then I hope you're out of the country when they do it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    zigglr, I think you missed the point... unless you like the idea of being locked out of Britain.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    zigglr, I think you missed the point... unless you like the idea of being locked out of Britain.
    Did he just rep you for parring him off?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by James Milibanter)
    Did he just rep you for parring him off?
    Yes, yes he did.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Yes, yes he did.
    I think this calls for a "lol"..

lol

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.