ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shumaya)
    Is complaining about it necessary?
    in a way just wondering
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by scnotcrazy)
    but is it necessary?
    People can be very insecure about their bodies. Everyone likes to feel atractive. Sometimes people who work out put a lot of effort into achieving their look so i cna see from that point of view. If you get upset by it, then dont look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    Well she doesn't have much hips or bum. I can see what they mean, the initial photo of her in her underwear really unsettles me because of how much she looks like a child.
    You can't tell if someone has a bum or not from looking at them straight on.
    Just because she wasn't blessed with a wide pelvis doesn't make her body less of a woman than someone who has been.

I like how it's other girls who are hating on her. The green envy eyes might be playing a part in your unflattering comments towards her. She's still hot at the end of the day and I'm sure she has no problems with getting male attention.

(Original post by scnotcrazy)
    I agree with you she does doesn't she? but why do some girls feel the need to post pictures of them standing in front of a mirror and show their stomach and wear low down t-shirts not to be disrespectful to those who do but why?
    I guess it's a self esteem thing. They like having strangers call them attractive on the internet for whatever reason.

ReputationRep:
    She phat.

Her ass is too phat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strawberry68)
    You can't tell if someone has a bum or not from looking at them straight on.
    Just because she wasn't blessed with a wide pelvis doesn't make her body less of a woman than someone who has been.

I like how it's other girls who are hating on her. The green envy eyes might be playing a part in your unflattering comments towards her. She's still hot at the end of the day and I'm sure she has no problems with getting male attention.
    There are photos posted on here of her side on.

Saying she has the body of a young girl is not hating on her. That's just what she has. Clearly people are into it so it's not a negative. Im sure I'm not the only one who feels slightly uncomfortable looking at her though. My partner (male) agrees and I doubt he is jealous of her body, if that lends more credence toy opinion in your eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    There are photos posted on here of her side on.

Saying she has the body of a young girl is not hating on her. That's just what she has. Clearly people are into it so it's not a negative. Im sure I'm not the only one who feels slightly uncomfortable looking at her though. My partner (male) agrees and I doubt he is jealous of her body, if that lends more credence toy opinion in your eyes.

SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE BODY OF A YOUNG GIRL BECAUSE SHE IS A GROWN WOMAN. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK A CERTAIN WAY TO BE CONSIDERED A GROWN WOMAN. NO WOMEN LOOK THE SAME.

Glad we cleared that up

(Original post by Strawberry68)
    SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE BODY OF A YOUNG GIRL BECAUSE SHE IS A GROWN WOMAN. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK A CERTAIN WAY TO BE CONSIDERED A GROWN WOMAN. NO WOMEN LOOK THE SAME.

Glad we cleared that up
    Her body has the same proportion to many young girls bodies except with a larger bust.

OK glad we cleared that up

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Her body has the same proportion to many young girls bodies except with a larger bust.

OK glad we cleared that up
    proportional to her body, her bust is tiny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    proportional to her body, her bust is tiny
    True

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dairychocolate)

Down to angles, really. Her waist is small and her hips are decent.

For sure.I don't know. I just picked a random picture off google to illustrate a point about how someone can be lean and still be curvy. Obviously, very few girls have hips like that naturally.
    Is matching underwear no longer regarded as the thing to do nowadays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chakede)
    Is matching underwear no longer regarded as the thing to do nowadays
    That looks more like a bikini to me but I could be wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Airfairy)
    That looks more like a bikini to me but I could be wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Plot twist: it's a mankini

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.