Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Islamists celebrate murder of Ahmadi Muslim Brit who wished Christians Happy Easter Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JezWeCan!)
    Just when I thought nothing could surprise me...

One Muslim stabbed another Muslim to death on a British street because he was the wrong sort of Muslim.

Did I get the story right or am I missing something?
    not sure why that should surprise you, that sort of thing has underpinned islamic history for about 1200 years ( along with killing of a lot of non muslims that refused be converted also).

if people are ignorant to the facts, they should read up on them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pol pot noodles)
    The sect actually matters quite a lot in a sectarian murder. I asked because the article stated that the victim was murdered precisely because of the sect that he belonged to.
    He was a human!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salon)
    He was a human!
    This fact is unfortunately secondary for sectarian fanatics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dara Dahl)
    Ahmadi, unfortunately hated and persecuted by Islamists and many Muslims just for having different beliefs.
    Whats the difference?? Tbh i dont understand the sects.

ReputationRep:
    It was really sad and shocking to hear about, he was only taking his time to respect other religious beliefs💔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeyJakeJake)
    Tarnishing an entire religion because of the actions and words of a few ... Welcome to Planet Earth!
    D'awwww poor Islam. It's such a victim in all of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    D'awwww poor Islam. It's such a victim in all of this.
    Thunder and Chucky you sound like a terriost!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubaid97)
    although i do not condone the murder and neither does islam, i must state that ahmadi's are not muslims as their creed (beliefs) go against the foundations of islam and all the major islamic scholars have declared that ahmadi's are not muslims.
    Who said they are an authority though? Muslims always tell me the only authority is the quran. When its convenient of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed)
    not sure why that should surprise you, that sort of thing has underpinned islamic history for about 1200 years ( along with killing of a lot of non muslims that refused be converted also).

if people are ignorant to the facts, they should read up on them
    You don't do irony do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salon)
    Thunder and Chucky you sound like a terriost!
    thunder_chunky you mean. Get it right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Who said they are an authority though? Muslims always tell me the only authority is the quran. When its convenient of course.
    Which Muslims? Names, addresses? Donald Trump says I am nor racist. I have Muslim friends..but lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salon)
    Which Muslims? Names, addresses? Donald Trump says I am nor racist. I have Muslim friends..but lol
    Does it matter? It's one of the most common rebuttals to non-muslims who quote hadiths. Most people on here will be aware of that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.