DWP Work Coach

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prinny88)
    I asked where I was on reserve list today they said half way down . Don't hold out any hope of a post
    Half way down of how many though?

ReputationRep:
    6,5,6,5 and South Wales you?
    6555 London. I won't hold my breath about reserve list then if you are halfway down with those scores lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EpicBrum)
    Half way down of how many though?
    Oh I don't know lol I just assumed lots . Said can't be precise as still doing offers to people but approx half way down the list

ReputationRep:
    Who did you contact to ask ? I'm on the reserve for South Wales Swansea area 😔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salimali757)
    Who did you contact to ask ? I'm on the reserve for South Wales Swansea area 😔
    If you log on & look at job advert theres a contact email on the advert . her name is Wendy I think it was . I originally had an offer , logged back in and it went to reserve I emailed she said I shouldn't have logged on I was to wait for an email . I think it's all got a bit messy

ReputationRep:
    If you log on & look at job advert theres a contact email on the advert . her name is Wendy I think it was . I originally had an offer , logged back in and it went to reserve I emailed she said I shouldn't have logged on I was to wait for an email . I think it's all got a bit messy
    Ah thanks I have emailed her once already to see if I had to send back health questionnaire but she said not while on reserve , what offices did you apply for ? There is obviously different list for areas etc I would of thought ? It's all a bit of a mystery ! 😀

ReputationRep:
    Ah thanks I have emailed her once already to see if I had to send back health questionnaire but she said not while on reserve , what offices did you apply for ? There is obviously different list for areas etc I would of thought ? It's all a bit of a mystery ! 😀
    I was wondering that too , so we all wondering same questions that shows it's not very clear .

I have no idea how they work it lol I've tried to figure it out and given up . I selected quite a few but the valleys Bargoed Tredegar etc .

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering that too , so we all wondering same questions that shows it's not very clear .

I have no idea how they work it lol I've tried to figure it out and given up . I selected quite a few but the valleys Bargoed Tredegar etc .
    It seems nobody knows what's going on lol , I think I'll email her tomorrow to see where I am on Swansea list and see if all offers have been made for positions available or they have just placed the highest scorers first and then working through reserve ? I think there was 56 positions , 1 in each centre so who knows !

ReputationRep:
    Keep me posted with what she says

ReputationRep:
    Will do 👍

ReputationRep:
    I originally had an offer , logged back in and it went to reserve I emailed she said I shouldn't have logged on.
    I think that is BS. Sue them.

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest, how much was the salary in Birmingham advertised for?

ReputationRep:
    For anyone waiting in Glasgow & Lanarkshire area... All offers have been made for posts available and they will not be moving into the reserve lists at this stage.

ReputationRep:
    22.2k is everywhere except London I think

ReputationRep:
    The only information I've been given today is that I am a quarter of the way down approximately ! So none the wiser really !

ReputationRep:
    The only information I've been given today is that I am a quarter of the way down approximately ! So none the wiser really !
    Not far off what she said to me then lol what did you score ?

ReputationRep:
    I scored 6656 , which I thought was good and had excellent feedback but lots of people scored 7 in most areas from what I can gather ! I just emailed again to ask how the reserve list was being used and any new vacancies coming up , she just replied it's used for declined offers etc ! Those were exact words lol so it's just a case of waiting it out by the looks of it and carry on applying elsewhere ! 😀

ReputationRep:
    I scored 6656 , which I thought was good and had excellent feedback but lots of people scored 7 in most areas from what I can gather ! I just emailed again to ask how the reserve list was being used and any new vacancies coming up , she just replied it's used for declined offers etc ! Those were exact words lol so it's just a case of waiting it out by the looks of it and carry on applying elsewhere ! 😀 I'm still none the wiser how many reserve lists there are!!!

ReputationRep:
    I scored 6656 , which I thought was good and had excellent feedback but lots of people scored 7 in most areas from what I can gather ! I just emailed again to ask how the reserve list was being used and any new vacancies coming up , she just replied it's used for declined offers etc ! Those were exact words lol so it's just a case of waiting it out by the looks of it and carry on applying elsewhere ! 😀 I'm still none the wiser how many reserve lists there are!!!
    Very vague isn't she ? Lol I used to work for dwp , I'm still a civil servant but I left dwp because it was so hard to progress . I got an eo job for the home office now & I'm rembering the reason why I left with all this

ReputationRep:
    I'm on 2 reserve lists, this one and Border Force. The wait is excruciating !😟

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 7, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.