Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any predictions for the 6 markers tomorrow?? (kind of thinking drugs?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Hey guys i do triple and AQA
    What do you guys think of unit 2 and 3 being on the same days?
    Which exam would be the easiest?
    i think its unfair, however, there are some links in the content. But, im more of a binge revise so would've preferred them to be separated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Km99)
    i think its unfair, however, there are some links in the content. But, im more of a binge revise so would've preferred them to be separated
    Our school is doing it back to back

ReputationRep:
    please please anyone doing aqa c1 this thursday 19th of may to be honest i think i messed up lol ive been banging out flash cards ive done a lot of passpapers however i get an A but i used to chuck them away and not go through the questions i got wrong i got a D on my first isa and a B on my second im in yr 10 so im doing my third one next year oh gosh i was happy when i heard that anyone ......????/ just need to talk through c1 with

ReputationRep:
    What are people doing revision wise tonight for b1?? I've done 2 past papers today and I did about 50 practise questions yesterday.. not sure what to do now
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    gl everyone tommorow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mlb37)
    What are people doing revision wise tonight for b1?? I've done 2 past papers today and I did about 50 practise questions yesterday.. not sure what to do now
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you feel confident enough then just rest. There's no point over burning your brain and then reducing your chances of scoring high in the exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monkeyboy18000)
    If you feel confident enough then just rest. There's no point over burning your brain and then reducing your chances of scoring high in the exam.
    Yeah agreed, I've done the papers and read my notes etc and there's not much more I can do now. Just relax tonight and maybe look over your notes tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunny181113)
    Yeah agreed, I've done the papers and read my notes etc and there's not much more I can do now. Just relax tonight and maybe look over your notes tomorrow
    Thanks guys! I did just that.. we have a lesson tomorrow about tips for the exam plus I've got a free lesson so I'll go through stuff then. Hope you do well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    It's today guys! Do your best, it's time to show people what you're made of! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck !

ReputationRep:
    Best Wishes Everyone!!:grin:

ReputationRep:
    This is it guys, no use worrying now- go out there and smash those tests!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for B1! We can do this!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone! You guys have all got this
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Good Luck.

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilyflowerxoxo)
    I was not expecting it to be this different to other past papers...
    Or a question on independent company?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilyflowerxoxo)
    very difficult.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.