Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread Watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I don't really have a favourite band or anything, rather I just find that I like those styles of music and I listen to that when I can. Having said all that, some artists/bands I like include Panic! At The Disco (I've started listening to them), Jelly Roll Morton (he was a jazz pianist), and Halsey - I've just noticed that you've got a picture of her as your avatar :lol:

How about you?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And what's your favourite song by Halsey? I'd have to say Control :gah:

Very clef-er of me, huh?
    Aw that is so cool and I like Castles and New Americana. She is so beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Oh wow that is amazing and I meant for all the subjects
    Ohh OK. I'm not really sure but for the others I think it's:
    Spoiler:
    Show

English - A
    Maths - A*
    RE - A*
    French - A
    History - A
    Computer Science - A (but I think it's moved down to a B now which is much more likely :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Ohh OK. I'm not really sure but for the others I think it's:
    Spoiler:
    Show

English - A
    Maths - A*
    RE - A*
    French - A
    History - A
    Computer Science - A (but I think it's moved down to a B now which is much more likely :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your smart, I feel so stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Your smart, I feel so stupid.
    Awww no I bet you're not!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Awww no I bet you're not!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw thanks. I guess I'm suited to more essay based subjects.

ReputationRep:
    Aw that is so cool and I like Castles and New Americana. She is so beautiful.
    She is absolutely perfect...

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks. I guess I'm suited to more essay based subjects.
    And doing essay based subjects makes you stupid? I bet you're good at it:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    She is absolutely perfect...
    Just everything about her is mesmorising. She looks amazing with blue hair, I wish I could pull it off.

And doing essay based subjects makes you stupid? I bet you're good at it:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I am but I won't blow my own trumpet. I wish I was good at Art, I can barely even draw a stick man

ReputationRep:
    Just everything about her is mesmorising. She looks amazing with blue hair, I wish I could pull it off.

Well I am but I won't blow my own trumpet. I wish I was good at Art, I can barely even draw a stick man
    Hahaha OK. What are you predicted, if you don't mind me asking? Yeah art's a hard one to be any good at

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha OK. What are you predicted, if you don't mind me asking? Yeah art's a hard one to be any good at

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A*A D* next year, ABD* for AS I hope anyways.

D* stands for Distinction Star as it is all coursework based.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes, I wonder if she's human.

Music puns everywhere :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    A*A D* next year, ABD* for AS I hope anyways.

D* stands for Distinction Star as it is all coursework based.
    Wow! They're amazing! And to think you called yourself stupid:rolleyes: Haha thanks for saying what D* means - I was just about to ask

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes, I wonder if she's human.

Music puns everywhere :rofl:
    Very punny..

Wow! They're amazing! And to think you called yourself stupid:rolleyes: Haha thanks for saying what D* means - I was just about to ask

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha it's not, the real test is if I even achieve that, I'm so scared! And aw thanks. What A Level options did you choose?

ReputationRep:
    Very punny..
    Um, so I saw on this thread that you play a whole bunch of instruments! What would you say is your favourite?

ReputationRep:
    Very punny..

Haha it's not, the real test is if I even achieve that, I'm so scared! And aw thanks. What A Level options did you choose?
    Awww good luck! Tbh I feel like that - especially with computing. I basically know none of the theory. I got rid of my essay type ones and went for maths, furthers (both sure about), physics and chemistry. It's mainly the sciences I keep thinking about but that'll probably end up being my four anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Um, so I saw on this thread that you play a whole bunch of instruments! What would you say is your favourite?
    I love the ukulele, it's a happy instrument and so jolly. I only own that and the guitar but the rest I learnt at school. I'm planning on buying instruments soon but it's where to store them that's the problem. Do you play any?

Awww good luck! Tbh I feel like that - especially with computing. I basically know none of the theory. I got rid of my essay type ones and went for maths, furthers (both sure about), physics and chemistry. It's mainly the sciences I keep thinking about but that'll probably end up being my four anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw, that's so cool. A lot of TSR users do STEM subjects, I feel so left out. And wow Maths is so cool, always hated it though. Do you consider a job in the Sciences?

ReputationRep:
    Aw, that's so cool. A lot of TSR users do STEM subjects, I feel so left out. And wow Maths is so cool, always hated it though. Do you consider a job in the Sciences?
    Hehe thanks. Aww maths is my favourite hahahahaha nope! That's why I'm reconsidering my last two choices

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else sing/sung here, I am thinking of getting back into it but I have not sung much for 5-6 years and I was wondering how to get back into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Good call, also fandom-queen had a nice voice

Bet it's not.
    awww, do you shower everyone with your compliments? Thank you, it's very nice of you.

Also, I bet you're a pretty badass rapper yourself
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hehe thanks. Aww maths is my favourite hahahahaha nope! That's why I'm reconsidering my last two choices

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww I hate maths, never saw the appeal in it. Would you teach it?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.