The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I don't really have a favourite band or anything, rather I just find that I like those styles of music and I listen to that when I can. Having said all that, some artists/bands I like include Panic! At The Disco (I've started listening to them), Jelly Roll Morton (he was a jazz pianist), and Halsey - I've just noticed that you've got a picture of her as your avatar :lol:

How about you?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And what's your favourite song by Halsey? I'd have to say Control :gah:

Very clef-er of me, huh?
    Aw that is so cool and I like Castles and New Americana. She is so beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Oh wow that is amazing and I meant for all the subjects
    Ohh OK. I'm not really sure but for the others I think it's:
    Spoiler:
    Show

English - A
    Maths - A*
    RE - A*
    French - A
    History - A
    Computer Science - A (but I think it's moved down to a B now which is much more likely :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Ohh OK. I'm not really sure but for the others I think it's:
    Spoiler:
    Show

English - A
    Maths - A*
    RE - A*
    French - A
    History - A
    Computer Science - A (but I think it's moved down to a B now which is much more likely :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your smart, I feel so stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Your smart, I feel so stupid.
    Awww no I bet you're not!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awww no I bet you're not!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw thanks. I guess I'm suited to more essay based subjects.

ReputationRep:
    Aw that is so cool and I like Castles and New Americana. She is so beautiful.
    She is absolutely perfect...

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks. I guess I'm suited to more essay based subjects.
    And doing essay based subjects makes you stupid? I bet you're good at it:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She is absolutely perfect...
    Just everything about her is mesmorising. She looks amazing with blue hair, I wish I could pull it off.

And doing essay based subjects makes you stupid? I bet you're good at it:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I am but I won't blow my own trumpet. I wish I was good at Art, I can barely even draw a stick man

ReputationRep:
    Just everything about her is mesmorising. She looks amazing with blue hair, I wish I could pull it off.

Well I am but I won't blow my own trumpet. I wish I was good at Art, I can barely even draw a stick man
    Hahaha OK. What are you predicted, if you don't mind me asking? Yeah art's a hard one to be any good at

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha OK. What are you predicted, if you don't mind me asking? Yeah art's a hard one to be any good at

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A*A D* next year, ABD* for AS I hope anyways.

D* stands for Distinction Star as it is all coursework based.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes, I wonder if she's human.

Music puns everywhere :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    A*A D* next year, ABD* for AS I hope anyways.

D* stands for Distinction Star as it is all coursework based.
    Wow! They're amazing! And to think you called yourself stupid:rolleyes: Haha thanks for saying what D* means - I was just about to ask

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes, I wonder if she's human.

Music puns everywhere :rofl:
    Very punny..

Wow! They're amazing! And to think you called yourself stupid:rolleyes: Haha thanks for saying what D* means - I was just about to ask

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha it's not, the real test is if I even achieve that, I'm so scared! And aw thanks. What A Level options did you choose?

ReputationRep:
    Very punny..
    Um, so I saw on this thread that you play a whole bunch of instruments! What would you say is your favourite?

ReputationRep:
    Very punny..

Haha it's not, the real test is if I even achieve that, I'm so scared! And aw thanks. What A Level options did you choose?
    Awww good luck! Tbh I feel like that - especially with computing. I basically know none of the theory. I got rid of my essay type ones and went for maths, furthers (both sure about), physics and chemistry. It's mainly the sciences I keep thinking about but that'll probably end up being my four anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Um, so I saw on this thread that you play a whole bunch of instruments! What would you say is your favourite?
    I love the ukulele, it's a happy instrument and so jolly. I only own that and the guitar but the rest I learnt at school. I'm planning on buying instruments soon but it's where to store them that's the problem. Do you play any?

Awww good luck! Tbh I feel like that - especially with computing. I basically know none of the theory. I got rid of my essay type ones and went for maths, furthers (both sure about), physics and chemistry. It's mainly the sciences I keep thinking about but that'll probably end up being my four anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw, that's so cool. A lot of TSR users do STEM subjects, I feel so left out. And wow Maths is so cool, always hated it though. Do you consider a job in the Sciences?

ReputationRep:
    Aw, that's so cool. A lot of TSR users do STEM subjects, I feel so left out. And wow Maths is so cool, always hated it though. Do you consider a job in the Sciences?
    Hehe thanks. Aww maths is my favourite hahahahaha nope! That's why I'm reconsidering my last two choices

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else sing/sung here, I am thinking of getting back into it but I have not sung much for 5-6 years and I was wondering how to get back into it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Good call, also fandom-queen had a nice voice

Bet it's not.
    awww, do you shower everyone with your compliments? Thank you, it's very nice of you.

Also, I bet you're a pretty badass rapper yourself

ReputationRep:
    Hehe thanks. Aww maths is my favourite hahahahaha nope! That's why I'm reconsidering my last two choices

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww I hate maths, never saw the appeal in it. Would you teach it?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 16, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.