Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys why dont you like girls who sleep around? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MMeathead)
    I'm an Alpha male.

And girls want to **** alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasnos you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you ****ing touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm ****ing her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly aks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm ****ing her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?
    'Plays Warcraft on your server' - if you're nerdy enough to say that there's no way you're also an 'alpha male'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hate threads like this. I only know a couple of guys who actually care how many people a girl has been with. Obviously everyone is entitled to not want a relationship with someone for whatever reason. There is no need to call them names or say they have no self respect though.
    If I'm being completely honest I would be more wary of a guy who had slept with fifty plus women, I'd be worried that he'd just want sex not a relationship. However, it wouldn't stop me pursuing things, it might just take longer to trust him. And I realise this is probably due to my own insecurities, and bad past experiences.
    The whole men are programmed to spread their seed argument, well, during ovulation women used to have sex with multiple men. This was so the strongest sperm fertilised the egg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HotHipster)
    Misogyny?
    Men are studs, women should be classy, dignified and virgins until marriage.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    The whole men are programmed to spread their seed argument, well, during ovulation women used to have sex with multiple men. This was so the strongest sperm fertilised the egg.
    Do you have a source for this? Because to the best of my knowledge that is biologically incorrect

Posted from TSR Mobile

I imagine it's a nice thought knowing that you're the only person who gets to see someone naked and be intimate with them:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I would think that a woman who has been out with lots of men and has slept around would be more likely to leave me, or cheat, I do not want to spend time effort and money to get this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bealzibub)
    I only accept virgins because of that
    They're probably still lying

ReputationRep:
    sloots

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlphaMaleOfPeace)
    sloots
    Great contribution

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    I imagine it's a nice thought knowing that you're the only person who gets to see someone naked and be intimate with them:mmm:
    why?

ReputationRep:
    Because virgins are necessary to sacrifice and summon the dark overlord, who would grant us that RG uni offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Because virgins are necessary to sacrifice and summon the dark overlord, who would grant us that RG uni offer.
    Way to aim low

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If a key can open many locks, it's a master key. If a lock is opened by a lot of keys, it's a *****y lock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheIr0nDuke)
    If a key can open many locks, it's a master key. If a lock is opened by a lot of keys, it's a *****y lock.
    Vaginas aren't locks.

Bad analogy/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Vaginas aren't locks.

Bad analogy/10
    Not about vaginas. About women themselves and their attitudes.

Poor response/10

ReputationRep:
    Not about vaginas. About women themselves and their attitudes.

Poor response/10
    Women aren't "made" to do anything and each one is different. Don't judge people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Women aren't "made" to do anything and each one is different. Don't judge people.
    Not judging, generalizing. Generally, women who have had less sexual partners are better girlfriends/wives.

I wouldn't touch a girl who'd slept with over 5 guys with a barge pole.

ReputationRep:
    Not judging, generalizing. Generally, women who have had less sexual partners are better girlfriends/wives.

I wouldn't touch a girl who'd slept with over 5 guys with a barge pole.
    But if you slept with 6 women you'd want a virgin woman to want you? Oh you "modern" guys are sickening. You have beliefs ingrained in you that you don't even understand.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Is this even true?
    Of course it ****ing isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Of course it ****ing isn't.
    I know, I was asking to see if he was actually serious, and unfortunately he was.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 19, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.