Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ask Her Majesty's Government – Parliament XXIII Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    He used to be the most Labour Labourite I'd ever met.
    Your username is brilliant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanCream)
    Random but, you are most conservative Conservative I have ever ever met.
    I object, and I doubt I am going to be the only one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    He used to be the most Labour Labourite I'd ever met.
    That's actually really nice of you say. You weren't too bad yourself.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Well clearly not if the relevant minister didn't even have time to return home from college before the proposal had been proposed, debated and decided upon.
    There was mutual agreement among all those that saw which included the leadership of both the liberals and tories and I think NL too, I somehow doubt the objections of somebody who is being demoted is hardly going to make a difference

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanCream)
    Your username is brilliant
    Thank you

(Original post by Lime-man)
    That's actually really nice of you say. You weren't too bad yourself.
    I'm more of a CPGB Labourite

ReputationRep:
    So you make decisions without properly consulting and without considering any possible consequences?
    It's called making executive decisions but I can understand why members of the party whose members demoted their leader pretty much without a good reason and replaced him with a questionable one just to feel democratic could have issues understanding this.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    It's called making executive decisions but I can understand why members of the party whose members demoted their leader pretty much without a good reason and replaced him with a questionable one just to feel democratic could have issues understanding this.
    I know, after all we've moved beyond the stage where high-ranking positions of authority are randomly bestowed on individuals based on one person's assessment of their qualities, and have instead adopted the radical idea of having people led by someone they want to be led by, so we do have a bit of an issue understanding this, yeah.

ReputationRep:
    I know, after all we've moved beyond the stage where high-ranking positions of authority are randomly bestowed on individuals based on one person's assessment of their qualities, and have instead adopted the radical idea of having people led by someone they want to be led by, so we do have a bit of an issue understanding this, yeah.
    Someone… new to the party and gone in two weeks if things go really well? :awesome: Anyway, that's your mess to clean up. I just don't understand what's so shocking about making a decision without consulting literally everyone involved in one way or the other.

ReputationRep:
    There's just been another slight change. Lime-man has been appointed our Employment Minister.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    There's just been another slight change. Lime-man has been appointed our Employment Minister.
    Wonderful, but his job is not very difficult because he can employ all of the unemployed at a nuclear plant, barrage, or wind farms in his £25bn energy vanity project from last term.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    Wonderful, but his job is not very difficult because he can employ all of the unemployed at a nuclear plant, barrage, or wind farms in his £25bn energy vanity project from last term.
    Actually, I'm going to be doing a lot of work on those who are already employed, leaving those who are unemployed at the mercy of our Work and Pensions Secretary
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I'm going to be doing a lot of work on those who are already employed, leaving those who are unemployed at the mercy of our Work and Pensions Secretary
    That sounds worse, however, I ask for you to not waste time working out the costs of the plans because costs will likely be wrongly accounted, leave that aspect to Jammy Duel or The Financier.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    That sounds worse, however, I ask for you to not waste time working out the costs of the plans because costs will likely be wrongly accounted, leave that aspect to Jammy Duel or The Financier.
    You'll probably find that my last two bills that I've released have been accounted for perfectly.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theunitedGOAT)
    Is it a Liberal-Condom Coalition
    Some of us are liberal with the use of a condom.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    You'll probably find that my last two bills that I've released have been accounted for perfectly.
    Please send the link to them, or tell me the title, I have lots of doubt in my mind about the workings being accurate, however, two accurate bills not not cover for the budget, the ATA amendment, and the house building Statement of Intent.

ReputationRep:
    Some of us are liberal with the use of a condom.
    I meant Liberal-Conservative Coalition
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theunitedGOAT)
    I meant Liberal-Conservative Coalition
    Yes, Tory-Liberal-NatLib

ReputationRep:
    Please send the link to them, or tell me the title, I have lots of doubt in my mind about the workings being accurate, however, two accurate bills not not cover for the budget, the ATA amendment, and the house building SoI.
    your teeth are offside

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Tory-Liberal-NatLib
    Why no Lib-Lab pact
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Please send the link to them, or tell me the title, I have lots of doubt in my mind about the workings being accurate, however, two accurate bills not not cover for the budget, the ATA amendment, and the house building SoI.
    The House building SoI wasn't mine and it was costed accurately.

The Gaming Duties Bill and Responsible Gambling Bill.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.