AQA A-Level French 2016

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tezzaa)
    yeah!! that was my exact line of argument as well
    Ah fab!!! I didn't do very much on the choice of which was stronger, only a couple of paragraphs ://

ReputationRep:
    What were the letters for the gap fill about the Environment? (I think it was question 7?!)

ReputationRep:
    I cannot believe that conjugation of eteindre, was so pleased i got the present participle right- only to find out its bloody irregular

ReputationRep:
    What did people get for the 4 marks where we had to say what was true about the family who had moved to belgium from china?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ucsvle)
    What did people get for the 4 marks where we had to say what was true about the family who had moved to belgium from china?
    I got these as true (sorry if I worded some of them wrong)

a patient helped him obtain his visa (a politician)
    his son adapted better to the new culture than his wife
    they moved back to china after 10 years
    His wife had to give up her job as a doctor (or something like that)

ReputationRep:
    can anyone remember what the last english-french translation was, something about the duty of each one of us?

ReputationRep:
    **** why did I write leather and felt wtf was i doing hahah in that translation.. Did anyone do the q on La Haine about influences and realise last minute that they weren't answering the q properly so had to change it... Also I got BCBCBCBC in the first q whoops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotte_1874)
    can anyone remember what the last english-french translation was, something about the duty of each one of us?
    I wrote le droit de laquelle l'un d'autre or something I know le droit is right but dont think the rest is haha

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to write which question I answered, how much of a problem should that be?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an unofficial mark scheme??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviadev18)
    I wrote le droit de laquelle l'un d'autre or something I know le droit is right but dont think the rest is haha
    think i put something like c'est la responsabilite de chaque personne de ...

ReputationRep:
    That was goooooooooooooood
    I did kiffe kiffe so i chose the book essay for the difficultes les personnages font face a

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by E_LDN)
    I forgot to write which question I answered, how much of a problem should that be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    None whatsoever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bananapeeler)
    think i put something like c'est la responsabilite de chaque personne de ...
    hmm maybe i wrote la responsabilite i cant remember haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviadev18)
    hmm maybe i wrote la responsabilite i cant remember haha
    yeah to be honest that whole is exam is a blur to me, barely have any recollection of it lol

ReputationRep:
    What were the answers to question 7?

ReputationRep:
    Ok Picasso (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone (who has reasonable confidence) say what they got for the cloning listening please?

ReputationRep:
    The army of other countries used it, the dog doesn't have to come to the lab, they cloned dogs for the police, the scientists was Korean, the scientist had cloned embryos and the scientist had responded to the government and helped him (not sure if this last one is correct and even if it was an option but other 5 I'm confident on)

ReputationRep:
    #ProfessorHwang

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.