Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Sure lol
    Ok so basically, on a Saturday a couple months ago, I went shopping with mum after tution, and we were on the way back from tesco's in yardley, on the no. 11 bus, and this rlly fat guy holdin some chips got on. He wanted to go on the top floor, and obvs he was massive. The bus started movin and he stepped on the first step, and I was just looking forward, and his trousers fell down a bit, but nothing too much, and pulled um back up, and then he went on the second, and his trousers fell off, like TOTALLY and fell to his ankles, and he weren't wearin **** all underneath, and I just covered my eyes, laughing like hell, and all that time he was still holding his chips, and he was still determined to get up LMAO. It was rlly funny haha, like bum stickin out yano.

Lmao reminds me of this Spongebob episode (yes...Spongebob, he's a legend ok) when I can't rem what made him wanna stay inside but he refuses to come out because he says the outdoors are dangerous. The moment Sandy and Patrick convince him to leave, they get eaten by a random ass ape. :|
    OMFG YESSSSSSSSSSS and he makes those creepy friends with the crisp :rofl: Spongebob is AMAZING :gah:

(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Ok so basically, on a Saturday a couple months ago, I went shopping with mum after tution, and we were on the way back from tesco's in yardley, on the no. 11 bus, and this rlly fat guy holdin some chips got on. He wanted to go on the top floor, and obvs he was massive. The bus started movin and he stepped on the first step, and I was just looking forward, and his trousers fell down a bit, but nothing too much, and pulled um back up, and then he went on the second, and his trousers fell off, like TOTALLY and fell to his ankles, and he weren't wearin **** all underneath, and I just covered my eyes, laughing like hell, and all that time he was still holding his chips, and he was still determined to get up LMAO. It was rlly funny haha, like bum stickin out yano.
    :rofl:
    I'm FXCKING DEAD LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    :rofl:
    I'm FXCKING DEAD LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LOOOL So was I haha :bootyshake:

LOOOL So was I haha :bootyshake:
    Imagine if you saw the front :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Imagine if you saw the front :puke:
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I would be ded. Mum would kill me :afraid::argh::ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    Yardley? Swan Shopping Cente, aye? Lmaooo that is tragic. Did he finally make it to the top floor?

Ohh that reminds me of when I was walking home like last wk right from City Kebab House lol and there's this man like down the other end of the road so I don't pay mind at 1st but then I keep walking I was with some mates so we don't really notice him till we walk closer. And he's still stood there. Well some reason I look down at his feet cuz he's standing weird so I'm like wtf and I see a puddle at his feet and there's splashing in it. So I look up a bit and I gotta focus real hard to realise he's got his willy out pissing himself :indiff: but like he is struggling maybe because drunk to get it all the way out the zipper. So the piss just streams down his leg and he wets himself for like no reason. My mates ran across the road yelling at him it was just...

:|

Like what is wrong with the ppl we live by?

ReputationRep:
    OMFG YESSSSSSSSSSS and he makes those creepy friends with the crisp :rofl: Spongebob is AMAZING :gah:
    I don't still watch it at all when I'm by myself ok

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I would be ded. Mum would kill me :afraid::argh::ashamed:
    Why would she kill you? Like you can't help if a fat guy's trousers fall down?

I don't still watch it at all when I'm by myself ok
    Do you remember?

Also you live in Birmingham right?

ReputationRep:
    Yardley? Swan Shopping Cente, aye? Lmaooo that is tragic. Did he finally make it to the top floor?

Ohh that reminds me of when I was walking home like last wk right from City Kebab House lol and there's this man like down the other end of the road so I don't pay mind at 1st but then I keep walking I was with some mates so we don't really notice him till we walk closer. And he's still stood there. Well some reason I look down at his feet cuz he's standing weird so I'm like wtf and I see a puddle at his feet and there's splashing in it. So I look up a bit and I gotta focus real hard to realise he's got his willy out pissing himself :indiff: but like he is struggling maybe because drunk to get it all the way out the zipper. So the piss just streams down his leg and he wets himself for like no reason. My mates ran across the road yelling at him it was just...

:|

Like what is wrong with the ppl we live by?
    Yupp, swan You kno your way around don't ya, I was born Birmingham, and been livin ere for 15 years, and I still don't kno my way around town, I only been three times at most, and not even all day like 2 shops or summat.

And, Oh MY! That's just :facepalm::hahaha: Blehh.
    Trust me, they tramps or whatt!?

ReputationRep:
    Do you remember?

Mate leave it out pls lmaoo You're exposing me right now

And ye
    Don't come looking

ReputationRep:
    Do you remember?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I remember tht! & Yup I live in Birmingham 2.

ReputationRep:
    Yupp, swan You kno your way around don't ya, I was born Birmingham, and been livin ere for 15 years, and I still don't kno my way around town, I only been three times at most, and not even all day like 2 shops or summat.

And, Oh MY! That's just :facepalm::hahaha: Blehh.
    Trust me, they tramps or whatt!?
    Dunno wtf he was lmao probably just drunk out his face or summat ya kno lmao
    Ah you gotta get out more, just be careful when you do. Don't wanna run into piss-pants.

ReputationRep:
    Why would she kill you? Like you can't help if a fat guy's trousers fall down?
    She would be like have shame blah blah blah. :blah: Tru, but she has some ****in' crazy thoughts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I remember tht! & Yup I live in Birmingham 2.
    Lol...

Mate leave it out pls lmaoo You're exposing me right now

And ye
    Don't come looking
    K...I was just wondering because their's a Yardley Primary school in North London so I was just wondering :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'll stop now OP lol

ReputationRep:
    Dunno wtf he was lmao probably just drunk out his face or summat ya kno lmao
    Ah you gotta get out more, just be careful when you do. Don't wanna run into piss-pants.
    LMAO Yh, Probably was.
    I would love to, but ain't allowed even with friends, unless mum comes with me, and she can barely move.

ReputationRep:
    Lol...

K...I was just wondering because their's a Yardley Primary school in North London so I was just wondering :yep:
    Oh nah we're on about a Tesco in Yardley here.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO Yh, Probably was.
    I would love to, but ain't allowed even with friends, unless mum comes with me, and she can barely move.
    Oh I see. :\ Why can't she move. Is she big like my mum :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 6, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.