Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have arseys model answers

ReputationRep:
    3x + 5x - 95 = 0
    y?

ReputationRep:
    found the x for question 10 and only realised that i forgot to find P when i got 2 minutes left... almost had a heart attack rushed it and think i found 160 sth... but i just tried to do it again and i got it right..... pretty pissed :c
    got rest of it right tho

ReputationRep:
    The moment you realise you forgot +c.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adamwest17)
    Anyone have arseys model answers
    arsey made a thread around that says edexcel doesnt want him to keep posting mark scheme as other school might use the paper as mock etc, so he will not post any markscheme again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SalazarSlytherin)
    3x + 5x - 95 = 0
    y?
    its 3y+5x-95

ReputationRep:
    I did pretty much all of the paper right except bloody q9... Couldn't do proof for P and then found x to be 14.something instead of 17 like everyone else... So I ended up with P=108 instead of 120... I think I should get some method marks. Did the last part alright too tho!! Hopefully, I only lost around 6 marks...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4117033

ReputationRep:
    Where is the official mark scheme?
    (Original post by FakeDumbledore)
    Unlucky mate I've seen the official mark scheme and a few of these are wrong :/
    Better luck next year in your resit...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomLFC98)
    The moment you realise you forgot +c.....
    i don't think its necessary to put +c in further ing. calculations.. in the past paper question it said that answer and (+C) so either with out without it should be fine

ReputationRep:
    Its not a mark scheme. That's his answer but I'm confident it's correct. I got this answer too.

ReputationRep:
    whens the unofficial mark scheme coming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    which board?
    Edexcel

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure b) k=28 in the binomial question, because the difference was 58x for 2kx, anyone else get that?

ReputationRep:
    All correct except question 3(c) which should read 5y+3x-95=0. I would also say that for the final question part (e) stating that 2000/x^3 is >0 for all positive values of x (distance is a scalar quantity) will suffice.

ReputationRep:
    68/75 for A???? Can it actually go that high??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazypenguinbob)
    Highly doubt it as that'd be 91%
    I'd say realistically 61-64 although I personally didn't find the exam easy at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRandomGenius)
    S= 24.3??
    I didn't get that and I checked the integral on my calculator using the integral function.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazypenguinbob)
    I'm more than sure it won't. I suspect it's going to be around the 63-64 mark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    which board?
    edexcel

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.