Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    so you prefer shakira toned a$$ over nicki jiggly jelly
    Correctamundo! Although Shakira's too petite for my liking

(Original post by queen-bee)
    with heels in the same height as most guys I know
    Aye, but the heels don't render you ungainly, nor would they cause you to emasculate such guys (only short guys), hence not tall tall and my comments clearly don't apply to many girls in your height bracket

Your Greek ex?
    Yup, petite and curvy

We need to hook you up with someone who is right in between the two,I'm good at match making :laugh:
    Ha! Good luck with that

(Original post by hezzlington)
    butt lift/injections are not hot
    Agreed, as a general rule. Bishes should put the work in, yo! :danceboy:

ReputationRep:
    Curvy fat butt with a non basic ***** personality
    That's attractive 🌾🐍🌾

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Correctamundo! Although Shakira's too petite for my liking

Aye, but the heels don't render you ungainly, nor would they cause you to emasculate such guys (only short guys), hence not tall tall and my comments clearly don't apply to many girls in your height bracket

Yup, petite and curvy

Ha! Good luck with that

Agreed, as a general rule. Bishes should put the work in, yo! :danceboy:
    You're righ,they only render me sexy! And actually,it feels weird being taller than a guy when wearing heels but that's not been an issue accept on one occasion I think.

That's pretty small,I thought you wouldn't consider someone in that height bracket from your past statements etc

Well,London has a huge variety of women and there's so many tall girls that will fit the said height description,so no luck involved at all.
    We can find someone in no time

ReputationRep:
    You're righ,they only render me sexy!
    Sexier*

feels weird being taller than a guy when wearing heels
    I can imagine, although I would add that it depends to some extent on the guy. If you're a dominant character, and know what you are doing when it comes to how you hold, kiss, caress, ****, and challenge/discipline a girl, then I find that they tend to default to feminine/submissive mindsets/behaviours, no matter how large/small, demure/wilful, traditional/feminist, hot/average, they may be :dontknow:

That's pretty small,I thought you wouldn't consider someone in that height bracket from your past statements etc
    Naw, I'm not so narrow minded as to write someone off based on something as arbitrary as that, although it's fair to say that girls on the small side are generally not very practically (physically) compatible

Well,London has a huge variety of women and there's so many tall girls that will fit the said height description,so no luck involved at all.
    Alas, London is a toxic environment for me (electrosmog is off the charts e.g. 10,000 mV/m+ on top deck of bus around Leicester Sq vs. 5-20 mV/m down in Kingston), and the few white British girls that are still there are generally speaking not my type and/or wouldn't be able to sustain relations e.g. owing to my delicate health + other personal circumstances. I don't limit myself to white British girls but not being fluent in the same language/sharing the same culture/values can be quite a significant barrier to meaningful relations, and East-European women tend to be a bit :indiff:

We can find someone in no time
    Sure you can, sport! :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Sexier*

I can imagine, although I would add that it depends to some extent on the guy. If you're a dominant character, and know what you are doing when it comes to how you hold, kiss, caress, ****, and challenge/discipline a girl, then I find that they tend to default to feminine/submissive mindsets/behaviours, no matter how large/small, demure/wilful, traditional/feminist, hot/average, they may be :dontknow:

Naw, I'm not so narrow minded as to write someone off based on something as arbitrary as that, although it's fair to say that girls on the small side are generally not very practically (physically) compatible

Alas, London is a toxic environment for me (electrosmog is off the charts e.g. 10,000 mV/m+ on top deck of bus around Leicester Sq vs. 5-20 mV/m down in Kingston), and the few white British girls that are still there are generally speaking not my type and/or wouldn't be able to sustain relations e.g. owing to my delicate health + other personal circumstances. I don't limit myself to white British girls but not being fluent in the same language/sharing the same culture/values can be quite a significant barrier to meaningful relations, and East-European women tend to be a bit :indiff:

Sure you can, sport! :borat:
    Yes,sexier

It does help when the guy knows what he's doing,even if he may be a few inches shorter than the girl. I've seen shorter guys who have been able to seduce girls a bit taller than them,generally speaking..they were good looking men. But it's all about body language,confidence,how you come across. Personally speaking,I don't think I could ever date someone who wasn't at least 5'11,I've been lucky in that both of my exs matched my height expectations so it'll feel weirder for me being with someone much smaller.

Ah okay,must've confused it to mean something else then! I don't think that's always the case,you get guys who are in relationships with girls much smaller than them in height and they're able to cope just fine,I'm sure..it's just about good prep!

I can,indeed I've already my friends up in the past,that's how I sometimes get to know people through my friends. I guess it's good that you're not limiting yourself but most people in London,especially younger working women know how to speak English properly,although some cultural aspects may be a barrier(like your last dating partner). But generally,I don't tend to date white British guys,it's always just been other Europeans for me and have yet to try out Levantine boys,probably as far as I will get tbh as most males I know are either from Europe or have Levantine heritage

ReputationRep:
    it's all about body language, confidence, how you come across
    I hope some of my male TSR clients are reading this right now! :yy:

Personally speaking,I don't think I could ever date someone who wasn't at least 5'11
    You mean in general terms - we've been over the fact that you would make an exception for a certain, exceptional character

you get guys who are in relationships with girls much smaller than them in height and they're able to cope just fine ,I'm sure..it's just about good prep!
    I dunno, think girth can be an issue with petite/small framed girls.. :innocent:

most people in London,especially younger working women know how to speak English properly
    I require a certain level of fluency, wit, and intellectualism in order for a girl to capture and keep my attention/interest. This is scarcely achievable if a girl has a functional, working vocabulary and an alien sense of humour

have yet to try out Levantine boys
    Slut?:mute:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6'0 and well I like girls who are in the 5'8-5'9 range. Can go down to 5'3(preferably 5'5 upwards) and can go up to 6ft. No higher than that and no lower than 5'3 since I don't want to look like their dad.

ReputationRep:
    I hope some of my male TSR clients are reading this right now! :yy:

You mean in general terms - we've been over the fact that you would make an exception for a certain, exceptional character

I dunno, think girth can be an issue with petite/small framed girls.. :innocent:

I require a certain level of fluency, wit, and intellectualism in order for a girl to capture and keep my attention/interest. This is scarcely achievable if a girl has a functional, working vocabulary and an alien sense of humour

Slut?:mute:
    It's a bit of common sense and a general rule,I guess? Confidence/body language is appreciated by everyone no matter what

In more general and more specific terms. If I really liked a guy,then yes,for an exceptional character,I wouldn't really let height dictate a future relationship together

It needn't be an issue with good prep

But most girls/women in London,speak perfect English. These days most people are able to do so. And I think a sense of humour just depends on the person. Some people are so boring and take life so seriously and other are just so chilled and funny. I like a balance,personally speaking.

What even? :curious: I don't see how that goes on to suggest I am one/want to be one :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xJARSx)
    I'm 6 foot 1. I think average girl boys is 5 foot 11 or something so I don't know why people are saying the five 10 guy is really tall, he's just normal lol, which is fine.

I personally would never date a girl that's taller than me. Just Na
    Average is 5'11 in Holland. The average in England is 5'9 and in the states it's just over 5'9. 5'10 is bang average for a guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Average is 5'11 in Holland. The average in England is 5'9 and in the states it's just over 5'9. 5'10 is bang average for a guy.
    No way, they must be taking children into account or something, the average just can't be 5'9 in England, I know very few boys that short in comparison to other heights. I'm pretty much average height in my year, and like I say I'm 6 foot one. (Average probs 6')

Maybe that stat takes into account people with medical problems etc.

ReputationRep:
    No way, they must be taking children into account or something, the average just can't be 5'9 in England, I know very few boys that short in comparison to other heights. I'm pretty much average height in my year, and like I say I'm 6 foot one. (Average probs 6'

Maybe that stat takes into account people with medical problems etc.
    Medical problems also include gigantism and it is for adults.
    https://tall.life/height-percentile-...r-age-country/

Plus it could just be the case that people in your year group are tall.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly wouldnt care if i wasnt a f*cking midget myself. Guess its short girls for me ffs. Tall girls do seem fun though😉.

ReputationRep:
    Tall girls who wear shorts all the time are number 1.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It needn't be an issue with good prep
    Dunno really, with some girls you just get the impression that it's more trauma than it's worth! :mmm:

I think a sense of humour just depends on the person
    Often does, but I've dated a fair few East Europeans/Russians and they don't tend to have the same sense of humour and are often BWA/depressives (not my type!)

Some people are so boring and take life so seriously and other are just so chilled and funny. I like a balance,personally speaking
    Snap!

What even? :curious: I don't see how that goes on to suggest I am one/want to be one :confused:
    "yet" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Dunno really, with some girls you just get the impression that it's more trauma than it's worth! :mmm:

Often does, but I've dated a fair few East Europeans/Russians and they don't tend to have the same sense of humour and are often BWA/depressives (not my type!)

Snap!

"yet" :rolleyes:
    There's a likelihood that they suffer from vaginismus. There's treatment for i,like physiotherapy But other than that,there shouldn't really be any pain. If the guy knows what he's doing and is patient and caring towards his partner,it shouldn't need to hurt and she should also relax too,of course.

I doubt we can generalise to most Eastern European females,but maybe just the ones you happened to date and I don't think there's anything in their culture that tells them to be that way,so it's more of an individual person thing. And most girls have attitudes,middle eastern girls,let's just say we are crazy at times :mmm:

Would you ever date a female a few inches taller than you? And who still liked wearing heels on a regular basis when you're both our and about. Would you feel weird?

Pointing out that I've yet to date members of a certain community does not make me a slut or wannabe slut. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Medical problems also include gigantism and it is for adults.
    https://tall.life/height-percentile-...r-age-country/

Plus it could just be the case that people in your year group are tall.

Gigantism is much l less common than dwarfism.

It's not just people in my year, anywhere I got people are that kind of height. I don't believe that stat if I'm honest, sorry

ReputationRep:
    Gigantism is much l less common than dwarfism.

It's not just people in my year, anywhere I got people are that kind of height. I don't believe that stat if I'm honest, sorry
    Ok if you want to not believe statistical evidence and go with your gut feeling then fine but I can assure you in my year group most people did not grow to become 6'0, most were in the 5'8-5'10 region. In the year above me, most of the people were 5'4-5'7. If you want to use anecdotes I can use these.

ReputationRep:
    That's about as realistic as that stat about penis size average being 5 and a lad inches XD

ReputationRep:
    That's about as realistic as that stat about penis size average being 5 and a lad inches XD
    Well average is that because you know Asians have small dicks.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6'5 1/2 so I need tall girls lol.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.