Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    man why did i look at the mark scheme... i am ****ed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobjim12)
    man why did i look at the mark scheme... i am ****ed
    Can you still remember your answers? A few seemed familiar like the inequality one being 0.2 something but it seems as though I've done a lot better than I thought. Best case scenario I've dropped 7-10 marks, 5 of which due to lack of time. But according to the report time wasn't an issue for most people. Hmm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Slice of Pi)
    Can you still remember your answers? A few seemed familiar like the inequality one being 0.2 something but it seems as though I've done a lot better than I thought. Best case scenario I've dropped 7-10 marks, 5 of which due to lack of time. But according to the report time wasn't an issue for most people. Hmm...
    I can, the only benefit of answering so little. I can't fully remember my answers for the 1D spheres, but the rest (so questions 1-3) I can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobjim12)
    I can, the only benefit of answering so little. I can't fully remember my answers for the 1D spheres, but the rest (so questions 1-3) I can.
    You never know, you might be pleasantly surprised tomorrow. I found all the M papers from 3-5 to be odd in some way this year (e.g. Q4 on M5 has seemed to have thrown a lot of people; was much more difficult than previous questions on that topic).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Slice of Pi)
    You never know, you might be pleasantly surprised tomorrow. I found all the M papers from 3-5 to be odd in some way this year (e.g. Q4 on M5 has seemed to have thrown a lot of people; was much more difficult than previous questions on that topic).
    I know what you mean, but i am fairly confident as I couldn't even attempt much else.

Anyway, this is me signing off, all the best to all M3ers!

ReputationRep:
    Well I have no idea how this happened
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Hey guys, wanna hear a joke?

I got 58 UMS in M3 and 30 UMS in D2. My B in FM was saved by this module as well as 82 UMS in FP4.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's not a joke. LOL
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by C0balt)
    Well I have no idea how this happened
    What happened? Low grade boundaries in your favour like in mine? xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    What happened? Low grade boundaries in your favour like in mine? xD
    I expected a D and got 85UMS... it was higher than FP3 wtf...
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by C0balt)
    I expected a D and got 85UMS... it was higher than FP3 wtf...
    lmao they completely f*cked with M3 this year, I swear next year it will be the easiest paper ever. Well done on that result

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RDKGames)
    lmao they completely f*cked with M3 this year, I swear next year it will be the easiest paper ever. Well done on that result
    Thank you and you too I hope you got what you wanted overall

ReputationRep:
    I got 88 UMS for practically doing nothing I swear... Those grade boundaries were a life saver <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got a C!!! It wasn't even the paper that let me down, FP2 gave me a tasty D

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.