Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Im_trying)
    Yep that's a C

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! This is my 3rd maths retake and it's hopefully going to be my last, i suck at maths though lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ikilliloot)
    Thank you! This is my 3rd maths retake and it's hopefully going to be my last, i suck at maths though lol.
    Awrrr well done! i hate maths so much as well. that is definitely a C. You got it Let me know how it goes. I think i got 65

ReputationRep:
    http://qualifications.pearson.com/co...late-Final.pdf

Official Grade Boundries

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miraclemuokebe)
    a C is 70 marks
    yes an he said he got 73 so it is a C grade.

ReputationRep:
    yes an he said he got 73 so it is a C grade.
    I PASSED MATHS BRO!!!!! GOT GRADE C finally, my school sent it to me on email as i couldn't make it to results day as i was out. So happy i passed no more maths!!! How did yours go bro??

ReputationRep:
    I got a B in my resit!!!!! Last year I did foundation and came out with an E and somehow I managed to get a B in the higher resit!

ReputationRep:
    I PASSED MATHS BRO!!!!! GOT GRADE C finally, my school sent it to me on email as i couldn't make it to results day as i was out. So happy i passed no more maths!!! How did yours go bro??
    Awrr well done! You have done so well. Not good news for me. I failed Anyway well done you deserved it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bladesdontdie)
    I got a B in my resit!!!!! Last year I did foundation and came out with an E and somehow I managed to get a B in the higher resit!
    OMG well done! amazing you deserve it!

ReputationRep:
    Awrr well done! You have done so well. Not good news for me. I failed Anyway well done you deserved it!
    Thank you bro, sorry to hear man, how many marks was you alway from a C?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you bro, sorry to hear man, how many marks was you alway from a C

ReputationRep:
    Thank you bro, sorry to hear man, how many marks was you alway from a C
    i was 4 marks off. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    i was 4 marks off. Thanks
    Did you get it remarked?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.