Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone do the maths calculator foundation paper? I think I've messed up 🙈 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HX_AZAAN_786)
    Sameeh, are you a GCSE student or studying at a higher level?
    I think she's eating a curry rn so she's busy

ReputationRep:
    Hi ,hope ur exams are going alright. You have absolutely nothing to worry if you tried ur best that is all anti X is asking . If you put 100percent u will get what you want . I understand the dossapoint because when I competed the non calc from higher I was so upset for at least 2 days after . I've heavily struggled with math until year 9 I was making little or no progress. But I'm really shocked but proud if my hard work ( I'm not trying to boast at all btw) that I did higher . My parents didn't even think i would do GCSE math . As I have look how far you've come and show others that to .
    Take care

ReputationRep:
    Guys, Popadom has now been banned from TSR as i have reported him. A respectable user that goes by the name "Puddles the monkey" got back to me.

At last there's no "uproar" in this thread😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popadom12345)
    I think the people who do foundation are the real idiots around here
    Right, you listen my friend...I am a mature student who has achieved success in work and the University of life. I've just sat foundation maths. I had 8 months to learn a 2/3 year syllabus and I'm expected to pass. I've also sat Higher tier English.. again expected to get an A. So stop putting others down. Yeah you may be brainy but you'll have no friends. Good advice from someone who has many more years if experience. Good grades aren't what gets you through adult hood!...Ahhh just read he's been banned. GOOD JOB!

ReputationRep:
    I think she's eating a curry rn so she's busy
    *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Ikr

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha no one does foundation

Idiot

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even get a reply from popadom, I wanted to destroy him

ReputationRep:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    And what are doing on a GCSE forum may I ask
    Popadom..I can't quite believe how vile and disgusting your comments are. You are beyond ignorant...Someone who is truly classy has manners, empathy and respect for others. You clearly have none of these ! Please do us all a favour and keep your thoughts to yourself...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiee224)
    I didn't even get a reply from popadom, I wanted to destroy him
    haha, same here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    haha, same here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Trust me you don't want a reply! I got called a paedophile by that scum because i said i was a mature student with a maths phobia trying, after many years of failing, to get a C. I also reported him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Certified)
    Intelligence isn't just determined by A* grades. Some C grade students hold more sophisticated conversation than A* students that simply only know how to memorise text book pages.
    I fully agree with you! Well put!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.