Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Someone explain question 22 i dont comorehend why u would add 2.5pi and 25/6 pi when they are asking for shaded region shouldnt it be big takeaway small then add 8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakstar)
    He is going to be raging.........

Guys could we get to 100 notifs lmao
    Haha I'm going to PM him and ask him how many notifs he got so far!! :rofl:

And yes I think so

Shame Federerr

ReputationRep:
    The last question is also wrong: the answer is 80.4 degrees, not 80.3 (I got 80.3755 degrees by following the working exactly).

ReputationRep:
    I have a bad feeling about this guys............................ ........hamza772000 and Tasnia'x about Federerr :afraid::afraid::afraid:

I'm pegging it, lol:auto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellamoon_22)
    Someone explain question 22 i dont comorehend why u would add 2.5pi and 25/6 pi when they are asking for shaded region shouldnt it be big takeaway small then add 8
    It's asking for the perimeter, not area. You're meant to find out the lengths of the curved sides (2.5pi and 25/6 pi), add them and then add 8 (the two 4cm lengths).

ReputationRep:
    I have a bad feeling about this guys............................ ........hamza772000 and Tasnia'x about Federerr :afraid::afraid::afraid:

Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leafcannon)
    The last question is also wrong: the answer is 80.4 degrees, not 80.3 (I got 80.3755 degrees by following the working exactly)
    Yep, you're right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leafcannon)
    It's asking for the perimeter, not area. You're meant to find out the lengths of the curved sides (2.5pi and 25/6 pi), then add 8 (the two 4cm lengths).
    Thnks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Why?
    Do you really think i will hamza???

ReputationRep:
    Grade boundaries for an A?

ReputationRep:
    Do you really think i will hamza???

Yeah!

ReputationRep:

So who cares, stop being so Innocent :closedeyes::cute:
    Just join our crew (me and hamza772000 ) :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stop being such a wheeny :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah!
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, excuse me!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, excuse me!!!!
    I said yeah, coz you needa take a break, alright. You've been here for wayy too long.

ReputationRep:
    Hey for the last question I'd read it wrong so by the time I got back round to it for checking, I only had five minutes left. I ended up rushing it so made a mistake when using the cosine rule however I used the area of a triangle equation, got B as 40 and then wrote down the cosine rule equation but just proceeded to get the wrong answer in my speed. How many marks out of six do you reckon my working could get me? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    So who cares, stop being so Innocent :closedeyes::cute:
    Just join our crew (me and hamza772000 ) :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Stop being such a wheeny :rofl:
    Tasnia we don't need comments like that, thank you!

And man don't need no crew, he like James Bond:cool::cool::007::007::007::007::007:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca427)
    Hey for the last question I'd read it wrong so by the time I got back round to it for checking, I only had five minutes left. I ended up rushing it so made a mistake when using the cosine rule however I used the area of a triangle equation, got B as 40 and then wrote down the cosine rule equation but just proceeded to get the wrong answer in my speed. How many marks out of six do you reckon my working could get me? Thanks
    You should get a min of 4, you might even get 5, but for remember your substitutions have to be correct.

ReputationRep:
    I said yeah, coz you needa take a break, alright. You've been here for wayy too long.
    I think i do

ReputationRep:
    You should get a min of 4, you might even get 5, but for remember your substitutions have to be correct.
    That's awesome - adding up my marks I think I've done really well - I'm so chuffed :3

ReputationRep:
    I think i do
    You do!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.