Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should Donald Trump ban Muslim from coming to the US? He renews Muslim ban Watch

• View Poll Results: Should he?
    yes
    23.87%
    no
    76.13%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    Wow! Two lies in 1 sentence.
    Sorry did the nurse forget to give you your special pills this morning?
    "so true Im a canadian living in the usa and I can tell you that immigrants are everywhere.

Countries should lock the door and throw away the key".

That's his quote. How am I lying? lol. what a joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newsout)
    Not only did you not disprove the statistic, just going around stupid circles spouting out nonsense, you said you won't take me serious just because of the nature of the article.

The only thing I care about is what the article title said, that 1 in 5 syrians fleeing ISIS have a positive view of ISIS

"That's like saying that black people support the KKK."

You see if you actually had a Brain you would realise that there are black people who support and are member s of the KKK you moron, and please keep the blessings of your false moon god to yourself.

If anyone needs Knowledge it's the brainless ignorant westernised muslims on TSR like yourself and the others that know nothing about Islam, or their false prophet.

http://www.thenewsnerd.com/local/bla...t-kkk-chapter/
    Ew.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themini)
    Do you follow something called the news? You come across as someone who is quite misguided. Isn't that what they've been doing? Jordan, Turkey , Lebanon, Egypt are taking in hundreds of thousands of refugees fleeing conflict. Are they not illegal immigrants? Turkey has taken in over 3 million refugees.

I wouldn't go comparing a civilisation that is a couple of thousand years old with one which is barely 400 years old and openly claims to be the land of immigrants..

Obviously terms and conditions apply:
    1.) Be white.
    2.) Be Christian.
    3.)Be Jewish
    4.) Be rich.

Genuine Refugees fleeing conflict aren't the same thing as Mexicans trying to cross the border illegally, OMG what a poor analogy.

Of course you wouldn't, even though Islam in Egypt and Turkey are recent changes and not "a couple of thousands years old"

And I'm not even going to address your terms and conditions point because it makes absolutely no sense.

ReputationRep:
    So... if a couple of attackers who happened to be Muslims it means all Muslims are bad?
    The people who say that or think have probably never actually meet a Muslim before. There are over 1 billion Muslims on this planet. I think people just want to use Muslims as the scapegoat for all their problems. Instead of placing the blame on the attacker who did the crime people want to use Muslims to release their frustration and angry despite them not doing anything. That's just me though.

ReputationRep:
    Genuine Refugees fleeing conflict aren't the same thing as Mexicans trying to cross the border illegally, OMG what a poor analogy.

Of course you wouldn't, even though Islam in Egypt and Turkey are recent changes and not "a couple of thousands years old"

And I'm not even going to address your terms and conditions point because it makes absolutely no sense.
    You're bottling it mate. GG. idiocy exposed. 10/10 for trying.

"The established presence of Islam in the region that now constitutes modern Turkey dates back to the latter half of the 11th century, when the Seljuk's started expanding into eastern Anatolia."Secondly you made no distinction between illegal and legal immigrants in your post.

"so true Im a canadian living in the usa and I can tell you that immigrants are everywhere.

Countries should lock the door and throw away the key "

That is your quote, you want immigrants out, illegal or legal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themini)
    You're bottling it mate. GG. idiocy exposed. 10/10 for trying.

"The established presence of Islam in the region that now constitutes modern Turkey dates back to the latter half of the 11th century, when the Seljuk's started expanding into eastern Anatolia."Secondly you made no distinction between illegal and legal immigrants in your post.

Countries should lock the door and throw away the key "

That is your quote, you want immigrants out, illegal or legal.

1. That wasn't my post. That was trumpisbae's post you putz

2. The Seljuk's were only expanding in Turkey, The nation wasn't primarily muslim until after the 8th crusade around the 14th and 15th century which wasn't thousands of years ago.

Your ignorance is so humorous hahaha

ReputationRep:
    1. That wasn't my post. That was trumpisbae's post you putz

2. The Seljuk's were only expanding in Turkey, The nation wasn't primarily muslim until after the 8th crusade around the 14th and 15th century which wasn't thousands of years ago.

Your ignorance is so humorous hahaha
    k m8

ReputationRep:
    No.

Ban the radical preachers instead. I read that some radical preacher was preaching about gay people being killed just before the Orlando attacks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    No.

Ban the radical preachers instead. I read that some radical preacher was preaching about gay people being killed just before the Orlando attacks.

The liberals will say he knows nothing about Islam, even though he's an Imam haha

ReputationRep:

The liberals will say he knows nothing about Islam, even though he's an Imam haha
    I saw that vid! Idk how he's allowed to tour places. He's disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    No.

The liberals and leftists wont allow that, they will call you racist and Islamophobic if you do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nexttimeigetvpn)
    you're ignoring all of the American Muslims living there right now you absolute nonce

do you plan to go and raid their homes and send them all on a boat to europe or something?

The existing trouble makers are a big enough problem, allowing more trouble makers to enter is not exactly going to help is it? A blanket ban will stop trouble makers (whatever their actual % is), from getting into the US.

ReputationRep:
    The existing trouble makers are a big enough problem, allowing more trouble makers to enter is not exactly going to help is it? A blanket ban will stop trouble makers (whatever their actual % is), from getting into the US.
    Funny because 0% of mass shootings in the USA in recent years have been committed by terrorists infiltrating the immigration network into the USA.

And 100% of them have been USA born citizens

the problem is the guns, not immigrants

ReputationRep:

What has the peaceful majority of muslims EVER DONE to combat terrorism in the west?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/new...-soldiers.html
    http://rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/120620161
    http://heavy.com/news/2016/03/new-is...youtube-video/
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mi...-idUSKCN0YY07K

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ice-Cairo.html
    http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/23/mi...t/isis-crisis/

Ha, what do you think? Doesn't that satisfy the criteria of Muslims doing something about extremism?

ReputationRep:
    Funny because 0% of mass shootings in the USA in recent years have been committed by terrorists infiltrating the immigration network into the USA.

9/11

Plus again, you refuse to listen if the ban had already occurred, the gay club attacker would never have been in the US to begin with.

ReputationRep:

You clearly have a reading problem because I said Muslims IN THE WEST.

You know, the ones who go to central London to protest the depiction of Muhammed by a satire magazine but stay at home when a muslim kills 50 homosexuals

ReputationRep:
    Your links do not address his point at all.

ReputationRep:

If you add up the value of the amount if people killed by Mass shootings since the 1960's you wouldn't get quarter of the amount of people killed during 9/11 when no gun was even used.

ReputationRep:
    Your links do not address his point at all.

Talking to muslims on TSR is like trying to freeze Ice.

Just pointless

ReputationRep:
    You clearly have a reading problem because I said Muslims IN THE WEST.

You know, the ones who go to central London to protest the depiction of Muhammed by a satire magazine but stay at home when a muslim kills 50 homosexuals
    But what can they do? The ones you find hitting the streets angry about depictions of Muhammed are probably the ones causing the trouble anyway.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.