Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    mediaya Ok, Aysha (I remember) lol, it just means that I'm careful and cautious
    oh good memory (obviously, i have as well so you must have it too)
    i give up with that thing....seriously.......NO! i don't lol......being careful and cautious is one part of being clever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    I don't have anyone on tsr yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh yeeees
    btw, tag me or quote me or else i dont get the notification, i learned it from hamza772000 hihi

ReputationRep:
    mediaya No, it's just that I'm a creep lol jk

Maybe it is but a 'careful and cautious' person can also be dumb because, for a dumb person, in order to avoid errors you have to be EXTREMELY cautious because you won't understand the first time like a 'clever' person like you would

ReputationRep:
    mediaya You don't have to mention that you learnt it from me........

ReputationRep:
    mediaya No, it's just that I'm a creep lol jk

Maybe it is but a 'careful and cautious' person can also be dumb because, for a dumb person, in order to avoid errors you have to be EXTREMELY cautious because you won't understand the first time like a 'clever' person like you would
    a dumb guy becomes clever though when he becomes extremely cautious and careful

ReputationRep:
    mediaya You don't have to mention that you learnt it from me........
    i WANT to mention my 'teacher' though.....u gotta a problem JOKING LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    oh yeeees
    btw, tag me or quote me or else i dont get the notification, i learned it from hamza772000 hihi
    Haha okayyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    mediaya Sorry Aysha, I have to disagree here, so you're trying to tell me a person who is 'NATURALLY' dumb can become 'CLEVER' if he becomes cautious?

Hard work can be a substitute for being clever, but it doesn't make you clever, however it can make you successful and can cause you to achieve all your goals in life

In a sense, clever people have a 'head start'.

ReputationRep:
    mediaya Okay, fair enough then. I've got nothing against that

ReputationRep:
    mediaya Sorry Aysha, I have to disagree here, so you're trying to tell me a person who is 'NATURALLY' dumb can become 'CLEVER' if he becomes cautious?

Hard work can be a substitute for being clever, but it doesn't make you clever, however it can make you successful and can cause you to achieve all your goals in life

In a sense, clever people have a 'head start'.
    nope

hard working has no substitute man.....i dont now how to explain it but 2nd part is true

no

ReputationRep:
    mediaya lol, I said hard work CAN be the substitue...........for being dumb, ygm? I never said Hardwork 'has' a substitue!!! Notice the difference......

Yes! if you're dumb you just have to work harder and BAM! you're there, if you're clever you have to work hard, but not as harder as the dumb person, hence giving the slight 'head start'.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    aww thanks

ReputationRep:
    Ethereal World

ReputationRep:
    mediaya lol, I said hard work CAN be the substitue...........for being dumb, ygm? I never said Hardwork 'has' a substitue!!! Notice the difference......

Yes! if you're dumb you just have to work harder and BAM! you're there, if you're clever you have to work hard, but not as harder as the dumb person, hence giving the slight 'head start'.
    i've been reading that over and over again for the last 5 minutes and still don't get it.....i'll re-read it later coz i don't feel very well, ttul

ReputationRep:
    mediaya lol ok, ttyl

ReputationRep:
    FrenchUnicоrn awwwwwww love you!!! :lovehug:

ReputationRep:

i am back, i read it all n i get it lol (this time)
    when i think of it now, how did we even come to this point?
    the first thing we were doing was:you were saying ur dumb n i was saying the other way......so now we can clearly see that ur clever LOL i got u!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    i am back, i read it all n i get it lol (this time)
    when i think of it now, how did we even come to this point?
    the first thing we were doing was:you were saying ur dumb n i was saying the other way......so now we can clearly see that ur clever LOL i got u!!!!
    Lol, what?!!? :lolwut: How did you come to that conclusion?

ReputationRep:

you seem like a teacher here.......

Lol, what?!!? :lolwut: How did you come to that conclusion?
    ......that's where i got it from.....if u were dumb, u wouldnt have said all these things LOOOOOOOOL

ReputationRep:
    mediaya LOLLOLOL a teacher? since when did teacher's say lol ? ?!?!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.