The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
crana
me, unfortunately :frown:

hoping to alter this situation by october, but its not looking good :frown:

Huh... Why do nice round girls want to lose weight all the time? Damn media! :rolleyes:
Reply 221
Acaila
Of course :wink:
Even though the last of his films I watched was Dead Poets Society :s-smilie: (Very predictable film but quite good, possibly because my bf was watching it with me :biggrin:)

Ooooh, I love that film. Mona Lisa Smile was a blatant rip-off of it, but I still managed to like that one too! Makes me feel all happy, but crying at the same time :smile::frown:
polthegael
Huh... Why do nice round girls want to lose weight all the time? Damn media! :rolleyes:

im not nice and round..

i'm like sort of a pear with some kind of stomach tumour :'( and some how my big arse... I just cant pull it off like J-lo can.....I wonder why :rolleyes:
Reply 223
crana
ive got half a bottle of vodka under my bed.

the depressing thing is i bought it nearly 2 yearrs ago (well, ok, my mum bought it for me because even now at 18 i still look 14.) and i still have it. but i have finished the other one :wink:

oh, and i found a mini baileys under my bed the other day too, i was having a clear out.

anyone is, uh, welcome to share if i still have them then :wink:

ps. the vodka is raspberyy

pps. does anyone else make cocktails with robinsons fruit ad barley? THEY ATRE THE BEST!! (well ok they arent really cocktails.)

I used to mix vodka about 50-50 with Ribena. Surprised I don't have diabetes now! :smile:
polthegael
I used to mix vodka about 50-50 with Ribena. Surprised I don't have diabetes now! :smile:

ooh yummy I used to have that too

warning, though, do not try and have ribena together with vodka and special brew and orange juice. sounds nice enough but it's really gross.
Reply 225
crana
im not nice and round..

i'm like sort of a pear with some kind of stomach tumour :'( and some how my big arse... I just cant pull it off like J-lo can.....I wonder why :rolleyes:

Oh dear... Not quite sure I can visualise that but generally round is good! :smile:

My profile on another site says:

"About Me:
Strange wee Irishman. Medical student from October. Devoid of all practical skills (but luckily I have a great wee girlfriend who is really practical and looks after me!) and would probably blow my house up or burn it down left to my own devices (by accident, of course!) Riomhphost: polthegael ag/at vodafone pointe/dot ie
Turn Ons:
I guess you mean girls... Short (about 5ft), plump (size 16-26), round faces, round ears, little up-turned noses, longish black/red hair, and enough intelligence to engage in reasoned debate.
Turn Offs:
Tall skinny blondes (no insult intended - I just don't want to sleep with them, which they'll probably view as a positive thing"

:tongue:
Reply 226
crana
ooh yummy I used to have that too

warning, though, do not try and have ribena together with vodka and special brew and orange juice. sounds nice enough but it's really gross.

To be honest, it doesn't sound that good! I used to mix everything and anything I could!

Have you ever tried Pisang Ambon?
polthegael
Oh dear... Not quite sure I can visualise that but generally round is good! :smile:

My profile on another site says:

"About Me:
Strange wee Irishman. Medical student from October. Devoid of all practical skills (but luckily I have a great wee girlfriend who is really practical and looks after me!) and would probably blow my house up or burn it down left to my own devices (by accident, of course!) Riomhphost: polthegael ag/at vodafone pointe/dot ie
Turn Ons:
I guess you mean girls... Short (about 5ft), plump (size 16-26), round faces, round ears, little up-turned noses, longish black/red hair, and enough intelligence to engage in reasoned debate.
Turn Offs:
Tall skinny blondes (no insult intended - I just don't want to sleep with them, which they'll probably view as a positive thing"

:tongue:

ok, well i'm short - 5'2.. im not that plump though (size 16 up), my face is more square than round, errm i dont tyhink my nose is upturned and its certainly not little, i have long brown hair although it has been red and balck in the past..as for intelligence... :s-smilie:
polthegael
To be honest, it doesn't sound that good! I used to mix everything and anything I could!

Have you ever tried Pisang Ambon?

i dont even know what it is, i really dont drink much any more... do tell
Reply 229
crana
i dont even know what it is, i really dont drink much any more... do tell

It's a banana liqueur. Very nice, but only ever found it in France :frown:
polthegael
It's a banana liqueur. Very nice, but only ever found it in France :frown:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh me and my friend found THE BEST DRINK EVER when we went on french exchange - her frenchies dad got us a bottle each cos we liked it so much - it's called PASSOA and its a passionfruit liquer and it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice. probably nicer than banana cos bananas a bit manky really compared to passionfruit.

maybe we should plan a day trip to france and stock up eh

rosie :biggrin:
Reply 231
crana
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh me and my friend found THE BEST DRINK EVER when we went on french exchange - her frenchies dad got us a bottle each cos we liked it so much - it's called PASSOA and its a passionfruit liquer and it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice. probably nicer than banana cos bananas a bit manky really compared to passionfruit.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I have a bottle downstairs! I like that stuff with lemonade! I only know two places in England you can get it:

1) Southampton Student's Union bar
2) A cornershop off licence in the centre of Bournemouth...

If anyone could add to that list with some places in Cambridge, I'd appreciate it! :smile:
Reply 232
crana

I already thought of that one :smile: I'm going over with Katie (my girlfriend) and my mate Kevin (if he'll get off his fat bottom and get a passport)...

I think I can fit quite a bit of Passoa and Pisang Ambon into my boot! :smile:
polthegael
I already thought of that one :smile: I'm going over with Katie (my girlfriend) and my mate Kevin (if he'll get off his fat bottom and get a passport)...

I think I can fit quite a bit of Passoa and Pisang Ambon into my boot! :smile:

my dude, if i get into cambridge, and i pay you , will you bring me a bottle of passoa!??!?! (or 2?) i beg thee!
Reply 234
crana
my dude, if i get into cambridge, and i pay you , will you bring me a bottle of passoa!??!?! (or 2?) i beg thee!

If you are serious, I will... :smile:

Off to Reading now with Katie to see her parents :frown: Womad's on so the traffic will be awful...

Will be back 2moro everyone (I can just hear the collective sighs and mutterings of "why can't he go away for longer?"!)

:smile:
Reply 235
crana

Ooooh! More Passoa fans! I'm sure I was spouting about the stuff just the other day! I haven't had any since I was in Switzerland, like 18 months ago! I wants some, precious! :biggrin:
polthegael
If you are serious, I will... :smile:

Off to Reading now with Katie to see her parents :frown: Womad's on so the traffic will be awful...

Will be back 2moro everyone (I can just hear the collective sighs and mutterings of "why can't he go away for longer?"!)

:smile:

i am very serious! get me some and i will pay you, and if i dont get in you can drink it or sell it to Helenia :smile:
Reply 237
crana
i am very serious! get me some and i will pay you, and if i dont get in you can drink it or sell it to Helenia :smile:

I see you've already got a budget for uni worked out :tongue:

G
gzftan
I see you've already got a budget for uni worked out :tongue:

G

ive worked every day this week :frown: including getting up at 5.20 this morning.. i feel i deserve to giev pol £12 or so for some passoa!

BUT DUDES LOOK AT THIS:
http://www.liquors.me.uk/en-gb/dept_166.html

IT ALSO COMES IN SPICY MANGO AND MELON CACTUS (although i have to say melon cactus doesnt sound too great, i have bad feelings towards cacti since we were on holiday years ago and dad gave us kids prickly pears to eat off a cactus we passed. we didnt realise the ones in the shops have the spikes rubbed off them. trust me, having dozens of super fine cacti spines in your lips is *not* a good felling)

ANYWAY

Pol, i would like some spicy mango too please........i will reward you with paying you and also i will print you off some pics from Fat chicks in party hats to pin on your wall xxxxxxxx)
Reply 239
crana
Pol, i would like some spicy mango too please........i will reward you with paying you and also i will print you off some pics from Fat chicks in party hats to pin on your wall xxxxxxxx)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! Jokes! :biggrin::biggrin:

G

Latest

Trending

Trending