Bake off 2016!!!

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Who went this week? I missed it due to a sick cat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mvine001)
    Who went this week? I missed it due to a sick cat.
    Rav left

Tom got star baker

ReputationRep:
    Selasi was robbed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OKAY MY GUESS FOR THE FINAL: Benjamina, Jane and Tom

What does everyone else think?

(Original post by HeyImKate)
    Selasi was robbed
    Agreed - his showstopper was amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fox Corner)

Jane and tom?? No way!

For me I reckon the finalists will be Benjamina, Selasi and Candice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Jane and tom?? No way!

For me I reckon the finalists will be Benjamina, Selasi and Candice
    I love Selasi but I think he's too chill to get to the final! And Tom has won star baker twice! Candice could do it though I agree :cake:

ReputationRep:
    I love Selasi but I think he's too chill to get to the final! And Tom has won star baker twice! Candice could do it though I agree :cake:
    He may be chill but he bakes some great stuff! Yeah tom may have won star baker twice but he's had some pretty big errors so I'm not too confident in him. Too eccentric and it doesn't pay off for him unfortunately
    I love Candice and I adore Andrew, really want them both in the final but I doubt it'll happen

ReputationRep:

Agreed - his showstopper was amazing!
    Andrew, Jane and Candice. Possibly Tom.

ReputationRep:
    I like Candice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    I like Candice!
    Tom moans too much now. He's so boring.

ReputationRep:

I'm thinking Benjamina, Selasi, and Jane - maybe Benjamina to win

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    I'm thinking Benjamina, Selasi, and Jane - maybe Benjamina to win
    My prediction since week 3! Can see it still happening, would quite like Jane to get knocked out though.

Anyone seen the Facebook hate for Candice? Mad. Some people genuinely think she should have gone and it's just cuz of her facial expressions. She's been banging it and would love her to win it fair and square just to rub it in to the haters.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a massive fan of Benjamina. Well I mean she's not bad she's just done nothing memorable she's just kinda middle of pack nothing ott no big failures. I can't see her getting to the finals.
    Andrew is normally quite good, I'd lie to see him in the finals and Selasi too.
    I think Jane might get into the finals but it is whether she'll beat Candice and Tom.
    I don't understand why people are hating on Candice quite so much but I don't think she stands a serious contender for the overall winner. She might pull it outta the bag though and slip under the radar like Nadiya. Nadiya should never really have won looking back over the challenges but it was just on the day.
    Tom is just a little annoying for me I don't think he'll win either unless he gets a really lucky week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mvine001)
    Tom moans too much now. He's so boring.
    He underestimates himself way too much! He's fantastic, just needs a pinch of confidence I guess

ReputationRep:
    I'm totally shipping Benjamina and Selasi. Anyone else notice the chemistry there or is it just me?

#Benlasi

ReputationRep:
    Well that's Tom gone. Any new predictions for the final?

ReputationRep:
    Never should have been Benjamina in my book, such a consistent performer all the way through. Even this week, judges kept saying the flavours were on point. Candice for the win!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hogree)
    Never should have been Benjamina in my book, such a consistent performer all the way through. Even this week, judges kept saying the flavours were on point. Candice for the win!
    **** off. Andrew will win, easily. He is very impressive with what he does. Gingerbread boating, cog-pies. He's very inventive. He should win, but I think that Selasi and Candice could win as well. Possibly Jane. I feel sorry for Benjamina though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hogree)
    I agree tbh. I love Selasi as much as the next woman but I think it was his week to go this week, and Benjamina should have stayed.

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't Benjamina's week to leave

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 30, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.