University of essex, colchester campus

University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imogenlol)
    Yeahhh trust me I have loads of cringey moments, wayyyy to many😂😂😂😭
    Do we have the normal amount of cringey moments or are we just more prone to attracting those situations?

Even cringey moments that I wasn't involved in make me feel uncomfortable. Like once, way back in yr 10, a girl in my class was calling her friend a ***** and being really mean to her and the friend kept playing it off as a joke and making light of it. It wasn't a joke, everyone knew it wasn't 😣

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undine_monty)
    Do we have the normal amount of cringey moments or are we just more prone to attracting those situations?

Even cringey moments that I wasn't involved in make me feel uncomfortable. Like once, way back in yr 10, a girl in my class was calling her friend a ***** and being really mean to her and the friend kept playing it off as a joke and making light of it. It wasn't a joke, everyone knew it wasn't 😣
    Probably prone to making more by the sounds of it😂 Ah that doesn't sound good, that is definitely not a joke!!!😭 Those kind of situations make me cringe as well you're not the only one!😭

ReputationRep:
    Yeahhh I've got quite a lot of things ready! not everything though! Have you?
    Ive not even started yet! I have an idea of what i need but i haven't got round to doing it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gar_Bissell)
    Ive not even started yet! I have an idea of what i need but i haven't got round to doing it!
    Well we still have ages so you have time! i just got too excited and bought my stuff really quickly 😂

ReputationRep:
    Yeahhh I've got quite a lot of things ready! not everything though! Have you?
    Hey, what kind of things have you got ready already if you don't mind me asking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well we still have ages so you have time! i just got too excited and bought my stuff really quickly 😂
    I will probably end up doing everything last minute though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutelady)
    Hey, what kind of things have you got ready already if you don't mind me asking

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hiya! I've got most of my toiletries like shampoos shower gels etc, I've got some kitchen utensils and plates and I also got some tinned food and loadsssss of supernoodles bc I can't cook to save my life 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indstane)
    Hey everyone! Anyone else studying Philosophy and/or in Tawney Tower?
    Hey, I'm in Tawney Tower!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm doing Biochemistry and staying in Matthews Quay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilyjohnson)
    Hey, I'm in Tawney Tower!!
    Awesome! I was beginning to think I was the only one haha. Which flat are you in?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm studying Economics and will be staying in Matthew Quays, anyone else going there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoveSandu)
    Im going to study law and I'm staying at university quays as well
    I'm staying in sainty quays 5.8! Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    hi, anyone know anything about harwich courts 12.1 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdiegomr)
    hi, anyone know anything about harwich courts 12.1 ?
    Hey, I'm in 12.3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Walton court at south courts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying in the Rayleigh Tower, im in Flat 8 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BIMMERBENZ)
    whos from sw london
    I am

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! is anyone staying in Harwich Court block 14? I'm in flat 3 and haven't found anyone else yet...starting to think i might have the whole flat to myself :')

ReputationRep:
    Hi folks
    If you go onto the university of Essex accommodation webpage you'll be able to join the Facebook group for your relevant accommodation and hopefully be able to contact some flatmates!

http://www.essex.ac.uk/accommodation...s/default.aspx

hope this helps and look forward to seeing you in October!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellper)
    Hey everyone, got an offer at Essex via clearing for Biomedical Science. Cant wait.. Anyone else coming from London...
    North London here.Two weeks to go!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Does your body insecurities make you avoid PE or exercise?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.