HMRC 042R Officer Caseworkers (External) October 2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LolaJays)
    Good luck to everyone tomorrow, I'm anticipating a rejection as I really do not think that I completed the competencies well at all.
    Good luck to you too. I'm also not feeling too hopeful for the same reason - the waiting is a nightmare tho eh!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Kas1974;68066060]Good luck to you too. I'm also not feeling too hopeful for the same reason - the waiting is a nightmare tho eh![/QUOTE

its natural to feel like this. Think we all do maybe with the exception of someone who has lots of experience writing competencies. But even then, as I have said earlier; my husband has been trained to score competencies and I've still managed to not score highly enough on previous recruitments. Think they are too subjective.

ReputationRep:
    Regretting not applying to this over the tsp as tsp is now all icas as opposed to fully in-house.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kas1974)
    Good luck to you too. I'm also not feeling too hopeful for the same reason - the waiting is a nightmare tho eh!
    How many times have you checked your emails already 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LolaJays)
    How many times have you checked your emails already 😂
    5 times already 🙄 And all I've had are deals for Groupon and pizza!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kas1974)
    5 times already 🙄 And all I've had are deals for Groupon and pizza!
    😂😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    The final day is here - oh dear how have I been checking my phone for email notification every second. I am so scared to know, no one could be confident of the outcome especially when it’s hard to guess what they could actually be looking for. I think we have to rely on luck now. So good luck everyone! J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Priscal)
    The final day is here - oh dear how have I been checking my phone for email notification every second. I am so scared to know, no one could be confident of the outcome especially when it’s hard to guess what they could actually be looking for. I think we have to rely on luck now. So good luck everyone! J
    The wait is still on for me.... Our email said 21st! (Liverpool)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sk80gse)
    The wait is still on for me.... Our email said 21st! (Liverpool)
    Great! Some of us here are supposed to know by today and I am still waiting ........ Good luck to you still!

ReputationRep:
    *refreshing intensifies*

ReputationRep:
    Good luck you guys. I've been checking several times a day even though my email said I'd hear by the 21st

ReputationRep:
    I already have a provisional offer for EO, but I also applied for this and got the same email as above - Cardiff first choice location, Bristol second.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received anything yet? Was hoping to get an email around now :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Looke)
    Nothing yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Looke)
    I have basically been keeping watch of my phone all day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Looke)
    Nothing for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Priscal)
    I have basically been keeping watch of my phone all day.
    I just emailed them for an update and they sent the following:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  99.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azalea3206)
    I just emailed them for an update and they sent the following:

Thanks for sharing that

Well it's gone 5, so I guess we won't be hearing today after all...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they could at least send an email around saying that there are delays. Not that it really matters, just good to keep communications open

ReputationRep:
    I got my test result email at 6:30pm so there's still time !!😊

Poll
What is stopping you from being in a happy relationship?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.