The Student Room Group

What's your personality type? I'll tell you what I like/dislike about your type ITT

Scroll to see replies

I have a halal personality.
@mr T 999 :ninja:
Original post by Jennie1987
@BrownEyedHijabi and I are both Virgos so thought we may make it a hat trick :grin: close but no cigar.
Ya really close well I'm only 3 days off from being a virgo lol.
Original post by newttella
Ya really close well I'm only 3 days off from being a virgo lol.

Haha 3 days damn! We are in such a small percentage by personality, the time of year we are all born is a freaky coincidence.
Haha 3 days damn! We are in such a small percentage by personality, the time of year we are all born is a freaky coincidence.
Yeah it is weird but cool also :smile: I don't know about virgo, but libra=balance, scale (equalness).

And then on the personality result it says:
Advocates will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance.

---
So I really like the result :biggrin:
Yeah it is weird but cool also :smile: I don't know about virgo, but libra=balance, scale (equalness).

And then on the personality result it says:
Advocates will act with creativity, imagination, conviction and sensitivity not to create advantage, but to create balance.

---
So I really like the result :biggrin:

:shock::rofl: aw that's such a good link! Virgos have attention to detail in order to help others so it is kind of emphasising advocacy but everyone always looks at our being pedants as the big defining characteristic.
Reply 225
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I have a halal personality.
@mr T 999 :ninja:

all of them are halal though which one r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:shock::rofl: aw that's such a good link! Virgos have attention to detail in order to help others so it is kind of emphasising advocacy but everyone always looks at our being pedants as the big defining characteristic.

Yeah makes sense we must help others in this world it feels like the best thing to do.

Well, paying attention to detail is a good thing, though sometimes overthinking can be really annoying and mentally draining.

Sometimes I just feel like keeping the peace is the best thing to do. If there is peace, then there is happiness, right? Well, now I sound like a hippy. :biggrin: Then again, if there was really peace, people would eventually take it for granted. Meh, people can never be happy xD. Too bad have to try anyway.
ISFP-T
Yeah makes sense we must help others in this world it feels like the best thing to do.

Well, paying attention to detail is a good thing, though sometimes overthinking can be really annoying and mentally draining.

Sometimes I just feel like keeping the peace is the best thing to do. If there is peace, then there is happiness, right? Well, now I sound like a hippy. :biggrin: Then again, if there was really peace, people would eventually take it for granted. Meh, people can never be happy xD. Too bad have to try anyway.

I love the way you reference overthinking and then show you doing just that in the next paragraph!! I overthink all the time, but it seems that it makes us perfect for the roles we play in life. I think we experience too many people being inconsiderate as we grow up so know its better to put the time in to making others happy so they don't have to experience being the wounded party as we may have done.
I love the way you reference overthinking and then show you doing just that in the next paragraph!! I overthink all the time, but it seems that it makes us perfect for the roles we play in life. I think we experience too many people being inconsiderate as we grow up so know its better to put the time in to making others happy so they don't have to experience being the wounded party as we may have done.

I think the ability to overthink is a sign of intelligence. Well, by that I mean it's better to be able to think a lot than to be ignorant or not be able to think really deeply about problems. Or then there's people that think it's stupid when others try to think deeply about subjects which annoys me. Like they feel it's pointless or not worth it.

Overthinking is useful in understanding people's emotions and being able to help people feel better in general...so yeah worth it I'd say. The only downside is overthinking in social situations. Sometimes it's hard to relax cause of it :biggrin:

And yeah, I know what you mean by that if only people treated everyone how they wanted to be treated. No one is perfect though :biggrin:
TYPE IS:MEDIATOR(INFP-T)No one can stop you from dreaming!MINDThis trait determines how we interact with our environment.ExtravertedIntroverted40%60%ENERGYThis trait shows where we direct our mental energy.IntuitiveObservant54%46%NATUREThis trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.ThinkingFeeling34%66%TACTICSThis trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.JudgingProspecting44%56%IDENTITYThis trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.AssertiveTurbulent15%85%GET A COPY BY E-MAIL
INTP: the 'logician' only 3% of us are INTP apparently ???
Hmm I could very well be ESFJ even though that test put me as ENFJ looking at the other personality types.
Well i know what personality or trait i have. Im impatient. I gave up completing the quiz when i completed like 60% of it.
Its so God damn long -__-
INTP. The INT part I got around 80-90% each, while the P was only like 52%. Honestly I've done multiple of these tests in the past and I get either INTJ or INTP. I'm guessing it's a close call between the two of them, and both descriptions are pretty accurate to what I'm like. Mind shedding some light on what the difference is between the two so I can figure out which one I actually am?
Original post by Nadile
INTP. The INT part I got around 80-90% each, while the P was only like 52%. Honestly I've done multiple of these tests in the past and I get either INTJ or INTP. I'm guessing it's a close call between the two of them, and both descriptions are pretty accurate to what I'm like. Mind shedding some light on what the difference is between the two so I can figure out which one I actually am?

I think INTPs are more about contemplation, INTJs more about execution...though of course both will do both. In general INTJs would seem to be more confident in their abilities and less afraid of failure, although the Turbulent/Assertive characteristic on this deals with that to some extent, while INTPs might be a hair more logical/intelligent in more abstract matters.
edit: Though I don't really believe in any of this, but eh...
Original post by Spratty
Defender ISFJ-T

Is this good or bad?

There's a post on the first page. I've been doing a lot of other reading on it. We're very nice and helpful but can sometimes suppress our resentments when we're not being appreciated and eventually throw a tantrum. I was borderline INFJ/ISFJ but read that INFJ are much better at understanding complex or abstract things, whereas ISFJ will usually ask a lot of questions like why and how before attempting something instead of just using their intuition to try to understand it themselves. I think this description fits me pretty well.
I think the ability to overthink is a sign of intelligence. Well, by that I mean it's better to be able to think a lot than to be ignorant or not be able to think really deeply about problems. Or then there's people that think it's stupid when others try to think deeply about subjects which annoys me. Like they feel it's pointless or not worth it.

Overthinking is useful in understanding people's emotions and being able to help people feel better in general...so yeah worth it I'd say. The only downside is overthinking in social situations. Sometimes it's hard to relax cause of it :biggrin:

And yeah, I know what you mean by that if only people treated everyone how they wanted to be treated. No one is perfect though :biggrin:

Oooooo I have another question, Batman Begins or Dark Knight?
Oooooo I have another question, Batman Begins or Dark Knight?

Dark Knight :biggrin:
Dark Knight :biggrin:

Haha you are remaining as defying the existing foundations of our mini INFJ-T club.

Quick Reply

Latest