Turn on thread page Beta
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Controller, is something wrong with your computer or are you just deliberately making loads of blank posts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    Controller, is something wrong with your computer or are you just deliberately making loads of blank posts?
    He's doing it deliberately, he was doing it yesterday as Cool Lad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    He's doing it deliberately, he was doing it yesterday as Cool Lad.
    As well as being very sad, it's highly annoying. I don't know who Ben is, and I couldn't care less either.

This moron's attempts at turning random people like myself against "Ben" are ineffective (I don't know him, so why should I care?).

If he has a grudge against Ben, why not air it instead of spamming slogans everywhere?

On the otherhand, if his plan is to annoy everyone and try to kill the site by making people no longer want to post here, he is possibly doing a good job.

What are the mods doing? Can't they ban his email address from setting up new accounts? I doubt he hates Ben so much as to set up loads of new email accounts as well as accounts here to post his nonsense... Just a thought.

ReputationRep:
    Controller: On the front of your house/flat/apartment there's this thing about 2m high, 50cm wide and hangs on hinges, we like to call that a door, maybe you should walk out of it sometime. :rolleyes: Loser.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    Controller: On the front of your house/flat/apartment there's this thing about 2m high, 50cm wide and hangs on hinges, we like to call that a door, maybe you should walk out of it sometime. :rolleyes: Loser.
    LOL that made me smile :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    Hehe...joker!

G

ReputationRep:
    Well it looks like this thread is now useless as the lovely Ellie and Acaila got married earlier this evening.

ReputationRep:
    Everybody still wants to. Even if they're not getting her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Well it's unstandable. You hang on to her.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't invited to the wedding. *sobs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    I wasn't invited to the wedding. *sobs*
    You were!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Everybody was invited

ReputationRep:
    Even though some people were having dinner at the time... *looks at the ceiling and whistles inconspicuously*.

ReputationRep:
    Everybody was invited
    Don't start with the invites, Miss "I am better than the rest of you so i can marry Ellie"!

We never stood a chance!

ReputationRep:
    {runs off crying}

ReputationRep:
    {runs off crying}
    Give us back Ellie, then I'll be sympathetic!

ReputationRep:
    NEVER! I'll never give back my snuggly-Elliekins

ReputationRep:
    NEVER! I'll never give back my snuggly-Elliekins
    When will you have your first lover's tiff?

Remember Geoff will have Ellie against the nearest wall at the drop of a hat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    When will you have your first lover's tiff?

Remember Geoff will have Ellie against the nearest wall at the drop of a hat!
    I'm already working on it

G

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.