• View Poll Results: Favourite Doctor?
    Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    arn't they replacing billie for that girl out of corrie? i hope not... she plays the role really well!

and david tennant's scottish accent... niiice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knight-of-Ni)
    arn't they replacing billie for that girl out of corrie? i hope not... she plays the role really well!

and david tennant's scottish accent... niiice
    Billie's definitely leaving though... omg which girl out of corrie?!

ReputationRep:
    i am not one of those people to say i dont like something without trying it but ive made myself sit through two episodes now and i just think its dire. david tennant is a good actor but his character talks too much. its like a constant narration even though we can clearly see whats happening. billie pipers accent is ridiculous and her acting skills are poor. after two episodes of hearing "docta! docta!" i gave up on trying to like her. the music tries to conjure up a dramatic atmosphere which the characters are failing to create and the script tries too hard to make the audience laugh thus failing to do so. can none of the dr who fans see what i mean!? (this is my opinion dont launch an attack dr who fans )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidekick)
    Billie's definitely leaving though... omg which girl out of corrie?!
    erm... candice? i don't actually watch corrie so i don't know what her name is, but she really annoys me!

(Original post by icklehc)
    i am not one of those people to say i dont like something without trying it but ive made myself sit through two episodes now and i just think its dire. david tennant is a good actor but his character talks too much. its like a constant narration even though we can clearly see whats happening. billie pipers accent is ridiculous and her acting skills are poor. after two episodes of hearing "docta! docta!" i gave up on trying to like her. the music tries to conjure up a dramatic atmosphere which the characters are failing to create and the script tries too hard to make the audience laugh thus failing to do so. can none of the dr who fans see what i mean!? (this is my opinion dont launch an attack dr who fans )
    I used to hate billie piper, but i actually think she's ok now!( i prefer her acting to her singing, and i think she plays the character rather well) and your opinion is yours, i'm not going to slander you for it... but i don't hold it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knight-of-Ni)
    erm... candice? i don't actually watch corrie so i don't know what her name is, but she really annoys me!

I used to hate billie piper, but i actually think she's ok now!( i prefer her acting to her singing, and i think she plays the character rather well) and your opinion is yours, i'm not going to slander you for it... but i don't hold it!
    fair enough, i guess her acting is better than her singing! the corrie actress is nikki sanderson by the way

ReputationRep:
    Nikki sanderson really annoys me in corrie as well! As long as her character in dr who is nothing like candice from corrie than it might be ok! Just wait and see really!

ReputationRep:
    the corrie actress is nikki sanderson by the way
    oh god...

ReputationRep:
    fair enough, i guess her acting is better than her singing! the corrie actress is nikki sanderson by the way
    thaaats the one...

thanks!

ReputationRep:
    please say Nikki Sanderson wont be in.i will definately stop watching it if she's in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mouse89)
    please say Nikki Sanderson wont be in.i will definately stop watching it if she's in it
    Hmm... Wikipedia seems to think that Freema Agyeman will be a new companion. Depends whether you trust the Daily Express, really. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i heard that they were considering Freema Agyeman to possibly take over as well. Who would you prefer to take over the role- Freema Agyeman or Nikki Sanderson!!??

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wikipedia also says that Freema Agyeman will be in this next 2 parter!

ReputationRep:
    Ooooooooohhhhh!!! Not long to go now til the first part; the penultimate episode of the series! it's going to be great!

ReputationRep:
    Darn, what happens if the Andy Murray match is on while Doctor who is on? I might have to record Doctor Who, resist the temptation of coming online to see the spoilers and watch the programme after the match.

ReputationRep:
    Stuff Andy Murray. Hope he gets hammered in 3 sets.
    They'll most likely switch the tennis over to BBC 2 or it will have all finsihed by the time DW starts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cb.Incus)
    Stuff Andy Murray. Hope he gets hammered in 3 sets.
    They'll most likely switch the tennis over to BBC 2 or it will have all finsihed by the time DW starts.
    They probably will.

ReputationRep:
    I'm definately watching Dr who somehow; even though my parents will probably want to watch the tennis!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Mother****ing DALEKS!

Holy ****

ReputationRep:
    Was not expecting those daleks to come out of that sphere

And a black dalek as well!!!!!!!! Ooooooooohhhhhhh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simatemcprimate)
    Was not expecting those daleks to come out of that sphere

And a black dalek as well!!!!!!!! Ooooooooohhhhhhh!
    Same here! I was just starting to think that the daleks werent gonna appear but then eeek!!

Any thoughts on this genisus beacon that appears in the trailer?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.