Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clallen2)
    AAAA, but i dont know what's happened since then...its like my brains run away
    wow i envy you haha :p:
    goodluck in this exam, im sure youll be fine, got any predictions?

ReputationRep:
    um in one of my text books, it says that the biological clock is created by the bonding of two proteins, to create PER-TIMER for endogenous pacemakers

is it okay to use that too? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goodgirl)
    errr i havent even started on that topic!!!!!!! deffo a chance dat personailty dev might come up but im not risking it so im going to 2 adolescence too....what questions to we need to be able to answer for these????

im sooo crap at adolescence tho it's sooo hard!
    questions that have come up in the last few years for them have been
    Jan 08...gender roles/identiy
    June 07...formation identity of asolescence
    Jan 07....Personlaity development
    June 06...gender roles/identity
    Jan 06....relationships during aldolescence
    June 05....psychodyanamic/SL theory personality development
    Jan 05.....formation of identity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katxkay)
    im sooo crap at adolescence tho it's sooo hard!
    questions that have come up in the last few years for them have been
    Jan 08...gender roles/identiy
    June 07...formation identity of asolescence
    Jan 07....Personlaity development
    June 06...gender roles/identity
    Jan 06....relationships during aldolescence
    June 05....psychodyanamic/SL theory personality development
    Jan 05.....formation of identity
    so then we would only need to knoe relationships durin adol and formation of identity durin adol???? im so confused!!:eek: i hate this damn exam!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xjust_an_angelx)
    um in one of my text books, it says that the biological clock is created by the bonding of two proteins, to create PER-TIMER for endogenous pacemakers

is it okay to use that too? xx

Yeah I've got that, but I don't think the names are important, it's just the bonding of two proteins like you said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amywalters)
    OMG I am going to Goldsmiths to do Psychology too! Not until 2009 though, damn gap year :rolleyes:
    lol! i need to pass b4 i go anywhere...
    this is really stressing me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goodgirl)
    so then we would only need to knoe relationships durin adol and formation of identity durin adol???? im so confused!!:eek: i hate this damn exam!!!!
    i really honestly dont know, im not gunna do adolescence was in hosp when we did it in class and finding it really hard now so just focusing on personality development, might seem foolish but times are hard lol!
    roll on the end of exams i say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherrylux)
    wow i envy you haha :p:
    goodluck in this exam, im sure youll be fine, got any predictions?
    Thanks, u too. Nope i dont know how ppl come to these conclusions im just trying to take them all on board.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clallen2)
    lol! i need to pass b4 i go anywhere...
    this is really stressing me.
    Yup same.. I don't have half enough like research points. I'm really confused about how to get AO1 points as well, I know they are for research and describing theories, but how much detail do you need to go into to get marks and stuff? Grrr.. I don't have hardly enough research either, or evaluative points!

ReputationRep:
    i feel like crying tbh :[

ReputationRep:
    you and me both!

ReputationRep:
    me too i actually can't do any essays without my notes?! arrrghhh i've no idea what i'm going to do..

ReputationRep:
    i've just done a mass of notes on environmental stress including mind maps and essays plans, the same for disrupting biological rhythms and now im doing sex differences in parental investment

KILL ME PLEEEEEEEEASE

i plan to wake up about 5am and do timed essays on my 3 most likely questions, and have a last read over the whole topics

i want to cry there is so much to learn!!! FOOK THIS

ReputationRep:
    i feel your pain so much...

ive been revising for this exam for MONTHS and when i sit down now with practice qs i still have no idea of the answers.

i hate my friends who havent done any revision.

although they will probs fail

eeksy i need an a!!

ReputationRep:
    me too.:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    just think, all over the country there are psychology students scared as hell about how much there has been to learn and the consequences of not remember the million topics tommorow

noooooo

ReputationRep:
    why do these people think that we can learn so much??? it's a ridiculous amount, and in trying to learn so much you end up being to vague and not remembering anything!!! I am going to fail so bad tomorrow!!

ReputationRep:
    arent they changing the spec next year? mustve realised :rolleyes:

well at least if we all do badly, theyll bring the grade boundaries down...

quick... kidnap all the clever people!!

its like universal worrying lol

ReputationRep:
    i wish they had realised it earlier. our teacher showed us what the exam is going to be like next year, they have easy things like multiple choice and 2 mark questions!!!

i hope they don't mark too harshly, maybe they'll go easy cause they know its so much to learn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blair001)
    i wish they had realised it earlier. our teacher showed us what the exam is going to be like next year, they have easy things like multiple choice and 2 mark questions!!!

i hope they don't mark too harshly, maybe they'll go easy cause they know its so much to learn!
    are you serious, that is STUPID and unfair :mad:

im actually having a mental breakdown..
    im trying to explain to my friends that this is actually ridculous.. nobody cares. ergh. i HATTTTEEE psychology with an absolute passion.

im screwed.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 22, 2008

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.