Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Morning,

sighs. nightmares all night, didnt wake up through them all as well. poor david, he has to put up with me today when im like this. Not good at all, possibly suicidal and i just want it all to go away :cry:

Thanks for the concern guys, i wont be on here much today, just need to get out of the house, and may retail therapy myself a game because i dont have to pay rent for september.

:hugs: to everyone and much love ;heart;

siti xx
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Much love to you too Siti. Take care.
fairy spangles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi Jonathon - could you ask the university if they could help sort it out for you?
One of my friends was in a very similar position to you - an allegation made about him but its only because he was very ill. I'd really prefer not to write it on a public forum though - but if you want me to, i can help you via PM.

Hi Laus - i havent spoken to you in a while.
raspberry bubbles - i hope your appointment goes well.

As for me im okay - i learned yesterday i have some fantastic friends and i have no idea why they put up with me most of the time. It was my birthday and i had a fabulous day although i need to cut down drinking - infact ive been drinking so much my liver hurts alot and im getting pins and needles in my fingers again. I am still flaming hallucinating and its making me feel worse and worse.
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
Much love to you too Siti. Take care.
Thank you :hugs: im sorry i havent been around much for you recently but i still am, ive just been missing you when you post. :hugs: how are you anyway dear?
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
Hi Jonathon - could you ask the university if they could help sort it out for you?
One of my friends was in a very similar position to you - an allegation made about her but its only because she was very ill. I'd really prefer not to write it on a public forum though - but if you want me to, i can help you via PM.

hey there darling, are you well? sitara xx
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
Thank you :hugs: im sorry i havent been around much for you recently but i still am, ive just been missing you when you post. :hugs: how are you anyway dear?
At the moment I'm a bit worried that I've forfeited my place at uni and earned myself a restraining order and a criminal offence, so not too great

I'm sorry that you're still suffering from the nightmares Siti - I can't begin to imagine how awful it must be for you. I'm really glad that things are going well with David, and that you've been able to move away from your parents. Think of this as a fresh start. :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
One of my friends was in a very similar position to you - an allegation made about him but its only because he was very ill. I'd really prefer not to write it on a public forum though - but if you want me to, i can help you via PM.

As for me im okay - i learned yesterday i have some fantastic friends and i have no idea why they put up with me most of the time. It was my birthday and i had a fabulous day although i need to cut down drinking - infact ive been drinking so much my liver hurts alot and im getting pins and needles in my fingers again. I am still flaming hallucinating and its making me feel worse and worse.
Hi fairy spangles - happy birthday for yesterday! I'm glad you had a good day.

I think I'm going to write a grovelling e-mail to the senior dean, explaining that I know my actions were unacceptable, and that I have been discussing the best way to deal with this with my therapist, so fingers crossed it should turn out ok.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well, I got a referral to the PCMHT, it's something I guess. That finally something is being done from his end, although for most of it he looked like he was going to do precisely nothing! Just I don't think anything can happen in time for uni. Meh. I didn't even say half the stuff I wanted to cos my mind went blank.

Zaki, thank you for that, what a nice song
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
Hi fairy spangles - happy birthday for yesterday! I'm glad you had a good day.

I think I'm going to write a grovelling e-mail to the senior dean, explaining that I know my actions were unacceptable, and that I have been discussing the best way to deal with this with my therapist, so fingers crossed it should turn out ok.
I'm just entering my 2 cents here - but i kind of wouldnt - 2 minutes and i'll PM you!
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: sorry to hear things are so **** jonathan. If you need a friendly ear you can pm me. I know everyone has offered but one more can't hurt.

:hugs: too for siti, thinking of you on this difficult day. Here if you need me.

Herbal bug, your post was lovely. ugs:

Happy birthday for yesterday fairy spangles! Pleased you had a good day.

Called the bank today to try and extend my over draft. Hopefully they will. We'll soon see. Also called my counsellor, managed to get an appointment for today which has shocked me. Really quite scared of seeing her because so much has happened since i saw her like 6 months ago. Once i've seen her i will call the doctors to see them. Got a really bad feeling in my stomach. Feel too sick to eat. Started taking adios tablets as well so hopefully i will loose weight soon. Just feel like a bit of a mess.

:hugs: and love to you all. My pm box is always open.
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hey there darling, are you well? sitara xx
Hi sitara
Im okay - just moving along - i have a nice shiney black eye from where i cracked my head on the floor the other day when i wasnt well - its making me feel very down and upset!
Go for the retail therapy - i brought a nice dress for me birthday and it made me feel better!!
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thank you for your message fairy spangles, I think you're right.

:hugs:
Dalimyr
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by herbal bug)
  • dalimyr: again always listening, funny, always makes me smile and always there fore a hug
Didn't think I posted here often enough in reply to people to deserve a mention like that But thankyou, my lovely :hugs:

Not good at all, possibly suicidal and i just want it all to go away :cry:
:eek: Awww, Siti...if there's anything (absolutely anything) that I could help with, you know how to get in touch with me :hugs: Being suicidal can be utterly terrifying, and if your depression is that bad then I'm definitely here for you. I said years ago that I hated what depression had done to me and that I didn't want anyone to suffer as much as I have, and I mean that with all my heart.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think this might be a new low-point in my life.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
I wish I could help you, jonathan :hugs:.

Siti, I hope you find a nice game :hugs: I'm always here if you need me. Lots of love xxx
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks Laus.
bansheeee*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Anyone hear of Ruslana Korshunova's death? She was a supermodel ,and committed suicide last week 2 days before her 21st Birthday,apparently suffering from manic depression,which she told Knowone about ,not even her mother.I suppose it shows it's best to speak out and get help and also mental illness doesn't discriminate
Very Sad video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVLk9NmOFvg

xx
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've had enough. pathetic stupid me
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
becki, what's wrong?

:hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can't believe I've been so stupid, I've played right up to all the stereotypes about mentally ill people, and now if I put one more foot wrong I don't think I'll be able to get better. I've been given so many second chances, and I've wasted them all.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (211)
39.66%
No - but I will (35)
6.58%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (250)
46.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise