The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Aaron_1507
this is a dating thread not a cheese thread!!!!!!!!!

I agree, but then again, I have issues about raw cheese, so I'm slightly biased.
Reply 221
Aaron_1507

What's wrong with cheese? If you can't have a boyfriend or girlfriend then at least you can have the pleasure of eating good cheese.
Aaron_1507

It's kind of turned into a general chat/getting to know each other thread hasn't it? :wink:

I now know people's favourite types of cheese though :redface: thats a bonus.
Reply 223
angel_sista
I agree, but then again, I have issues about raw cheese, so I'm slightly biased.

Huh?

Do we want to know, or would this be opening the can of crazy too far?
Drewski
Huh?

Do we want to know, or would this be opening the can of crazy too far?

Lol, it's nothing weird. I just can't eat raw cheese. The smell makes me want to vomit, and the taste...bleurgh. I can only eat it once it's been cooked in some way.
That's all. Nothing odd or crazy :tongue:
Original post by &#949
I did post in the Imperial forum that there was a dating thread, perhaps when evening falls they'll congregate.

wtf is this bash the sexually frustrated nerds soc or what! i bet there are some studs at Imperial and you totally eat your words.
Aaron_1507

I don't care!

People can bond over cheese!

Go with the flow, man.

Teebs
Last time I wore a fake moustache I looked extremely creepy, you're lucky you can pull it off.

I think you'll all agree that I look pretty hot with a moustache.
Reply 227
angel_sista
Lol, it's nothing weird. I just can't eat raw cheese. The smell makes me want to vomit, and the taste...bleurgh. I can only eat it once it's been cooked in some way.

I used to be the opposite of that, the smell/taste of cooked cheese made me feel ill.
Reply 228
Original post by &#949
I did post in the Imperial forum that there was a dating thread, perhaps when evening falls they'll congregate.

I originally came to see who'd replied to my post regarding the meet up on the Imperial forum but then I ended up here... Perchance others will fall for your evil trap!
solo2wolf
wtf is this bash the sexually frustrated nerds soc or what! i bet there are some studs at Imperial and you totally eat your words.

Am I a nerd? Well, technically a nerdette, so check!
Sexually Frustrated? *Looks at Pinga* Check!
Dang. He's got us down pat. :rolleyes:
Reply 230
angel_sista

Says you. :wink:

Girl.Scout

:hubba: Hehe
Teebs
I used to be the opposite of that, the smell/taste of cooked cheese made me feel ill.

Lol, I don't understand how people can just eat it raw. And keep eating. To me, that's like *retches*
Then again, until I was 15 I never ate cheese that wasn't 1) on a pizza or 2) in a fast food burger (e.g. processed until it's barely legal to call it cheese)
Girl.Scout

That's pretty impressive also. Congrats! :biggrin:
Reply 233
solo2wolf

Yup I'm a nerd and I go to Oxford (worst uni in the country for sex apparently).

I like mine a bit furrier, sorry.:p:
Reply 234
angel_sista
Am I a nerd? Well, technically a nerdette, so check!
Sexually Frustrated? *Looks at Pinga* Check!
Dang. He's got us down pat. :rolleyes:

that was a burn!
Drewski

Says you. :wink:

:hubba: Hehe

Hey. Dude. Raw cheese is WRONG.
Reply 236
raw cheddar is not wrong. raw cheddar is amazing. its like sex but less messy and less embarassing to pay for.
Reply 237
angel_sista

And yet so deliciously right?
chad_ch
that was a burn!

Hey, I have to give the guy credit where it's due: He saw straight through us. He probably thought the thread was serious and took his disappointment out on us.
Reply 239
angel_sista

Pssh, you say wrong, I - and many others - say tis right!

Latest