Report 10 years ago
yup.
my best friend's boyfriend.
MathsGirl
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
theres a guy at college i like. Hes so cute, in my maths class and really nice but hes applied to universities so far away from me and i dont want a long distance relationship so im just not going there, that way ghe cant break my heart.
Anonymous #58
Report 10 years ago
Sorry to double post,
my thread hasn't turned up yet and I'm in for some desperate help!
Like I've said - I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend, but wayyyy before they become bf and gf.

They thing is, we all hang around together, but I don't think I can keep my affections secret from them anymore!

I don't want to tell him I love him (esp for such a long long time...years) mainly as I don't want to damage their relationship.
In a way, I prefer them to be happy if it means myself suffering but I'm not strong enough to handle it.

What should I do? I need urgent help!
nemesis24
Badges: 1
Report 10 years ago
my sisters boyfriends sister, i really did think that she did like me when we first met but i was too scared to ask the second big question (you know if she would go out with me) now she just acts like a B**** around me and it hurts but i guess it was my fault for not asking her when i had the chance.

i still wish i would ask her but i really dont think she even likes me anymore
Anonymous #59
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Sorry to double post,
my thread hasn't turned up yet and I'm in for some desperate help!
Like I've said - I'm in love with my best friend's boyfriend, but wayyyy before they become bf and gf.

They thing is, we all hang around together, but I don't think I can keep my affections secret from them anymore!

I don't want to tell him I love him (esp for such a long long time...years) mainly as I don't want to damage their relationship.
In a way, I prefer them to be happy if it means myself suffering but I'm not strong enough to handle it.

What should I do? I need urgent help!
Exactly the same situation...and its so ****** isnt it? Not figured out what to do but if I do Ill let u know. Sorry not much help
Blurr11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There is a girl .... i don't know her name she goes to my school and lives in my town i see her at least once a day. Never even heard her voice. And yet every time i see her i think she looks absolutely amazing. And every time i see her my head screams TALK TO HER. I never can

i have given up all hope now
DrDuck
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yup, good friend, lives in same halls as me. I intend to have a go anyway now even though it will probably be an all or nothing thing: she reciprocates or the friendship is likely to be irreperably "wierded up".
WelshBluebird
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Another one for me.
A good friend I've made at uni. I'm too scared to risk messing up the friendship though
Anonymous #60
Report 10 years ago
Well I think I *may* have fallen for a good friend of mine (im male, she's female btw) and ive been havin these feeling for the past few days Hope it goes away
We both went to the same school but never spoke 2 each other- both of us ended up going to the same college and me and her started getting really close over the past few months
I dont want to ruin what we have now which is a brilliant relationship, and I dare not tell her

Any help would be appreciated :'(
sidewalkwhenshewalks
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sidewalkwhenshewalks)
My mates sister too. she is so fine
the worst crime is that we all are on the same bus together and i am frequently caught gazing by either the girl or her brother (who is a karate :ninja:)
shame that i am his girlfriend, (of the writer of this comment) and have just found this.
you have totally failed.
sidewalkwhenshewalks
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
shame that i am his girlfriend, (of the writer of this comment) and have just found this.
you have totally failed.
a winner is not me
i am going to suffer for this
Gregamos
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
you have totally failed.
a winner is not me
i am going to suffer for this
UH OH.
Anonymous #61
Report 10 years ago
A young teacher (we're talking a five year age gap), worse still, he's in a relationship.
*HullaBaLoO*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
A charming american guy. Who's in Taiwan, and I haven't seen or spoken to him for 2 1/2 weeks now.
I don't actually know how he felt about me, because we only really talked about feelings when drunk, but I'll be going back there in late February, so maybe something will happen.
Anonymous #62
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, and what sucks is i might have been able to have him i i'd handled situations differently but its too late now as he is with someone else. havent seen him since actually... dont really know how to approach seeing him as last time i did there was kinda something between us. its just even more annoying that its just my fault that i cant have him...
Anonymous #63
Report 10 years ago
my teacher.

i have no idea what is going on.
Anonymous #64
Report 10 years ago
A flatmate - but I'm working along the friendship line, makes things less awkward
itsmyname
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well now i've fallen for a good friend of mine

I know I know I feel bad
tsparrow
Report 10 years ago
God yes!! I would go out with him like a shot but he already has a girlfriend. He's slightly older (I'm 19 in a few days, he's 25-29 (not entirely sure, but def no older) but I'm very mature for my age- or so I'm told), and there's an incredible spark between us. It sounds silly that he's so much older and I think I'm in with a chance but you have to be there really! He's a fairly regular visitor to the pub I'm working at before I start Uni, and we always end up talking innocently for ages about this and that (if his girlfriend's not there) or, if she is there, but not in the immediate vicinity when he's buying drinks at the bar, there's an awful lot of eye contact and prolonged silences :rolleyes: .

New Years was particularly awkward as he decided that, just before leaving at 3ish in the morning, he'd come and kiss me (I ensured it was on the cheeks as I knew for a fact that the "oops, missed and got the lips" scenario that he was aiming for would not wash with his girlfriend) over the bar...and then come back again a few minutes later, murmuring to me "because I can!" (i.e. because it's New Year's-he's not an egomaniac), with a look on his face (that I'm 100% only I saw-his gf didn't) that said "I'd rather be kissing you on the lips". Of course, this didn't exactly help with the butterflies I was getting anyway, and also, after the second one, I noticed that his gf was giving me some serious evils as she looked on from across the room (not surprisingly- I would probably have done the same)- I smoothed it over pretty well by rolling my eyes and cheerily calling "good night" to them as they (finally) went to leave in a "wasn't that funny, I think he's drunk" sort of way, which seemed to reassure her. I know for a fact he wasn't drunk though- I was the only one who served him and he only had a couple of lagers...

Before I would never have even considered allowing myself to have feelings for a guy already in a relationship...but with this one I can't help it! I would never make a move unless the relationship was already over (and he's too kind to end a relationship by cheating)...so...I'm going to have to be patient I suppose...

Sorry to go on for so long- I always start out to have a concise vent and it usually turns into an incoherent rant, especially at 1.30am...:rolleyes: At least it's kind of resolved in that it's basically a waiting game :eek:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.76%
No - but I will (104)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (647)
47.71%

Watched Threads