The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

abhi104
So why dont you do it

Sense the sarcasm.
abhi100
Wow this thread is perfect there are so many ideas that people are giving you why don't you stop sitting around and get on with it! I'm a 14 year old and wanted a job. I have got soo many ideas from here

why did you create another account? lol! :woo: Ive never seen someone like this before....the names nearly exactly the same
Reply 222
get a job. my wage last month was £550 :biggrin:
Bebbs
if it was that easy to make £500 everyone would be doing it and noone would have jobs.

It is easy, i make £500 a month doing my part time job.
Reply 224
tokyorose888
why did you create another account? lol! :woo: Ive never seen someone like this before....the names nearly exactly the same

No tats not me seriosuly tats not me
Reply 225
you can easily make more than £500 in a month using this site

http://www.betting-tipster.com

me and my mates did most of it at xmas time when we were poor. I'll do it again next year when the student loan is running out.
Reply 226
davireland
It is easy, i make £500 a month doing my part time job.

Where do you work?
Reply 227
Bebbs
if it was that easy to make £500 everyone would be doing it and noone would have jobs.

Get a job hippy

lol
Reply 228
Why the hell do you need £500 a month :|?

I spent much less than a hundred when I was your age.

Maybe I was just sad.
Reply 229
unless you find somewhere rather generous i doubt you'll make more than £3.60 an hour.

think... if you do 100 hours a month. 25 a week.. you'll have £360.

i love being 18 :p:
Reply 230
Saraaaa!

Maybe I was just sad.

Scroll up and read the other posts klool ive written it up there! Or ill copy and paste it for u
I make £500 a week for doing nothing on the internet. :smile:
Reply 232
Saraaaa!

Maybe I was just sad.

I need the money because i wamnt to tear my mum to a hloday cause been long sicne she seen our relatives in kenya i want her to go read the fukll story i ahd posted it b4 i think on page 3
Reply 233
abhi104
I need the money because i wamnt to tear my mum to a hloday cause been long sicne she seen our relatives in kenya i want her to go read the fukll story i ahd posted it b4 i think on page 3

Thats not even english.
Reply 234
Saraaaa!
Thats not even english.

Screw English, its not even words.
Reply 235
abhi104
No tats not me seriosuly tats not me

***** spell correctly. It's not hard. If you really go around talking like that then you must sound like a twerp. Just quit it. Unless your "h" key has suddenly gone walkabouts...
Reply 236
Saraaaa!
Thats not even english.

I lol'ed for some reason.

I posted in this thread before I think >.>, uhhm, to make £500 in a month, you'd have to sell something valuable ;D.
Reply 237
Why, sell your emotional and heartbreaking story to a couple of women magazines, they give you like £250 nowadays dont they or something? Just make up something nice and juicy.
Try john lewis. they employee 15 year olds.
Save up your school dinner money?

Latest

Trending

Trending