Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Our defence is getting owned...

ReputationRep:
    lololol goaaarn Squillers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Home game against Huddersfield. Should Nasri have been on the pitch?
    Given how we played against Leeds it's somewhat understandable fielding 1/5 of our top forwards/creative players, tbf. He probably would've been pulled off with 30mins left had that not happened.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately I can't watch the second half as I've got a football match myself. :sad:

First time we've had a game for two months, should be interesting... :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    Unfortunately I can't watch the second half as I've got a football match myself. :sad:

First time we've had a game for two months, should be interesting... :gah:
    Go get a hatrick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Home game against Huddersfield. Should Nasri have been on the pitch?
    Yes, crucial Cesc or Nasri play because we have no creativity without them

Another appalling half from the squad, midfield is rubbish, Squillaci is a disaster, thank **** he can't play for the next 3 games, wtf was Denilson doing. Lucky to be in the lead

ReputationRep:
    Clattenburg.

:facepalm2:

I can't remember the last time we played a home game against inferior opposition and the referee didn't make a concerted effort to support the away side. That run doesn't look to be coming to an end anytime soon.

ReputationRep:
    It's fair to say that Eboue, Denilson, Squillaci, and Koscielny are being outclassed by League One opposition. We're lucky not to have conceded a goal yet, the defence has been nervous, and Huddersfield's finishing has been (luckily) poor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Clattenburg.

:facepalm2:

I can't remember the last time we played a home game against inferior opposition and the referee didn't make a concerted effort to support the away side. That run doesn't look to be coming to an end anytime soon.
    It was a yellow card at most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jit987)
    Go get a hatrick!
    I'm a keeper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    I'm a keeper.
    Alright :p: but don't make a howler

ReputationRep:
    Bendtner is having quite a good game..havent said that for a while!

ReputationRep:
    Your goal was handled in the making
    Safe to whoever said the ref was supporting the over side

ReputationRep:
    Nasri :facepalm2:

What did Squillaci get sent off for? I missed it

ReputationRep:
    What a ****ing awful half. :facepalm2:

Song for Chamakh, good move tbh. Chamakh was completely anonymous apart from his supposed handball.

Arshavin has got to score at some point.

(Original post by mini_lidi)
    Bendtner is having quite a good game..havent said that for a while!
    Bendtner has been ****e. Should have had a tap in early on, then completely missed the ball when unchallenged, ''his'' goal was going a good couple of yards wide until the defender took it in. His ball out to Arshavin was good, but most decent fullbacks would've easily intercepted it and apart from a little bit of movement on the halfway line he's not impressed and given the quality of the opposition and how open this game is, I expected more really. It's his attitude that wums me, misses a chance and doesn't give a ****, scores a jammy goal and comes away thinking he's king.

(Original post by natty_d)
    Nasri :facepalm2:

What did Squillaci get sent off for? I missed it
    Some guy was running through on goal and he completely blocked him, clear goal scoring opportunity - straight red. He was playing ****, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Arshavin, a crucial clearing tackle!

ReputationRep:
    well he's has been pretty s**t so far arshavin...but saved a certain goal there

ReputationRep:
    Who needs a centre back when we've got Arshavin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Rev)
    Who needs a centre back when we've got Arshavin?
    Nobody, he can't score for ****. :awesome:

Almunia :rofl2: The guy looks like he's just come off heroin, ffs, what a mess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)
    Nobody, he can't score for ****. :awesome:

Almunia :rofl2: The guy looks like he's just come off heroin, ffs, what a mess.
    I've got a hunch today is Arshavin's day. He'll score now, just you watch...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.