POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
Moyosola
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Scrolling through my Facebook homepage, I came across:
"I was scrolling through my Facebook homepage and saw "Osama, Osama, Osama, Osama, Osama. Seriously, this is all im reading... he was so hidden when he was alive; does him being dead really make any difference.. just get over it and remember you have a life people!"

How do you respond?
bomberdoom
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Very interesting video, I was wondering what people thought?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3U0AQOE05c

:confused:
U.S Lecce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by vilongo)
NEWS ALERT:

OSAMAS DEATH WAS A HOAX, PARAMOUNT HAS JUST ANNOUNCED TO PEREZ HILTON NEWS THAT THEY HAVE GIVEN HIM A $1,000,000.00 PAYOFF TO SURRENDER , AND GET AIRLIFT IN SECRECY BY U.S FORCES ONLY IN ORDER TO PREPARE FOR A REMAKE OF HIS 2003 HOME BOX-OFFICE HIT, OSAMA (THE MOVIE)
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_(film)

APPARENTLY THE U.S HAS BEEN TRYING TO GENERATE MAJOR BIG BUCKS TO REDUCE OUR DEFICIT AND PAY OUR AMOUNTING DEBT, AND HAVE CREATED AN AMAZING NEW WAY TO MARKET HISTORY BY MAKING THE ANTAGONIST INTERACT WITH REAL PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME. YOU SEE.
HIS DEATH IS NOW MAKING A LOT OF GOOD COVERAGE, AND THE FILM IS PREDICTED TO ACCUMULATE OVER 32 MILLION DOLLARS U.S, JUST A COUPLE OF MILLIONS SHORT BEHIND HARRY POTTER.

http://perezhilton.com/2011-05-02-kathryn-bigelow-has-osama-bin-laden-movie-in-the-works
Lol stop trolling:rolleyes:
vilongo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bomberdoom)
Very interesting video, I was wondering what people thought?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3U0AQOE05c

:confused:
These quasi-political radio shows are a dime a dozen here. Nothing but nonstop partisan bill **** stories, media travesty, payed guest, and he list continues. It gets to the point where these shows ironically have the oppsotie effects on their listeners: confusing their audience to the extent that they [audience] become skeptical of them. These right-wing fringe radio channel folk are just so ignorant about history that they make even more egregious mistakes than foxnews. They make off the wall assertions--those that aren't even consistent with history, and sometimes come in stark contradiction to even the most harden nutters' understanding of the facts.
Dekota-XS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Al-Qaeda are really ignited now...
ShayCamp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Antonia87)
Oh yeah, I mean god forbid we disrespect the person who was nothing but gleeful when he watched people fall to their deaths from the towers. God forbid we disrespect the person whose people beheaded hostages and put the videos online.
Ok so that sounded wrong... and honestly, i've had a change of heart anyway. Release of the photos or not, the guy's dead and he's going to stay dead. Didn't mean to sound disrespectful
humanrights
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ok, so i woke up the other day and the news said that bin laden had been killed.......again.

but, this time the story was all over the controlled mainstream media, so it had to be true right, they have to have proof. a body even..........er, no. the body was immediately buried at sea..........

but hey, they must have photos right. some evidence that bin laden was killed. anything. something they can release to the public.........er, they do, but they can't show us. it might cause a bit of a stir. so here, have a picture of hillary clinton instead with her hand over her mouth. this definitely proves bin laden was killed..........

er, righty oh......so what about the event itself. surely the events surrounding the death are rock solid...... well, apparently bin laden hid behind his wife....then he never......then he was armed.......then he was not armed.......then he fought to the death......then he surrendered.....so, no, not even the story is viable.

maybe its just me, but surely you have to be a bit stupid to believe such a ridiculous series of events? it can't be me alone who feels insulted by the shabby way this fake event has been presented to the public? the americans can't even be bothered to lie well anymore.
wonderingwot2do
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
the whole thing is slightly dubious - maybe he's sat in Guantanamo now!
Vikki1805
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't think we'll ever know if I'm honest. But if they DID kill him, I think they shoulda just kept quiet and told no-one, because now all of Bin Ladens little followers, who saw him as their God! Are going to want to bomb us all. So now everyone's worrying about that.
wonderingwot2do
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No, they won't want to bomb us! we had nothing to do with this one. They'll want to bomb the US!
fretter778
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
And Al-Quaida decided to play along by releasing a statement confirming the death and vowing revenge?
the realist
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by fretter778)
And Al-Quaida decided to play along by releasing a statement confirming the death and vowing revenge?
Al queda is just the american CIA, Bin laden has been dead since 2001.
yellowpurpleyellow
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeaa i agree with OP a bit... it all does seem really fishy :/ But we'll never know for sure..!
TKC
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:facepalm2:

We don't know 100% either way, BUT GUISE YOU HAVE TO BE TOTALLY STUPID TO BELIEVE ONE OF THESE POSSIBILITIES THAT WE DONT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE FOR BUT OH WELL.

DON'T BELIEVE THE MEDIA.
DON'T BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT.
FIGHT THE POWA.
WE GONNA BRING THEM ALL DOWN.
viriol
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh please! I doubt that they'd say he's dead unless they had very good evidence that he is, as I doubt that they would cast his body into the sea in case they caught him. Still, one can never know for sure. Just because it's hard to buy, it isn't necessarily false. Of course, no individual who claims to be able to think for himself should believe an institution that claims to have proved fact A without a doubt and then destroyed the evidence.

But then don't give me the they'll want to bomb us story too. It's as good an argument as any of those other you presented. As if they didn't want to do so before!

And on a side-note, his followers regarded him as a freer rather than a God. The arguments he used to attract supporters were founded on literal interpretations of islamic texts.
humanrights
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
the death of tim osman.......er bin laden.......wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that america wants to pull out of afghanistan but first needs a 'victory' before it leaves?
LeeC
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by humanrights)
ok, so i woke up the other day and the news said that bin laden had been killed.......again.

Do you have to be mentally ill to be a conspiracy theorist?
simon-leeds
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Big flaw in these conspiracy theories. If Bin Laden in fact isn't dead... why hasn't he released one of his videos? Why have Al Qaeda confirmed it?
morecambebay
Badges: 16
Report 7 years ago
You missed out the convenient part about the key info coming from torture.

If anybody tries to condemn torture in the future they will just be reminded that it caught osama.
Dekota-XS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by simon-leeds)
Big flaw in these conspiracy theories. If Bin Laden in fact isn't dead... why hasn't he released one of his videos? Why have Al Qaeda confirmed it?
It isn't a big flaw. Why hasn't one of the conspiracy theorists faked an Osama Bin Laden video yet? Because 'conspiracy theorists' do not aim to debunk the media merely they aim to reveal the truth.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads