Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gera_95)
    This was stated in the website:

For the admissions cycle in 2013/14, the office will be closed on the following dates:

• Christmas closure: 23 December 2013 - 1 January 2014 (inclusive)
    Is this just for LSE or every uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Is this just for LSE or every uni?

just for LSE.

ReputationRep:
    its almost 12p.m, and im finding myself addicted to student room forums on university applications, even though my blood-shot eyes are a sign that I should probably go to bed. But I am too impatient and CANT ****ING WAIT to hear back from you LSE! especially when you've set a 5 week deadline and you don't stick to it! do you know how much you are torturing me and so many others who are experiencing the exact same thing?! why would you say 5 weeks when you are clearly not going to STICK TO IT?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynutshell)
    did you receive a 5 week mail before that? how long after the 5 week mail did you receive your 7 week? I'm sooooo nervous(
    nope, got the acknowledgement email, then the 2-week one, then the 7! you and me both!! the wait is killing me.. i guess no news is good news though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanuhura)
    Great job with Oxford ! What about LSE ?
    No news yet, it has been 5 days and 1 day. To be honest I am not expecting much, I am guessing my grades are just ok but not really outstanding (Australian ones so I cant really compare)

ReputationRep:
    I understand how you're all feeling but don't worry if you're past your deadline! I got my offer to study Economics a week past my deadline. I just advise sleeping lots and not worrying about it. Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    My '5 weeks' (for Law) officially ends today! Fingers crossed I hear something soon!

ReputationRep:
    I havent seen a single offer for history. Do you know anyone who received one?

ReputationRep:
    Have any offers been made to EU/Home Applicants? I'm wondering if LSE might only be making offers to international applicants so far. I do know the LSE has the highest percentage of international students out of any uni. in the UK; perhaps they're giving priority to them first, and then home applicants second? Just hypothesising of course!

ReputationRep:
    I'm an international applicant and am 1 week past my 5 weeks... No offer/rejection yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arminb)
    I havent seen a single offer for history. Do you know anyone who received one?
    I've only seen offers for Economic History, and the departments are completely separate I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ugh...waiting another four weeks after the "strongest in the admissions cycle" is so freaking annoying!

I wonder what percentage of applicants received this email and what percent of them will be accepted/rejected...

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting for my 2 weeks email. I have sent my application one week ago, but haven't heard anything yet, except acknowledgment email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gera_95)
    I am still waiting for my 2 weeks email. I have sent my application one week ago, but haven't heard anything yet, except acknowledgment email.
    I received my 2 week mail, one week after the acknowledgement letter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackfyre)
    I received my 2 week mail, one week after the acknowledgement letter.
    Course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer for IR two days ago! So happy it's unreal. Did anyone else get IR offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victoriabk)
    I got a conditional offer for IR two days ago! So happy it's unreal. Did anyone else get IR offers?
    I did!! I know right it's still so surreal! Congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silonthesofa)
    Course?Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's management, what course are you applying to?

ReputationRep:
    Any offers for Maths and Econ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marthawyt)
    Any offers for Maths and Econ??
    My friend got one a bit more than a week ago.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.