Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nmw95)
    Just got an unconditional offer! Had my interview on 16th December if that helps to give an estimate of response times.
    Congrats ! Did you get asked to upload passport before ?

And did it just get updated now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrAli786)
    Congrats ! Did you get asked to upload passport before ?

And did it just get updated now?
    Yeah they did ask me to upload my passport and it was updated a few hours ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nmw95)
    Just got an unconditional offer! Had my interview on 16th December if that helps to give an estimate of response times.
    Congrats!! how did you feel your interview went?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nmw95)
    Yeah they did ask me to upload my passport and it was updated a few hours ago!
    Thanks for the reply.

when did you upload passport and how soon after did you get offer? as ive been asked to upload mine to but not sure if it means i will get an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrAli786)
    Thanks for the reply.

when did you upload passport and how soon after did you get offer? as ive been asked to upload mine to but not sure if it means i will get an offer
    Would of been a few weeks ago as they asked for it then but I got a response saying "thanks" yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    Congrats!! how did you feel your interview went?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    To be honest, I thought the interview went relatively poorly compared to the other 2 interviews I have had. I was surprised to get the offer actually, but that may just be me focusing on the negatives as opposed to looking at the good parts of the interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HHaris14)
    Was it a questionnaire or an essay after all?
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    Did you get a questionnaire or an essay? Hope it went well!
    Essay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tee Logan x)
    Essay
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kcapsoccer)
    hahah i am still waiting too.. any idea when the second batch of interviews will begin? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No sorry ): hopefully if we sit tight we'll be lucky and get one (fingers crossed)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just finished my interview:eek:

The interviewers were really nice and friendly but didn't ask me questions I'd prepared for - just hope I did alright now for the long journey back home

Good luck to everyone else with an interview today

ReputationRep:
    The 'questionnaire' was actually a short essay after all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HHaris14)
    Just finished my interview:eek:

The interviewers were really nice and friendly but didn't ask me questions I'd prepared for - just hope I did alright now for the long journey back home

Good luck to everyone else with an interview today
    Which person were you then :L I was the one with the horrible spot on his lip!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone that's still heard absolutely nothing from King's? (Grad applying to A100.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CW84)
    Is there anyone that's still heard absolutely nothing from King's? (Grad applying to A100.)
    Hey, I've had an interview with them for the A100 on Dec. 11th.

Still no news post-interview (not even asking me to upload any details yet). How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Maximus)

Still no news post-interview (not even asking me to upload any details yet). How about yourself?
    apparently they have received 1000 more applications this year and there are people from November who still haven't heard !!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Maximus)

Are you a Kings grad? The wait must be driving you crazy.

I'm a non-Kings grad and I've heard zilch, no interview invite, nothing. I'm wondering how much longer they'll be holding interviews for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    apparently they have received 1000 more applications this year and there are people from November who still haven't heard !!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Interesting, where did you hear about the increase in applications?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CW84)
    Interesting, where did you hear about the increase in applications?
    Called kings switchboard asked for the number for medicine admissions as the number in website isn't valid... Called that number which kcl aren't picking up but they gave another general number called that and they said they can answer my query as they are getting many calls regarding this and they looked into this .... Lol giving u the whole story ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What?! That is crazy. Competition has certainly gone up this year.

Regarding people still not hearing back from November, it seems they have a rolling system and could keep be keeping us in a waiting list?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CW84)
    Are you a Kings grad? The wait must be driving you crazy.

I'm a non-Kings grad and I've heard zilch, no interview invite, nothing. I'm wondering how much longer they'll be holding interviews for.
    I'm not a King's graduate. And yes, the wait is crazy - making me lose focus of an interview I have coming up.

Btw, I recall you having a very high UKCAT score. I have no idea why you still have not been called up!

Do you want to give me your stats, if you don't mind?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.