Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    I emailed them - really annoying now tbh.

I wouldn't be surprised to get a rejection email as a response to my enquiry.
    I'm sure you wont I met the Macfarlanes grad team at Warwick last year and they are beyond lovely! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leumas9)
    I am still waiting on Olswang as well. Applied late January, haven't heard of anyone hearing back from them.
    I did a phone interview with Olswang 2 weeks ago and had the the assessment centre interview this week. However, they might do them in batches? If you haven't had a rejection I wouldn't worry but I know they were doing final interview this month. Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    I've not heard from a firm for over two months and they have been handing out invites - do you reckon it's worth emailing? I don't want to annoy graduate recruitment but the deadline has passed now and I've not heard from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by footchemllab)
    I did a phone interview with Olswang 2 weeks ago and had the the assessment centre interview this week. However, they might do them in batches? If you haven't had a rejection I wouldn't worry but I know they were doing final interview this month. Best of luck!
    How was the AC? Surprised to see two partners doing a competency interview.

How was the commercial awareness interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liarpoker)
    Olswang interviews are happening next week, I would not be surprised if they are wating till those are done before handing out any more invites.
    Thanks (: Have you heard of any rejections yet?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you - have you heard of any rejections?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Linklaters!??!?!

ReputationRep:
    Has there been any news from Ince & Co?

ReputationRep:
    DLA Piper assessment centre for London summer scheme
    Congratulations! What kind of questions did they ask you on the Skype interview?

ReputationRep:
    Applied to both in mid-November time. RPC confirmed post-test last week, DLA today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kadov)
    Applied to both in mid-November time. RPC confirmed post-test last week, DLA today.
    when did you complete RPC's test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almvp)
    when did you complete RPC's test?
    16th January.

ReputationRep:
    Just saw that someone got a Mishcon invite so when my phone rang just now with an 'unknown number' I got all excited. Damn automatic PPI...:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by electro14)
    Have Linklaters entirely binned all applications made before Christmas? Training contract applicant, and nothing either. They re-opened training contract applications, so clearly something isn't right. Whether that is with Linklaters or the applications we'll see. I emailed them and they told me my application is currently being reviewed. That was at the start of this week. I mean honestly, even if they just emailed everyone the Watson Glazer and auto cut people with bad scores, it would speed things up considerably!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tunafish)
    Waiting for RPC post Verbal reasoning test (completed early-january). Received Dentons WG test invite today (submitted application on the 29th of Jan).
    received WG Test for Dentons. yet to apply to RPC but sending it off soon (for hong Kong internship). Have you done your WG Test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by electro14)
    Yep got an offer on Tuesday

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting on Pinsents, are you? Like you said there assessment days are soon so I assume they have replied to some people?

ReputationRep:
    guys when you do a video interview where do you do it? like do you go sit somewhere professional-looking or do you just sit in your bedroom? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Horse273)
    Yep got an offer on Tuesday
    Do you mind saying when you interviewed? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    That's me done with interviews now! Unless Links finally gets back to me

Nice to have a break

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.