Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    absolute **** :moon:

ReputationRep:
    A bit upset, apparently lots of people think I'm an idiot and this is mostly because of my nonsensical ideas on the world. My ruminations are beyond far-fetched whereas my practical issues are elementary.

ReputationRep:
    Not the best. I've realised that with the guy I'm talking to, conversations rarely occur unless I'm the one who initiates it. So I'm not going to be the one to make contact first from now on. I know it's kind of playing mind-games, but it's kind of hard not speaking to him. I guess that just proves I need to distance myself for my own good.

ReputationRep:
    Awful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    whats wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acollins_)
    Not the best. I've realised that with the guy I'm talking to, conversations rarely occur unless I'm the one who initiates it. So I'm not going to be the one to make contact first from now on. I know it's kind of playing mind-games, but it's kind of hard not speaking to him. I guess that just proves I need to distance myself for my own good.
    i think you need to say something to him, just let him know that you do like talking to him but its difficult always being the one who starts a conversation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    i think you need to say something to him, just let him know that you do like talking to him but its difficult always being the one who starts a conversation.
    Hmm, thank you, but it's a bit tricky... one of my biggest hang-ups is coming across as clingy, and 'let's-talk-about-our-feelings' has never gone particularly well before. Especially as I, somewhat stupidly, have implied that a no-strings sort of... arrangement... is probably the best idea. Jeez, I'm slow.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, thank you, but it's a bit tricky... one of my biggest hang-ups is coming across as clingy, and 'let's-talk-about-our-feelings' has never gone particularly well before. Especially as I, somewhat stupidly, have implied that a no-strings sort of... arrangement... is probably the best idea. Jeez, I'm slow.
    ah that is a bit tricky, maybe you are right to get some space for a bit, however just because 'lets talk about our feelings' stuff hasn't worked out before doesn't mean it won't work this time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    ah that is a bit tricky, maybe you are right to get some space for a bit, however just because 'lets talk about our feelings' stuff hasn't worked out before doesn't mean it won't work this time.
    I think I will just let things cool down for a bit, I'm really not particularly in the mood for... the kind of conversation we'd be having, if that makes any sense? Hahah. But seriously, thank you for responding, I really appreciate it

(Original post by lou 22)
    I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why .
    I feel hungover as hell. This is because I got pissed last nite.

ReputationRep:
    I think I will just let things cool down for a bit, I'm really not particularly in the mood for... the kind of conversation we'd be having, if that makes any sense? Hahah. But seriously, thank you for responding, I really appreciate it
    no problem, i like to help. nice to be appreciated
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    floaty

Cold bloody freezing haha!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Sad

(Original post by cupcakes87)
    Sad
    Oh dear - what's happened the last hour!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Emotionally burnt out as I move from one period of uncertainty into another. By the time I get into work at 7 tonight everyone and their mother is going to have heard that I've resigned, I just have to put it in writing and then say goodbye to some people that I really get along with. I'm both sad and massively relieved all in one go because it's all been going to hell in a handbasket lately but we've had a lot of laughs and fun times along the way.

Sucks man.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Oh dear - what's happened the last hour!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i miss my best friend
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    i miss my best friend
    :console:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    Unwell with a cough, cold, sore throat and headache

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Unwell with a cough, cold, sore throat and headache

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've got a sore throat too, it's that time of year

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.