Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by al_94)
    I'm sorry but Welbeck is a waste of money typical English player.
    Exactly why we sold him. Nice guy but he is West Ham/Sunderland standard.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone annoyed at Welbeck grinning then when his shot was blocked? You need to score ffs it's no laughing matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Koscielny £35 million defender.
    If you have a mentally deficient **** at CB with you even a £50mil CB will look like ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Exactly why we sold him. Nice guy but he is West Ham/Sunderland standard.
    In all honesty would he make the West Ham starting XI?

ReputationRep:
    What does Wenger tell the players that they go and concede 2 away goals. This always happens same thing against Bayern Munich as well. This is Wengers fault I don't care what anyone says.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    If you have a mentally deficient **** at CB with you even a £50mil CB will look like ****

Don't think Kosc does anything to help himself judging by this video. Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Hitler @ 0:08?

ReputationRep:
    And I thought we were dire. Arse are worse :|

Everybody blaming Giroud when he's not been worse than the rest of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I have honestly never heard of anyone on this Monaco team besides Moutinho and Berbatov.
    Kondogbia and Martial are the only others that I would know. Martial mainly from FM though and saw him a little bit last year but kondogbia is well known from being at Sevilla though.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why do Arsenal never learn from their mistakes. Lol you can't even say they lack experience they're in the champions league every season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This guy's hair makes me believe he's ****ing dangerous, look at the *******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    Kondogbia and Martial are the only others that I would know. Martial mainly from FM though and saw him a little bit last year but kondogbia is well known from being at Sevilla though.
    Abdennour and Fabinho are good players

ReputationRep:
    Completely forgot about AFTV

ReputationRep:
    That was such a despondent little sign held up by that Monaco fan.

ReputationRep:
    the annoying thing is that its not even as if monaco have been good..

Heard all about them defending well, but lets be honest - they have not really.. we have had a good number of clear chances, and their defense, when we have played ok, has failed to keep us out..

As for attackign, 1 great counter and a deflected shot is not exactly stunning..

They have been average at best..

Its just been that we have been a bigger pile of ****e then the ones you see in the toilets of spicey chinese kebab resteraunts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamiesonn)
    I don't understand why do Arsenal never learn from their mistakes. Lol you can't even say they lack experience they're in the champions league every season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's Wenger he is the common demoninator

ReputationRep:
    Lol when Cazorla tries to foul somebody and injures himself.

ReputationRep:
    Gabriel needs to learn English ASAP so we don't have to see Per anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never underestimate your opponents
    Typical capitulations by the Gunners as we've come to expect.
    Kondogbia the beast is doing dirt.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Scenes when we go out on away goals to Monaco
    (Original post by jam277)
    Have a feeling you'll be knocked out by Monaco at this rate..
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Any game we expect to win we end up getting rolled over tbh. Think Monaco will do a job on us
    Some great shouts here.

ReputationRep:
    Even if we grab a goal now we still need 2 in the 2nd leg, the passing has been truly awful, embarrassing tbh

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.