Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that at least one Arsenal signing every summer does well for less than 6 months before turning into a pile of poo that loses their games

ReputationRep:
    Flamini's a don, need to keep him as Ozil's BFF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    lel Leinad be like

Help me sheddy I've been shot down someone get me a bandaids and some cold water for that burn

In all seriousness can someone ban this ******** on wheels from the FF, one of the most tragic posters to grace the ff, which is saying something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Why is it that at least one Arsenal signing every summer does well for less than 6 months before turning into a pile of poo that loses their games
    Do elaborate, names pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Help me sheddy I've been shot down someone get me a bandaids and some cold water for that burn

In all seriousness can someone ban this ******** on wheels from the FF, one of the most tragic posters to grace the ff, which is saying something
    After the last 5 or 6 months I'd have thought you'd be used to that

ReputationRep:
    Do elaborate, names pls
    A. Santos
    Podolski
    Flamini
    (Hmm, with the exception of Sanchez who performed well throughout the season, the signings 2014 were pretty much doomed from the start)

ReputationRep:
    After the last 5 or 6 months I'd have thought you'd be used to that
    What having annoying ********s who add nothing to conversation being on the ff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    A. Santos
    Podolski
    Flamini
    (Hmm, with the exception of Sanchez who performed well throughout the season, the signings 2014 were pretty much doomed from the start)
    Fair play, most of the signing last summer haven't done great, everyone knows how I feel on welbs, but Debuchy has been extremely unlucky and was looking OK before injury, chambers is young and Sanchez has performed.

ReputationRep:
    Unreal writing off Chambers after his first season in which he was played in a different position to where he will be judged on and generally looked OK.

The transfer fee was steep tbh but if he makes it as an English CB, £14m will look like nothing tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Couldn't give a **** about sentimental value within the dressing room tbh. We need players that improve our chances of winning the league and competing internationally rather than making cringe videos with the Club for the enjoyment prospect.

Fam Lord knows how the guy made a career within football, offering him to another club for free won't be of much use unless any other club has him high on their signing priority list (lol).
    Stupid to not give a **** about team spirit nah?

What do you want wenger to do? Pay him money for his last year just to get rid of him? No harm in keeping him when there's no takers. It's not like wenger will use him much. I'll be surprised if he makes the 18 and rack up 1000 minutes in appearance.

ReputationRep:
    What having annoying ********s who add nothing to conversation being on the ff
    Nah, being so all season long

ReputationRep:

lol, looks so much like floyd now. his girl is still fire emoji though

ReputationRep:
    Nah, being so all season long
    Reusing old gifs now are we? Come on pal up your gif game, wouldn't expect that from you mate

ReputationRep:
    Reusing old gifs now are we? Come on pal up your gif game, wouldn't expect that from you mate

You do realise you're talking to the same person that used the word 'salty' so much that it's completely lamented across the FF?

ReputationRep:
    You just need to take every Shed says with a pinch of salt

ReputationRep:
    Terry says Cech is worth 12-15 points to Arsenal.

Finished 12 behind CFC this season.

JT knows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    Stupid to not give a **** about team spirit nah?

What do you want wenger to do? Pay him money for his last year just to get rid of him? No harm in keeping him when there's no takers. It's not like wenger will use him much. I'll be surprised if he makes the 18 and rack up 1000 minutes in appearance.
    The point i'm making is that Flamini while he's all very well immersed in the club's dressing room and is probably the centre of banter with the lads, Flamini was always a prodigality and we could benefit from another DM while Flam not being needed tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for Arsenal to finish 4th and 15 points off the league next season

ReputationRep:
    David Ospina on Fenerbahçe links: "They [Fenerbahçe] are dealing with my agent. At the moment, the only thoughts I have are for Colombia."

#Scenes when Podolski scores a screamer for Gala against that complete fraud Ospina next season. Just need Besiktas to take Flamini now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    You just need to take every Shed says with a pinch of salt
    You mean like fans of big clubs are a cancer on the game?

Brb started supporting leeds when they were a top 4 club
    Brb 2002 champions league semi-final
    Brb false prophet
    Brb giving lower league fans a bad name
    Brb thinking of that joke for months

*everything

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.