Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benboy2016)
    Does it really make sense to buy players from Muslim countries.. what if they are called up for war?

Not to mention AFCON, obviously not thought through properly.

If you want a CDM with a bit of bite, you should try to get Vurnon Anita from Newcastle.
    I don't know if military service is compulsory in those countries but also that happens for Korean players you don't see it stopping BPL teams signing them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    I don't know if military service is compulsory in those countries but also that happens for Korean players you don't see it stopping BPL teams signing them.
    Korean players are mostly squad fillers, like J.S. Park and the guy at Dortmund. I think his name is **** Di Wan or something.

ReputationRep:
    Statements like Mbemba > Stones isn't controversial at all.
    Didn't say it was controversial. It's wrong though. And if you want to talk about your central defensive jihadist conspiracy theories and bang on about disliking Muslims then go do so with the virgins on the religion threads. If you're on a football thread then talk about football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ETRC)
    Alexis? Ozil?
    They have both won stuff better than the PL. Smae with Petr.
    Alexis in Barca he had one good season and they didn't win the league that season even though he scored in the final game. Ozil did win the league one season in Real Madrid so I would include him.

ReputationRep:
    Korean players are mostly squad fillers, like J.S. Park and the guy at Dortmund. I think his name is **** Di Wan or something.
    Dortmund man was former Sunderland player Ji Dong-Won, now toiling at Bundesliga strugglers Augsburg...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Didn't they reject £40m from Chelsea in the summer?
    Was thinking the same. Maybe he prefers a club with history, a future and a manager who ain't a tw*t like Mourinho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Didn't say it was controversial. It's wrong though. And if you want to talk about your central defensive jihadist conspiracy theories and bang on about disliking Muslims then do so with the virgins on the religion threads. If you're on a football thread then talk about football.
    I am talking about football.

I like Muslims. In fact, I know 2-3 Muslims that are close to me. Ahmed and Mustafa.

So your theory that I hate Muslims goes flying out the window.

Benboy

ReputationRep:
    this benboy2016 is a right rustler

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    According to?
    anyone who's completed primary school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Dortmund man was former Sunderland player Ji Dong-Won, now toiling at Bundesliga strugglers Augsburg...
    Just proves that Koreans aren't built for football in Europe. Must come down to their diets, most can't keep away from fried food and sugary desserts.

ReputationRep:
    Just saying . What do you think of tottenham ?
    What do you think of ****
    Tottenham .
    Thank you
    Thats alright
    We hate tottenham...
    We hate tottenham
    We hate tottenham
    We hate tottenham
    We hate tottenham
    We hate tottenham
    We are the tottenham haters!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Link to article where Arsenal build pitches in Iraq:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/20/arsena...ldren-5576475/

In case you didn't believe me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happyhippos172)
    Just saying . What do you think of tottenham ?
    What do you think of ****
    Tottenham .
    Thank you
    Thats alright
    We hate tottenham...
    We hate tottenham
    We hate tottenham
    We hate tottenham
    We hate tottenham
    We hate tottenham
    We are the tottenham haters!!!!!!!!
    Shut up

ReputationRep:
    Man like Zürich back with a vengeance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Zurich has recruited a member.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    anyone who's completed primary school
    Yeah, 99% of **** they teach in primary school is lies Can't be teaching simpletons rocket science.

You know to teach all you need is a 3rd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    Alexis in Barca he had one good season and they didn't win the league that season even though he scored in the final game. Ozil did win the league one season in Real Madrid so I would include him.
    I meant Copa America and World Cup.

ReputationRep:
    So we've recalled Gnabry which is basically like a new signing. Will probably do better than Ox tbf

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    So we've recalled Gnabry which is basically like a new signing. Will probably do better than Ox tbf

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Gnabry is a good player. He's skilful and will definitely benefit our squad if we keep him instead of loaning him out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gooner_hsj)
    Gnabry is a good player. He's skilful and will definitely benefit our squad if we keep him instead of loaning him out.
    True I agree. He'll probably beast it now tbh just like how Coquelin was recalled last year I feel Gnabry will have the exact same impact.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.