Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)
    I'd say gender dysphoria is highly likely, I think evolutionary theory could be too...

It may be a split question?

how on earth would it be a split question... really worried now, was not prepared for it to come up?!

ReputationRep:
    Pls can you send me one on cultural influences, the A01 confuses me since a lot of it is research

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherry1997)
    you can say that despite them being brought up as girls. they adapted there male identity.
    which suggest that basically their testosterone had preprogrammed masculinity in their brains so biological influences had a greater influence than social factors
    oh is the batista family the imperto mcginnly study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evekay)
    how on earth would it be a split question... really worried now, was not prepared for it to come up?!
    Like it may be like outline and evaluate the evolutionary approach of gender (4+8)
    And then outline and evaluate gender dysphoria (4+8)

Although I've rarely seen gender been split so I would expect a full (8+ 16) marker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)
    Like it may be like outline and evaluate the evolutionary approach of gender (4+8)

Although I've rarely seen gender been split so I would expect a full (8+ 16) marker
    okay thank you i better get learning those essays much more

ReputationRep:
    Could you please pm me them too I'm struggling so much with this part.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)

sorry, so in a evolutionary approach to gender essay what do you include?

ReputationRep:
    Guys what what do you predict would come up in unit 3 paper for sleep,relationship and eating behaviour

ReputationRep:
    The exam is Wednesday right? Just double checking...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloeellison19)
    Could you please pm me them too I'm struggling so much with this part.
    Thanks.
    what's this about? ez and ep essays?

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please take a look at my Insomnia AO1 and mark it/ give me some feedback please?. It was written in timed conditions, hence the rushed handwriting, sorry
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Yes please. Sorry I'm new to this I'm not really sure how to work it. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    For the role of neural mechanisms in eating behaviour, is it still okay if I talk about the dual control theory (like homeostasis, glucose levels, LH and VMH) even though it has since been proved incorrect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evekay;[url="tel:65494003")
    65494003[/url]]what's this about? ez and ep essays?
    Yes please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evekay)
    okay thank you i better get learning those essays much more
    I can't really see them trying to cram every question they haven't asked before into the exam just because there's only 2 years left

ReputationRep:
    For Evolutionary explanation you talk about Division of labour, men hunters and women child reares. Then Mate choice, what men in look for in women and what women look for in men. Finally Cogintive theory of E/S. Men are systematisers while women empathisers due to selection pressure which required men to have strong systemasing ability or they'd not be able to catch food and won't get women to have sex with them so not reproduce or just die from hunger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HWhitney324)
    For the role of neural mechanisms in eating behaviour, is it still okay if I talk about the dual control theory (like homeostasis, glucose levels, LH and VMH) even though it has since been proved incorrect?
    Yep it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    HELP PLEASE!!! For neural mechanisms in eating is it okay to talk about just homeostasis as one explanation then the role of the lateral hypothalamus as another?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any predictions for mood disorders, attachment and forensics???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by violetvictorious)
    The exam is Wednesday right? Just double checking...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Looool wish I was as laid back as you

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.