FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Indeed! (Aw well maybe idk! Aww that's so sweet! You're important to me too of course!)
    Haha indeed! The two greatest girls ever!! :yep:
    Ooh Freezer is glad that Matrix likes it! Indeed it is! At least the ceiling is white!
    Why Thankyou! And it looks metal too so that's a bonus (even though it's just painted wood)
    Aww how come?
    Hmm pale colors can really make a room look great!
    Yes that's very true indeed!
    Yeah that's true! (Speaking of curtains, I need to look for some new ones which I was supposed to do erm a few months ago )
    I'll give it a go and see! No me neither haha! But if I can figure it out, then I'll do it (if you want them that is!?)
    Indeed!

Anyways, Freezer is very tired so he needs to get some sleep!
    So:
    Goodnight Matrix! Sweet Dreams!
    I should be back by 4:30ish from Cambridge so we can speak then ok!?
    Goodnight! Have a great day tomorrow!

Spoiler:
    Show
    (Nothing but the truth! Aww)Haha aww!No way! :eek: That sounds even better; it's like the shirt you wore on the first day of work! :woo:Haha awesome! Well, for one thing, white items are a bit more awkward when it comes to cleaning them They sure can! :yep:
    (Better look for some curtains soon then!)
    Ahh OK (sure it'd be nice to see - I just don't think I'd be able to use my phone to get a picture up in PMs though :/OK, Matrix is tried too actually!
    Goodnight Freezer, sweet Dreams!
    OK, hopefully that will be alright
    Aw thanks, you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)

Ikr :unimpressed:
    Do not fear, brave comrade! Thine kind self shall receive thine rep when thee timeth is right :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't wait for when Cheese becomes president and bans "PRSOM" :moon:
    lol, I shall soldier on through the fields of PRSOM forever more :rofl:
    yes lol, that'll be the day

oh... PRSOM :rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/Sg0Dmliw9Fc
    Try this one!

Ah ok then! What did you think?

Thanks! I sure hope so! I really can't wait for it! She's so beautiful!
    Indeed it does!
    Night!
    looks like it works, gonna watch it XD
    the previous video was absolutely hilarious, shocking customer service though wtf
    Awh- I wouldn't know, out of all of my photography and profile pics of me she's seen all I've seen is the mouse from Ratatouille :rofl: :lol:
    but she is certainly very nice and a good person
    I'll make sure to find out how your day is then
    night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    lol, I shall soldier on through the fields of PRSOM forever more :rofl:
    yes lol, that'll be the day

oh... PRSOM :rofl3:
    Haha, indeed! How heroic and courageous!
    Matrix shall make sure it happens as soon as possible:ninja:

Haha XD
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha, indeed! How heroic and courageous!
    Matrix shall make sure it happens as soon as possible:ninja:

Haha XD
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I do try
    please do

PRSOM is especially annoying when TSR is my social life since the last week as everybody else I know has already started college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    I do try
    please do

PRSOM is especially annoying when TSR is my social life since the last week as everybody else I know has already started college
    Well you have succeeded, congrats for LDS :clap2:
    Haha don't worry, I will

Ohh I see. Tbh I don't really have much of a social life outside of TSR when do you start?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well you have succeeded, congrats for LDS :clap2:
    Haha don't worry, I will

Ohh I see. Tbh I don't really have much of a social life outside of TSR when do you start?
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl:
    good good

Yeah, mine isn't that active atm either (as in over the summer).. Next Tuesday. Sort of glad I know hardly anyone doing my subjects at college because I can meet new people, but anxious that I may just not make friends and become solitary or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    :rofl:
    good good

Yeah, mine isn't that active atm either (as in over the summer).. Next Tuesday. Sort of glad I know hardly anyone doing my subjects at college because I can meet new people, but anxious that I may just not make friends and become solitary or something
    Indeed:ahee:

Fair enough. At least you don't have too long to go! Aw, that'll be awesome! Well, you have a bit of time to compose yourself but hopefully you will make some good friends:yep:
    It is written in the stars :moon:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Indeed:ahee:

Fair enough. At least you don't have too long to go! Aw, that'll be awesome! Well, you have a bit of time to compose yourself but hopefully you will make some good friends:yep:
    It is written in the stars :moon:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it feels like I've been waiting forever since results day haha (the wait for results day was much worse though :rofl: )
    Hopefully yeah
    I can't see any stars atm XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)

Yeah, it feels like I've been waiting forever since results day haha (the wait for results day was much worse though :rofl: )
    Hopefully yeah
    I can't see any stars atm XD
    Ohh haha. Tbh I just forgot about it and kind of hoped to have passed Do something to pass the time, like learning some French :france: :mmm:
    Use your imagination! :rolleyes:
    :lol:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohh haha. Tbh I just forgot about it and kind of hoped to have passed Do something to pass the time, like learning some French :france: :mmm:
    Use your imagination! :rolleyes:
    :lol:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I tried that, convinced myself that I failed everything though :rofl:
    Lol, I might need to learn another language for a uni I'm hoping to apply to, if I do it'll be French

Oh wait, the Sun's a star! I can see one now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    I tried that, convinced myself that I failed everything though :rofl:
    Lol, I might need to learn another language for a uni I'm hoping to apply to, if I do it'll be French

Oh wait, the Sun's a star! I can see one now
    Oh dear :lol: hopefully you didn't do anywhere near as bad as you thought you had done!
    I see, oooh yes! Great choice! :yep:

Haha yes. Good stuff! :awesome:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heyy guys

Today is officially Suicide Prevention Day so I thought I'd post a link to help spread awareness of this:
    https://www.iasp.info/wspd/

A goal that you can set yourselves is to try and go out of your way to make sure someone is doing okay, and that they know they are not alone in any difficulties they are facing. If you are that person who feels isolated in their worries, please know that you are not alone. There are plenty of people you can talk to. If not irl, you can certainly speak to people on here. I know that I, for one, wouldn't mind offering help through PMs.

Name:  1473505097781.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  54.5 KB

This might not be the best place to post this but it is a chat thread so at least we can spread the message a bit
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    looks like it works, gonna watch it XD
    the previous video was absolutely hilarious, shocking customer service though wtf
    Awh- I wouldn't know, out of all of my photography and profile pics of me she's seen all I've seen is the mouse from Ratatouille :rofl: :lol:
    but she is certainly very nice and a good person
    I'll make sure to find out how your day is then
    night!
    It's the one i used so it should do!
    Indeed it is! Theyre appaling for that! Theyre closed down now anyway suprise suprise!

Hehe, shes very secretive about her looks!
    But she PM'd me an image of her! Mainly so i knew who to look for today
    She sure is!!
    Ok then! Currently at the train station!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear :lol: hopefully you didn't do anywhere near as bad as you thought you had done!
    I see, oooh yes! Great choice! :yep:

Haha yes. Good stuff! :awesome:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was pretty pleased overall apart from a couple of grades yeah hope the same applies to you (doing better then you thought).

I did French before GCSE, I remember I got a 7c for writing

Genius right here :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Heyy guys

Today is officially Suicide Prevention Day so I thought I'd post a link to help spread awareness of this:

A goal that you can set yourselves is to try and go out of your way to make sure someone is doing okay, and that they know they are not alone in any difficulties they are facing. If you are that person who feels isolated in their worries, please know that you are not alone. There are plenty of people you can talk to. If not irl, you can certainly speak to people on here. I know that I, for one, wouldn't mind offering help through PMs.

This might not be the best place to post this but it is a chat thread so at least we can spread the message a bit
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thankyou for posting this!
    Greatly appreciated and its very inspiring!

Update: Im currently waiting for the train and then ill be meeting Cheese!!!!
    Cant wait!
    I dont know when ill get back but 4:30 or 5:30 is the best guess ive got!
    Speak soon!

Have a great day!!

ReputationRep:
    It's the one i used so it should do!
    Indeed it is! Theyre appaling for that! Theyre closed down now anyway suprise suprise!

Hehe, shes very secretive about her looks!
    But she PM'd me an image of her! Mainly so i knew who to look for today
    She sure is!!
    Ok then! Currently at the train station!
    Yeah smh. I still haven't watched all of it, for the video open on my laptop but on mobile atm about half way through haha

I see, I'm the same tbh haha, I've got a silhouette as my avatar :rofl: although I did have a proper photo of me before, took that down though lol. Ohh exciting

ReputationRep:
    Heyy guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you, I'll bear this in mind

ReputationRep:
    Just saw this thread for the first time and you stated in the OP to post anything we like so here goes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Just saw this thread for the first time and you stated in the OP to post anything we like so here goes:

Why did I turn my phone brightness up just to see if there was a face :lol:

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 1, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.