Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vader9280)
    5 is pretty ridiculous, took me around 1.5 hours with multiple breaks. I hope they're not secretly timing us
    I passed it, so there's no chance they were timing it.

(Original post by TheParham)
    How did it take you 300 minutes bruh?
    50% probably consisted of breaks/taking the dog for a walk, but I spent ages on the behavioural questions Is stage 2 pure competency/bs, or do I actually need to know about Barclays?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know what the talent assessment test for BAML is and how long do I have to complete it? Would really appreciate this info

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torres657)
    mate it has been asked before, check previous pages, you will find what you need
    No one has actually replied to this question. I have looked through the whole thread and it says nowhere about what is actually in the Barclays Video Interview apart from that it is hard. If I have missed it somewhere in the thread, I would really appreciate a heads up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by torres657)
    mate it has been asked before, check previous pages, you will find what you need
    Hi, I checked on pages before and the only thing it said about the Barclays's video interview is that there were 2 questions, but no one told us what kind of questions or any advice.. I can't find anything more, may someone help us? I think a lot of us are in the same situation

Thks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lubi)
    Hi, I checked on pages before and the only thing it said about the Barclays's video interview is that there were 2 questions, but no one told us what kind of questions or any advice.. I can't find anything more, may someone help us? I think a lot of us are in the same situation

Thks
    Okay, simply, it is a case study exercise and it is explained before you actually press start so you could read it all there, you get documents and **** and you have to answer Qs on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    Okay, simply, it is a case study exercise and it is explained before you actually press start so you could read it all there, you get documents and **** and you have to answer Qs on it
    Thanks for responding me, but there might be a misunderstand: I don't talk about the stage 1 with the long test I talk about the Stage 2 when you receive the second email asking you to do now a video interview. Is it what you are talking about?

ReputationRep:
    How are people prepping for the citi numerical? Sounds so hard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dante991)
    For RBS's online testing, do they only have this cosmic **** cadet game? or are there any other tests like numerical etc? Thanks
    Numerical and logic tests but I had the firefly one not cosmic cadet lol
    Talent q if I remember correctly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J Edgar)
    How are people prepping for the citi numerical? Sounds so hard!
    Doing 2 AssesmentDay Numerical Reasoning tests as prep thats it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)
    50% probably consisted of breaks/taking the dog for a walk, but I spent ages on the behavioural questions Is stage 2 pure competency/bs, or do I actually need to know about Barclays?

lmao you took your dog for a walk during a competency test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_123)
    lmao you took your dog for a walk during a competency test?
    Yeah he kept mithering + the weather was decent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lubi)
    Thanks for responding me, but there might be a misunderstand: I don't talk about the stage 1 with the long test I talk about the Stage 2 when you receive the second email asking you to do now a video interview. Is it what you are talking about?
    Yeah I'm talking about the "video interview exercise" it's not your usual sit there and chat **** interview, it's exercise based.. It tells you all that during the introduction before you actually start so don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)
    I just finished both tests and haven't received an automatic response. I think I remember reading earlier in the thread that people have been waiting 2+ weeks for a response after the tests.
    Thanks for your reply. Those tests are the most bull**** way to select applicants it's really a shame that they use them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    Numerical and logic tests but I had the firefly one not cosmic cadet lol
    Talent q if I remember correctly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's odd I just submitted and got invited to SJT only, do N+L follow after?

ReputationRep:
    Am I a stupid sh*t who missed the upload link or did UBS not ask for a CV for CCS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appsappsapps)
    Am I a stupid sh*t who missed the upload link or did UBS not ask for a CV for CCS?
    I just submitted my application thinking "maybe the next page will have the option to upload an attachment"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appsappsapps)
    yep no CV upload

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dante991)
    That's odd I just submitted and got invited to SJT only, do N+L follow after?
    Yeah it's sjt immediately, then it's an app game one, then after that you get invited to numerical and logic and then after those it's a telephone interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's sjt immediately, then it's an app game one, then after that you get invited to numerical and logic and then after those it's a telephone interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Bun rbs and their *******s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pretty ridiculous for the roles RBS are providing this year

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.