Holy sheet-balls Mike Vick has just signed a 6-year, $100million contract

ReputationRep:
    MyP2P has been taken down...
    Where do I go now?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedgeman49)
    Where do I go now?!
    If you're on about Jets v Giants, it's live on nfl network. Type in stream nfl network on google and it's the top link, should be frontrowsports.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Where do I go now?!
    Happened a few days ago :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by WharfedaleTiger)
    ****-hit the wrong button. Will try again.
    Accepted

ReputationRep:
    What's with the amount of blocked kicks lately? Swear there's been a sizeable increase...

ReputationRep:
    Cedric Benson's been sentenced to 20 days in prison. Lolcincinatti

ReputationRep:
    Went to Morrisons today to buy Madden 12. Couldn't find it so I came home. Then I find out today is the American release date and it's not released over here for another 3 days. FML :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott129)
    Went to Morrisons today to buy Madden 12. Couldn't find it so I came home. Then I find out today is the American release date and it's not released over here for another 3 days. FML :facepalm:
    well done. LOL.

Pre-order it on amazon? they have a habit of sending things a few days early...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Patriot)
    well done. LOL.

Pre-order it on amazon? they have a habit of sending things a few days early...

haha. shopto.net are posting it tomorrow for delivery on thursday, a day early. hasn't let me down the last 4 years !

ReputationRep:
    Any news on this Fantasy League? I'm buzzin' for it!

ReputationRep:
    What's with the amount of blocked kicks lately? Swear there's been a sizeable increase...
    Preseason - 2nd string special teams (such things do exist)

ReputationRep:
    Preseason - 2nd string special teams (such things do exist)
    yeah, spose that makes sense...

ReputationRep:
    Post your predictions for this year.

Dolphins: 6-10 - Other Dolphans would crucify me for this, but I feel there's been a bit of regression. Henne has been looking good this preseason.... Yeah, it's preseason :\. I'm not keen on our backfield and our blocking sucks to say the least. Our defence drags the team through most games next season, but after another disappointing season, it's time for F.O. changes.

Despite this we still sweep the Jets. Rex Ryan has to check into a mental institute after his boyfriend Sanchez runs off with firemen ed.

ReputationRep:
    I'l do AFC East

1st 13 - 3 Patriots - Bias aside, the Pats are a truly fantastic team, possibly the best in the league. Brady will continue to be on fire, and the young defense will improve greatly. We rode our luck a few times last year, and we have a few reasonably tough away trips, (Jets, Philly and Pitt) as well as the Jets, Colts and Giants at home (although I think we have a great shot at Brady's fourth 8-0 home season in a row!) With those tough trips in mind, some thin spots on defense, and the weaknesses on O-line shown against the lions, the pats should lose 2 or 3.

2nd 12 - 4 Jets - Very strong team, not much wrong at all. Only thing stopping this team being 14-2, AFC champs and legit superbowl contenders is Mark Sanchez. I've said it again and again, he is holding them back. Shonne Greene should excel, as will the rock of a defense.

3rd 6 - 10 Bills - Up and coming team, but lacking strength in some key areas, I.e WR, TE, O-line (and QB if Fitzpatrick doesn't improve slightly in his second year as starter, although I think he will). Basically, the Bills defense is actually very strong IMO. It's their offense that has weak spots. They're the victims of a very strong division as well, with 4 losses against the Pats and Jets virtually guaranteed.

4th 4 - 12 Dolphins - On the way down. Henne isn't a good QB, and Reggie Bush will get injured. Coaching is average, and they have a very strong division as well as a tough schedule. Not enough talent to compete. Should get 3rd overal pick though and maybe end up in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes!

EDITED: to add reasons for my choices.

ReputationRep:
    Packers 11-5. We'll get to the NFC Championship game but won't get to the Superbowl I reckon :holmes: And from what I've seen in the pre-season, we'll be the team with the highest number of sacks conceded :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Packers 11-5. We'll get to the NFC Championship game but won't get to the Superbowl I reckon :holmes: And from what I've seen in the pre-season, we'll be the team with the highest number of sacks conceded :facepalm:
    Not if the Patriots have anything to say about it following the debacle against the lions...

ReputationRep:
    Not if the Patriots have anything to say about it following the debacle against the lions...
    Lions D were in beast mode though, their D-line is seriously scary this year. Your O-line were pretty poor but they should be okay against more average defenses.

ReputationRep:
    We're a better team than you give us credit for and out D-line was on FIRE...

ReputationRep:
    Okay for NFC North:

Green Bay - 13-3 - Packed with talent, a reasonable schedual and just a great team
    Detroit Lions 9-7 - We're growing as a team but issues in the o-line and secondary will mean that we lose a few close ones.
    Chicargo Bears 7-9 - Some great players on the team but the new K-O rule will blunt hester, the LB core is aging and the O-line will mean that Culter gets hammered
    Vikings - 3-13 - The Williams wall is aging as is the )-line. With no certainty under centre, a weak D and a strong schedual and division the Viks will struggle.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.