Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Thats a bit silly. So if my LCD fails completely, I won't be covered?!
    Not if the screen is smashed, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Not if the screen is smashed, no.
    Hmmmm. The LCD was going before the screen was smashed anyway, but if it goes when they're checking it, I may be in trouble . I may just take the risk and see what happens (or if it does go, if they phone to verify, deny all knowledge ) Anyway, if it's irreparable, they're supposed to replace it!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm. The LCD was going before the screen was smashed anyway, but if it goes when they're checking it, I may be in trouble . I may just take the risk and see what happens (or if it does go, if they phone to verify, deny all knowledge ) Anyway, if it's irreparable, they're supposed to replace it!
    Ahh, hang on... I think I've been a bit unclear here. If your insurance covers accidental damage, then you'll be able to claim - I was referring to a warranty repair/replace.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, hang on... I think I've been a bit unclear here. If your insurance covers accidental damage, then you'll be able to claim - I was referring to a warranty repair/replace.
    Yeah it's accidental damage/loss/theft insurance. My warranty is invalid now anyway as I've had the phone over a year.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's accidental damage/loss/theft insurance. My warranty is invalid now anyway as I've had the phone over a year.
    Ahh you should be alright then

ReputationRep:
    The ethic book I thought was stolen turned up today with the free replacement amazon sent.
    I phoned them to say I had both and what to do and the commended me on there honesty.

I ****ing love amazon. Whenever I have had a problem they have instantly solved it and even when there was snow they got things here on time. They have their business model sorted.

N.B. I am not paid to advertise for amazon but if they feel like sending me a gift voucher...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    The ethic book I thought was stolen turned up today with the free replacement amazon sent.
    I phoned them to say I had both and what to do and the commended me on there honesty.

I ****ing love amazon. Whenever I have had a problem they have instantly solved it and even when there was snow they got things here on time. They have their business model sorted.

N.B. I am not paid to advertise for amazon but if they feel like sending me a gift voucher...
    I really like Amazon. The only bad experience I've had with them is not their fault - it was down to the "delivery" company, Yodel.

ReputationRep:
    I really like Amazon. The only bad experience I've had with them is not their fault - it was down to the "delivery" company, Yodel.
    What did they do?
    Yodel are the ones who delivered today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    What did they do?
    Yodel are the ones who delivered today
    Repeatedly fail to deliver. It took me 2 weeks and an awful lot of wrangling to get them to actually deliver my monitor. I tried to get it delivered to my work address, but they tried to deliver there at 21:48 one night...

Seriously?! Utter incompetence.

ReputationRep:
    Repeatedly fail to deliver. It took me 2 weeks and an awful lot of wrangling to get them to actually deliver my monitor. I tried to get it delivered to my work address, but they tried to deliver there at 21:48 one night...

Seriously?! Utter incompetence.
    Impressive.

ReputationRep:
    Weather is bad tonight :/

ReputationRep:
    I find shouting the C-bomb at the top of my voice until I run out of air, works quite well.

:hugs:
    That does sound therapeutic, but unfortunately I worry what the neighbours will think. Thank you for the hugs, though. :hugs:

I just rid my bedroom of a large and creepy-looking spider, despite hating the wretched things, so I feel all strong and capable now. At least, I hope I've disposed of him, and the blighter's not sitting watching me now plotting his revenge...:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast martini for breakfast, while writing an essay. Be proud, Mike. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Tried my new magic sleepy pills last night - still asleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmpie)
    Tried my new magic sleepy pills last night - still asleep.
    Magic sleepy pills! Which ones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Magic sleepy pills! Which ones?
    Zopiclone

ReputationRep:
    Hurrah, I have a new debit card! Boo, can't use it yet as the bank have reset my pin number and I need to wait for a new one!

ReputationRep:
    Hurrah, I have a new debit card! Boo, can't use it yet as the bank have reset my pin number and I need to wait for a new one!
    Half a hurrah then. More like a Hur-

ReputationRep:
    Half a hurrah then. More like a Hur-
    Ha, this is very true.

And ooh, TSR iPad app!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Zopiclone
    Zopiclone is awesome. It sucks as sleeping-pill, though.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.