Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers) Watch

• View Poll Results: What did you think about the first storyline of series 9?
    Excellent
    0%
    Good
    0%
    Average
    0%
    Poor
    0%
    Awful
    0%

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    I'm working behind the bar so hardly out on the V.

Guy pulls out a knife, in the blink of an eye I'll be gone.

I'll try. The only snag is my hands have to be clean! So I just won't paint them.
    You'll be awesome
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Apparently I am The Master...worryingly I can very much see that

http://www.bbcamerica.com/doctor-who...-would-you-be/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)

Even more worryingly I am a Dalek :rofl:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ameliapond)
    Even more worryingly I am a Dalek :rofl:
    Oh dear, at least I just want world domination because I like controlling people, you have no emotions...

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, at least I just want world domination because I like controlling people, you have no emotions...
    On the bright side, at least I'm not a cyberman. 1 Dalek 5million cybermen is easy, I'll only start cowering in fear when they mention the doctor

ReputationRep:

I got Adipose. I... I think I just got called fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feefifofum)
    I got Adipose. I... I think I just got called fat.
    :ditto:

You love chocolate. And colourful things. And fuzzy things.

Sure, I can deal with that

ReputationRep:
    I got adipose too.

ReputationRep:
    Will upload myself as a Weeping Angel as soon as I can get my computer's card reader to work.

I'm an adipose as well.

ReputationRep:
    I got the Master in that too. One of my favourites though so I don't mind!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by St. Brynjar)
    I got the Master in that too. One of my favourites though so I don't mind!
    :five: up for ruling the world together?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'm the Master too.

I probably have a bit of Dalek in there however as i'd use time travel to create an empire and would have no quarrels with genocide (in the future of course, can't do it in the past as that would impact my timeline).

ReputationRep:
    Weeping Angel: Ever feel like you were born in the wrong era? Quiet with a rebellious streak, you bask in gloominess and take delight in pondering the deep, unanswered questions of the universe. Your capricious nature resembles that of a cat; Attractive, clever and agile, you can turn mischievous and even vindictive in an instant. Your unique, vintage-y style earns you admirers, but you've always remained somewhat aloof, and you're perfectly content being on your own.

Beware - You don't want to scare EVERYONE off! Remember to share a laugh with your friends once in a while.

In other words, a hipster emo who listens to the Smiths :rolleyes: I like to think i'm not -that- misanthropic but it's fairly accurate, they get to spend their days in graveyards and derelict churches. I could dig that.

Also I am after the monster that stalks your dreams :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMakeSenseToNone)
    Weeping Angel: Ever feel like you were born in the wrong era? Quiet with a rebellious streak, you bask in gloominess and take delight in pondering the deep, unanswered questions of the universe. Your capricious nature resembles that of a cat; Attractive, clever and agile, you can turn mischievous and even vindictive in an instant. Your unique, vintage-y style earns you admirers, but you've always remained somewhat aloof, and you're perfectly content being on your own.

Beware - You don't want to scare EVERYONE off! Remember to share a laugh with your friends once in a while.

In other words, a hipster emo who listens to the Smiths :rolleyes: I like to think i'm not -that- misanthropic but it's fairly accurate, they get to spend their days in graveyards and derelict churches. I could dig that.

Also I am after the monster that stalks your dreams :ahee:
    I'll never forgive u for what u did to Rory and Pond

at least my dalek self didn't kill them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ameliapond)
    I'll never forgive u for what u did to Rory and Pond

at least my dalek self didn't kill them
    Not for lack of trying however

ReputationRep:
    Are you guys excited for the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who? I can't wait

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have been too lazy to read anything and don't watch doctor who a lot but the advert on BBC One intrigued me; mainly the date.
    The day after the 50th anniversary of Kennedy's assassination.
    Now I'm no Whovian but isn't the assistant's name Clara Oswald - as in Lee Harvey Oswald?
    Not much more than that, sorry.
    Just a theory.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by BLOBYIST)
    I have been too lazy to read anything and don't watch doctor who a lot but the advert on BBC One intrigued me; mainly the date.
    The day after the 50th anniversary of Kennedy's assassination.
    Now I'm no Whovian but isn't the assistant's name Clara Oswald - as in Lee Harvey Oswald?
    Not much more than that, sorry.
    Just a theory.
    It's that day because it's 50 years to the day of the first ever episode: An Unearthly Child screened 23rd November 1963. That's why it's the 50th anniversary special. It has nothing to do with the Kennedy assassination :nah:

ReputationRep:
    So we have a trailer air date according to a BBC One Facebook page post.

People all over the place losing their minds because of an announcement. For a trailer.

God I love this show. :awesome:

Edit: It's on Saturday, just before 8pm.

ReputationRep:
    I am so very excited. I'm also a bit apprehensive - losing Ten the first time round was traumatic enough, I'm not sure how I'll cope with getting him back for such a short time then losing him again...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.