Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer for IR 2 days ago, I think they're finally getting on top of things

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAditi)
    I just got an offer for IR 2 days ago, I think they're finally getting on top of things
    When did you send your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd1885)
    I understand how you're all feeling but don't worry if you're past your deadline! I got my offer to study Economics a week past my deadline. I just advise sleeping lots and not worrying about it. Good luck everyone
    Hey congratulations. What's your UMS and GCSEs like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackfyre)
    I received my 2 week mail, one week after the acknowledgement letter.

Ok. Probably this means that Management applicants just have to wait a little bit longer..:unimpressed::unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik13)
    Ugh...waiting another four weeks after the "strongest in the admissions cycle" is so freaking annoying!

I wonder what percentage of applicants received this email and what percent of them will be accepted/rejected...

So many people would kill to get that email. I'd wait 10 more weeks if it meant I was progressing through the admissions process.

ReputationRep:
    I emailed the admissions tutor the day my 5 week deadline was up, to get a reply saying things are busy and I should hear back in the next few weeks. Applied for Maths with Economics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvenToesCrossed)
    My friend got one a bit more than a week ago.
    Oh.. It's already the sixth week since I've got the 5 weeks email, haven't heard anything since then. I am just wondering if they have started giving offers for Maths and Econ. Do you know when did your friend send the application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    I emailed the admissions tutor the day my 5 week deadline was up, to get a reply saying things are busy and I should hear back in the next few weeks. Applied for Maths with Economics.
    My 5 weeks ended today and I'm thinking of emailing them tomorrow (in case they've forgotten about me haha) - what did you ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law-Hopeful)
    My 5 weeks ended today and I'm thinking of emailing them tomorrow (in case they've forgotten about me haha) - what did you ask?
    Basically just asked when I'm likely to receive a decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    Basically just asked when I'm likely to receive a decision.
    Fair enough. Good luck with your application!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law-Hopeful)
    Fair enough. Good luck with your application!
    Thanks - you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marthawyt)
    Oh.. It's already the sixth week since I've got the 5 weeks email, haven't heard anything since then. I am just wondering if they have started giving offers for Maths and Econ. Do you know when did your friend send the application?
    Not exactly, but pretty early since he applied for Cambridge as well (about mid september?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schlili)
    I am applying for management and my 5 weeks ended yesterday too... no reply, not even a fee status questionnaire...
    Exactly the same!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ionut.SB)
    My 5 weeks ended on friday too. Gov&Economics
    Same, please let me know when you hear anything more from the..Oh god I hate waiting

ReputationRep:
    Hey when did you apply? Also if you don't mind me asking - what are your predicted grades? (I'm guessing condition is standard AAA)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My 5 weeks end in Friday 6th. I'm either expecting a rejection on Friday, or a rejection a week later.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Will be 5 weeks for me tomorrow for Social Anthro....arghhh I hate the waiting!

ReputationRep:
    My 5 weeks end tomorrow for Actuarial Science but I doubt they will get back to me this week :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_123)
    Hey congratulations. What's your UMS and GCSEs like?
    Thanks Mike, UMS are around 98% average across 3 AS and 1A2, Maths, Economics and Physics. I completed the Maths A Level in Year 12 (hence the A2 as well). GCSEs, 11A*s and an A (I think). Good luck with your application but don't believe that LSE only accepts you if you have x number of A*s at GCSE, where x is usually in the double digits... That's simply not true, I have friends with 3-6 A*s at GCSE who got offers, and I'm sure there are many with lower.

Good luck everyone! Sleep lots, A Level students don't usually get enough of that. If you're passionate then LSE will see that, and you stand a good chance. Clearly you're all passionate, because you're stalking the LSE forum desperate to find out if anyone got offers, hahaha, so just relax

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victoriabk)
    I got a conditional offer for IR two days ago! So happy it's unreal. Did anyone else get IR offers?
    When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.