Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Maximus)
    What?! That is crazy. Competition has certainly gone up this year.

Regarding people still not hearing back from November, it seems they have a rolling system and could keep be keeping us in a waiting list?
    I have a feeling what ur saying is true.... Sigh........

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone not heard anything at all from kings yet? I have AAA at a level and b at AS, 778 in my ukcat. Was really hoping to have been called to interview by now. Anyone else in the same situation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Maximus)
    I'm not a King's graduate. And yes, the wait is crazy - making me lose focus of an interview I have coming up.

Btw, I recall you having a very high UKCAT score. I have no idea why you still have not been called up!

Do you want to give me your stats, if you don't mind?
    I also have an interview coming up; it's hard not to think about Kings though!

Sure, I have 2.1 BSc in Mathematical Sciences, AABa at A level, 792.5 band 1 UKCAT. Worked in finance for 6 years so this is a career change for me. Medical related work exp: shadowing a GP, volunteering in a hospital for 16 months, also I volunteer with St John ambulance.

How about you?

How did you find the interview? Would you mind sharing the format of it?

ReputationRep:
    Are you an international student. Does any one know if internationals are already getting interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skjsy)
    Are you an international student. Does any one know if internationals are already getting interviews?
    I got one last week, and another international got one a bit before that.

ReputationRep:
    If any of you get offers from KCL, will you be firming it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bot94)
    Has anyone not heard anything at all from kings yet? I have AAA at a level and b at AS, 778 in my ukcat. Was really hoping to have been called to interview by now. Anyone else in the same situation?
    Well I only have 4AS at A and an A at a level. I'm an undergraduates so more or less the same position-ish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueray2)
    Most probably, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Although it seems unlikely to be getting an offer at this point, if I do, then I will most likely firm it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer on Tuesday, definitely firming!!

ReputationRep:
    How long do they take to reply after interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sausagerolled)
    How long do they take to reply after interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It does say 2/3 wks on the interview letter but looking at some posts here people haven't heard until much later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HHaris14)
    It does say 2/3 wks on the interview letter but looking at some posts here people haven't heard until much later.
    Ahhh grim.. no rejections handed out yet though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DonGreeky)
    Thanks for your help guys, it was just a generic email, phew! Now to enjoy that fact that i got an offer!
    Hey bro, huge congratulations on your offer, you must be over the moon haha!! Now you can relax mate!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nmw95)
    Just got an unconditional offer! Had my interview on 16th December if that helps to give an estimate of response times.
    Are you a gap year student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NightStarz)
    Are you a gap year student?
    No, and I meant to say conditional offer haha, definitely not an unconditional. Sorry aha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehroze1)
    Hey bro, huge congratulations on your offer, you must be over the moon haha!! Now you can relax mate!!
    Thanks man! Heard anything??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nmw95)
    No, and I meant to say conditional offer haha, definitely not an unconditional. Sorry aha!
    You would have been very lucky to get an unconditional offer without having completed your alevels but well done on an offer anyway! How did you find the interview went? Was it mainly based on ps/nhs/ethics?

ReputationRep:
    Offer!! Conditional AAA. Had the interview on 16th December.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.