The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bot94
Has anyone not heard anything at all from kings yet? I have AAA at a level and b at AS, 778 in my ukcat. Was really hoping to have been called to interview by now. Anyone else in the same situation?

Well I only have 4AS at A and an A at a level. I'm an undergraduates so more or less the same position-ish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2401
Original post by Blueray2
If any of you get offers from KCL, will you be firming it? :biggrin:

Most probably, you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2402

Although it seems unlikely to be getting an offer at this point, if I do, then I will most likely firm it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got an offer on Tuesday, definitely firming!!
How long do they take to reply after interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2406
Original post by sausagerolled
How long do they take to reply after interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It does say 2/3 wks on the interview letter but looking at some posts here people haven't heard until much later.
Original post by HHaris14
It does say 2/3 wks on the interview letter but looking at some posts here people haven't heard until much later.

Ahhh grim.. no rejections handed out yet though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2408
Original post by DonGreeky
Thanks for your help guys, it was just a generic email, phew! Now to enjoy that fact that i got an offer! :biggrin:

Hey bro, huge congratulations on your offer, you must be over the moon haha!! Now you can relax mate!! :tongue:
Original post by nmw95
Just got an unconditional offer! Had my interview on 16th December if that helps to give an estimate of response times.

Are you a gap year student?
Reply 2410
Original post by NightStarz
Are you a gap year student?

No, and I meant to say conditional offer haha, definitely not an unconditional. Sorry aha!
Original post by Mehroze1
Hey bro, huge congratulations on your offer, you must be over the moon haha!! Now you can relax mate!! :tongue:

Thanks man! Heard anything??
Original post by nmw95
No, and I meant to say conditional offer haha, definitely not an unconditional. Sorry aha!

You would have been very lucky to get an unconditional offer without having completed your alevels but well done on an offer anyway! How did you find the interview went? Was it mainly based on ps/nhs/ethics?
Offer!! Conditional AAA. Had the interview on 16th December. :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Jimbo43211

Well done!! How did you feel the interview went? Also, are you doing 4 a levels? (Want to know if they offer AAA to people doing 4)

Nice one. You just got it now? Where you asked to upload passport? If so when did you upload
Original post by GCSE-help
Well done!! How did you feel the interview went? Also, are you doing 4 a levels? (Want to know if they offer AAA to people doing 4)

I thought the interview went OK. They seemed impressed with some things like what I have read etc. I'm doing 3 A2 levels (bio. Chem and maths)

Moi :biggrin:

Well done! I just had my interview yesterday so i guess i have a long wait! :tongue:
I thought the interview went OK. They seemed impressed with some things like what I have read etc. I'm doing 3 A2 levels (bio. Chem and maths)

Quick Reply

Latest