Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well that was ****ing ****e.

To use an old cliche, it was a classic game of two halves. Dominated the first and should have been up by more than one.

Then Hughes went off, the non-existant Hendrick came on and we fell apart. Absolutely no presence in midfield, couldn't keep the ball and we resorted to using their hoofball tactics. All epitomised by our players just arguing amongst themselves. Dreadful match.

ReputationRep:
    Well better late than never, Afobe on debut too which is always good. That was for you Sir Jack!

Good day for all the top sides bar Derby today by the looks of it, only 6 points off what we achieved when we were relegated under Fraud Saunders which is nice!

ReputationRep:
    The only positive about that 1-1 was the £30 it netted me
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Two Scunthorpe 'keepers broke their arm in one half today. Good grief. Poor *******s.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Lincoln might yet make the play offs in the Conference, another 3-0 win today over Aldershot and it looks like they are getting the crowd back, 3,000+ turned up today when a few weeks ago they were struggling to get a 1,000.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Two Scunthorpe 'keepers broke their arm in one half today. Good grief. Poor *******s.
    Never handy to have two keepers injured..

ReputationRep:
    Yeovil won a match!

Truly remarkable stuff.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Great finish by Billy Daniels on his Notts County debut.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Seems some more dodgy dealings at Birmingham http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-30883291

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30879809

A football club owner has been found unacceptable by the game's rulers. I am sure many fans of clubs other than Leeds wished the same of their club's owners.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Best of luck to Sheffield United in their semi-final this week, by the way. What a story that'll be if they can get something.

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck to Sheffield United in their semi-final this week, by the way. What a story that'll be if they can get something.
    Indeed, although I think the first leg has the potential to go either way if the factors are right, I don't see Sheffield United being able to pull it out of the bag twice Home and away.

Despite this, if I was a Sheffield united fan I would be pretty happy about how far they have come in the cup anyway.

ReputationRep:
    No thanks, I hope to see them crash out 12-0 on aggregate
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by LordPhylogeny)
    Indeed, although I think the first leg has the potential to go either way if the factors are right, I don't see Sheffield United being able to pull it out of the bag twice Home and away.

Despite this, if I was a Sheffield united fan I would be pretty happy about how far they have come in the cup anyway.
    They've got a remarkable form in the cup competitions. Especially considering Newcastle haven't won a cup tie in 5 years...

ReputationRep:
    They could push Spurs quite hard on Wednesday, think that in the second leg Spurs will over power them.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Villa's Jack Grealish is likely to be going on loan to either Wolves or Nottingham Forest.

ReputationRep:
    Mike Phelan leaves Norwich from his position of first team coach

ReputationRep:
    Strange line-up we've put out tonight. Our right-back Sam Byram is playing centre-mid with Mowatt pushed from his usual CM position to join Morison up front.

3 centre forwards on the bench with no Adryan at all.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Not much in the way of goals at the minute although not all games survived tonight due to the weather.

ReputationRep:
    Yeovil (yes, Yeovil) are leading against Preston & Luke Murphy fires us in front against Bournemouth.

Not going well for my bets though

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.